Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions - 11:00 PM CDT - 2/23/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON

Frank26  Be in control...I suggest to you go to Chase because you want to talk to JP Morgan. Open up an  account. Now that you have a bank account you're in position! For what? For when the blessing occurs you go to Chase and say, 'I  have a bank account here can I talk to the wealth management advisor? Why? Because I have dinars. 'Oh, you're one of them. Come on in.' Shoot, they'll roll out the red carpet for you. In this case the white carpet.  

Sandy Ingram  You have NOT, and I repeat, NOT been scammed as long as you purchased authentic Iraqi dinars and your dinars are not counterfeit. If you purchased the exact currency used in the country today, then your dinars will spend just like any other dinar in Iraq today. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram  You have NOT, and I repeat, NOT been scammed as long as you purchased authentic Iraqi dinars and your dinars are not counterfeit. If you purchased the exact currency used in the country today, then your dinars will spend just like any other dinar in Iraq today. 

I still worry sometimes that mine may be counterfeit, even though I have checked every single one of them for the 'check list' of markings. God...how bad would that suck!  I wish I could just find a de la rue machine somewhere and run them through.... :huh:

• Upvote 1

I bought mine from Ali! He was smuggling pallets of IQD out of that $h!+hole! They got to be the real deal! Plus he gave me certificates of authenticity!!! LOL!!! That ought to mean something when I finally get to exchange my IQD for Swiss Francs! 🤠

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

I bought mine from Ali! He was smuggling pallets of IQD out of that $h!+hole! They got to be the real deal! Plus he gave me certificates of authenticity!!! LOL!!! That ought to mean something when I finally get to exchange my IQD for Swiss Francs! 🤠

I think I got some of those truck loads! 😂😂😂🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Get a black light and check them, I got one at Target a few months ago for 12 bucks I think it was.  Its pretty neat when you shine the light on them in the dark and seeing all the security features in them.

I think I saw most of the features that you can see without a black light. What does the black light show again, the horse? I could even see that on a lot of them if I tilted the note a certain way. It was just the whole shut down of Sterling that had/has me worried. Because I got mine from GID associates, who was a part of Sterling if I remember correctly.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, hspotman said:

I think I saw most of the features that you can see without a black light. What does the black light show again, the horse? I could even see that on a lot of them if I tilted the note a certain way. It was just the whole shut down of Sterling that had/has me worried. Because I got mine from GID associates, who was a part of Sterling if I remember correctly.

There are six security features on your IQD & you can check them yourself.

Everything from water marks to special ink & paper to black light.

Google it...security features in the IQD...check & verify it yourself.

If you purchased your IQD from a UST, licensed, reputable dealer, you have nothing to worry about.

About 6 years ago Iran flooded Iraq with counterfeit IQD.  That problem has been resolved.

No counterfeit has made it to our shores.  The fake IQD was contained in the region.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

There are six security features on your IQD & you can check them yourself.

Everything from water marks to special ink & paper to black light.

Google it...security features in the IQD...check & verify it yourself.

If you purchased your IQD from a UST, licensed, reputable dealer, you have nothing to worry about.

About 6 years ago Iran flooded Iraq with counterfeit IQD.  That problem has been resolved.

No counterfeit has made it to our shores.  The fake IQD was contained in the region.

I did all of the above a long time ago. Doesn't take away the fear though, even after seeing most if not all features.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram  You have NOT, and I repeat, NOT been scammed as long as you purchased authentic Iraqi dinars and your dinars are not counterfeit.

11 hours ago, hspotman said:

I still worry sometimes that mine may be counterfeit, even though I have checked every single one of them for the 'check list' of markings. God...how bad would that suck!  I wish I could just find a de la rue machine somewhere and run them through.... :huh:

Go to " Forum " and look for " DINAR IVY-ME section " and then every dinar holder can get his/ her dinar verified by Texasgranny ( Admin ) or Adam.

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

Go to " Forum " and look for " DINAR IVY-ME section " and then every dinar holder can get his/ her dinar verified by Texasgranny ( Admin ) or Adam.

I believe that’s just to verify that you a dinar holder on the site . I don’t think they can tell you if it’s counterfeit or not 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1