Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Minister of Finance directs employees of the accounting and budget departments and the Central Bank to work on Friday and Saturday

RJG

Rafidain Bank branches start working on Friday and Saturday to complete the payment of employees' salaries

1098136-cbb8ecbe-9d5a-47e5-a90e-55bd2c20
Baghdad /Nina/ Rafidain Bank announced the start of its branches, in Baghdad and the provinces, working on Friday and Saturday, to complete the payment of salaries of state employees.The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, directed the continuous working hours of the employees of the accounting and budget departments, the Central Bank of Iraq / Department of Information Technology and Computers, and the branches of Al-Rafidain and Al-Rasheed banks, on Friday and Saturday, to complete the transfer procedure for investment projects and the inclusion of salary differences and associated transfers on current expenses, in addition to completing the financing and launching it by the Accounting Department and depositing them in the accounts of the spending units of ministries , governorates and non-affiliated entities, in the branches of the banks concerned, including the Central Bank of Iraq./End5
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hhhhhhmmmmmmm...... why the sudden rush to get things done before the end of the year.. Accounting? possibly... Something else maybe. But when have we ever known then to work weekends like this. There has never been as big a rush to get salaries paid in the past. This would normally be .... we will do it next week sometime

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

WOW! People, wake up and smell, the coffee! We are not going to see anything on the 1st, or 2nd for that matter. I appreciate the positivity, but really? There are still steps that are needed prior to any RI happening. Please stop with the millionaire "opinions!" I so want to be wrong but to this point I haven't. Sorry...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

helped by the Central Bank of Iraq’s (CBI) tighter monetary policy, passthrough from the exchange rate revaluation, lower international food prices, and normalization of trade finance as compliance to the new anti-money laundering/combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) [GM1] framework improved.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jake21 said:

WOW! People, wake up and smell, the coffee! We are not going to see anything on the 1st, or 2nd for that matter. I appreciate the positivity, but really? There are still steps that are needed prior to any RI happening. Please stop with the millionaire "opinions!" I so want to be wrong but to this point I haven't. Sorry...

Well..... Ain't you a damp squid....

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1