Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV-RI: It's Going To Take Some Time.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

The Goat is in talks with CBI.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Mnt Goat:               In Negotiation With CBI.  

ARTICLE:  In my conversation with my CBI contact on my Wednesday call…We…talked about…the monetary reform & where it stood.  I was told it would take some time, maybe weeks or months even for the currency swaps to take the needed effect in leveling out the parallel black-market rate for the Dollar.  But my contact seemed very optimistic that the plan now in place could move this rate quicker than expected even.  But I was warned not to expect instant success as there is still a period of monitoring it for wide swings, in other words it needs to be stable…We can see that there has been more progress towards currency reform in the last 12 months than in the twenty years combined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...going international.

Frank26:         Going International.

ARTICLE:  Question:  “Why would Iraq give the date of January 15th when they have tried to keep the timing of everything else a secret?”  They’re not telling you that’s when they’re going to reinstate their currency.  They’re telling you that’s when their currency will go international.  Now the question is at what rate?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

The goat is a made up character, period. All it is for amusement purposes only! The longer the so called rv goes into 24, the more likely we are in for another dead year! Biden’s war is not helping either! The bottom line is we got to the end of the 1st quarter, if there will be any change in the rate! There you go! News for today and weekend! Go Cowboys!

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, Artitech said:

The goat is a made up character, period. All it is for amusement purposes only! The longer the so called rv goes into 24, the more likely we are in for another dead year! Biden’s war is not helping either! The bottom line is we got to the end of the 1st quarter, if there will be any change in the rate! There you go! News for today and weekend! Go Cowboys!

Yeah, there was so much hype for the first of the year, and now here we are.  Weeks or months to wait.  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

Dear God - really? I thought the goat 🐐  was busted. Baaaad advice. And it's been 21 years since invasion and 13-14 years if memory serves me, since set up of this governmental structure.  C'mon, if Iraq had its um "stuff" together, should be done by now and it is way beyond done - hockey puck burned hard done. Guess I'm tired of waiting and hopium wearing thin. Thx

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1