Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adviser to the Prime Minister: The decline of the dollar is an indicator of the strength of the dinar and a tangible success of the economic policy

Adviser to the Prime Minister: The decline of the dollar is an indicator of the strength of the dinar and a tangible success of the economic policy

• Time: 03/21/2024 13:48:21
  •  
  • Read: 3,809 times

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, confirmed the strength of the dinar against the dinar after a relative decline in the exchange rate.

Saleh told {Al-Furat News} agency, “We indicate the strength of the Iraqi dinar, expressed in the decline in the parallel market rates of exchange in favor of the official exchange rate, a tangible success in the cohesion of the country’s economic policy in its three aspects: monetary, financial, and commercial, in providing a coherent climate of stability in the general level of prices.” And containing seasonal price fluctuations for high-demand items, specifically providing basic food commodities that have low price elasticities of demand because they are necessary commodities associated with consumption and daily living.”

He noted "the importance and speed of customs procedures, which were represented by (reducing customs tariffs and diversifying imports without quantitative limits for necessary goods) as part of the performance of the financial policy in supporting price stability and ensuring the supply of food and essential goods and production supplies at the official exchange rate and in accordance with the requirements of the national economy."

The Parliamentary Finance Committee had expected the dollar price to continue to decline as the results of the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq to limit the rise in the foreign currency began to appear.

The dollar exchange rate a few days ago was about 1,500 or 1,490 thousand dinars to the dollar.

From.. Raghad Dahham

https://alforatnews.iq/news/مستشار-لرئيس-الوزراء-انخفاض-الدولار-مؤشر-على-قوة-الدينار-ونجاح-ملموس-للسياسة-الاقتصادية

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RJG said:

The dollar exchange rate a few days ago was about 1,500 or 1,490 thousand dinars to the dollar.

How strong is the dinar? It's still 1,310 on the cbi site. Are you kidding me? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, screwball said:

i wish mate, i have taken out my initial investment years ago and now just playing for kicks! not until reset

Amen. We wait. Here’s to hope. I’ve been positive for a long time, but I’m starting to swallow my positive.

2 minutes ago, gregp said:

Amen. We wait. Here’s to hope. I’ve been positive for a long time, but I’m starting to swallow my positive.

i am a firm believe for years that they will re instate their exchange rate and share prices

• Pow! 2

Just now, screwball said:

i am a firm believe for years that they will re instate their exchange rate and share prices

My only hope is from Kim Clement. If it wasn’t for his prophecy on the IQD, I don’t know where I’d be in this investment right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

My only hope is from Kim Clement. If it wasn’t for his prophecy on the IQD, I don’t know where I’d be in this investment right now.

thats fair enough I was all in before i even knew about him, but just reinforces our decision in my opinion

• Upvote 2

he also reinforces my thought that the plan all along was to revlaue and reset due to financial collapse and then for them to confiscate under bail in laws.....that was there plan I dont believe its still the plan but theres always a chance also probs why Kim said cash in and get out!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gregp said:

2 hours ago, screwball said:

he also reinforces my thought that the plan all along was to revlaue and reset due to financial collapse and then for them to confiscate under bail in laws.....that was there plan I dont believe its still the plan but theres always a chance also probs why Kim said cash in and get out!

Remember Kim also said, "What RV?"  Makes you think reinstatement.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gregp said:

I missed that part. I’ll have to rewatch it. Thanks

Not sure you will be able to find it.  I watched him live.  He was talking after he had prophesied when he said it.  It was just a quick Holy Spirit download, and I remember wondering what it meant.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Not sure you will be able to find it.  I watched him live.  He was talking after he had prophesied when he said it.  It was just a quick Holy Spirit download, and I remember wondering what it meant.

same as video about shabs talking about 5$ seen it many times but cant fin it now! i think its been tubed

• Upvote 1