Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:10 PM MDT - 3/04/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  The Central Bank of Iraq just told Iraq that you guys can use dinar to buy multi-currencies. To do whatClearing and settlement in the system with accurate and facial data. Those two things right here are solidifying that there's something happening...:twothumbs:

Pimpy  Article: "Central Bank announces the increase in the volume of foreign reserves from 140 to 148 trillion dinarsThat's perfect because...the more reserves you have the easier it is to protect your exchange rate.:twothumbs:

MarkZ  I have a lot of sources expecting it to break loose in the next 2 days of this week…hope they are right.:violin:It would be great if this were true, but we've heard this so many times before from Mark.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

Posted (edited)

Added @ 1:35 PM MDT: 

Frank26 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Parliament Finance is calling in the CBI to open bank branches outside of Iraq. FRANK: Too late, That's been going on a while!  All last year we already told about the private banks of the CBI - They're going to retrieve the 3-zeros outside of Iraq because 97% or more is already been retrieved inside...The satellite banks are all over the world right now are ready to collect the 3-zero notes...All of these actions are to introduce the new exchange rate and the new national sovereignty to you, Iraqi citizens.  

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

As far as I know, the dinars outside of Iraq will be collected by the treasuries, and held.  They will not go back to Iraq right away if ever.  When we turn them in here in the USA, we will get our money deposited right to our account, after they verify them.  Then, after that, they will be sent to the US Treasury, so there would be no reason for Iraq to open banks around the world to collect dinars.  All they have to do is revalue the currency, and "poof", the old dinars disappear!  :jester:

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

39 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

As far as I know, the dinars outside of Iraq will be collected by the treasuries, and held.  They will not go back to Iraq right away if ever.  When we turn them in here in the USA, we will get our money deposited right to our account, after they verify them.  Then, after that, they will be sent to the US Treasury, so there would be no reason for Iraq to open banks around the world to collect dinars.  All they have to do is revalue the currency, and "poof", the old dinars disappear!  :jester:

Depending the rate of coarse😊..

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Depending the rate of coarse😊..

Personally, I think a lot of people are ready to get out, so if they came out at .10, I think some people are gone.  I want a lot more for all the abuse, but we will see what happens.  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

We  investors , who heard about IQD through  word of mouth , are smalltime compared to all the countries who hold IQD in their foreign reserves . Also ,there are international companies already there or with solid commitments that you bet hold iqd , Bigtime pressure there ., It's not going to happen until all foreign troops are out of Iraq . Iraqis want us the hell out of there. How would you like foreign troops in our country?

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Personally, I think a lot of people are ready to get out, so if they came out at .10, I think some people are gone.  I want a lot more for all the abuse, but we will see what happens.  :rocking-chair:

I agree, many will leave on a dime. Me, well I no hurry waited this long will wait a while longer if it happens. Might sell just a little to replenish some of my cash the ideation has took from me but that’s about it. 🇺🇸😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MommaMia said:

I agree, many will leave on a dime. Me, well I no hurry waited this long will wait a while longer if it happens. Might sell just a little to replenish some of my cash the ideation has took from me but that’s about it. 🇺🇸😊

Bidenflaion not ideation. Not sure what happened here. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

1:1 is my prediction.. delete 3 zero.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

At $.10 your million IQD that you paid $1000-$1200 for is worth $100,000 - that's 99 times what you paid for it, in profit. How much abuse is that...?? LOL

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

Offer me a dime and I'll cash out so fast it'll make your head spin!  It'll be the best investment I've ever made by far.  Best wishes to you all who think you're going to get $1.00 or more without a lop.  I don't think it's possible but for your sake I hope I'm wrong.  Won't matter to me.  And I will have no regrets whatsoever!  Go RV!  

• Upvote 3