Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: The stability of the dollar exchange rate is linked to the budget disbursement

6ly410

46 minutes ago, nannab said:

For the first time ever I hope that you are wrong. 😄  Then again at this

point I might take .75. Subject to change of course. :D

Thank you all for the input. To our bestist NEW YEAR EVER!!!!! :drunk:

I hope your right.. iF? This it it which I’m cautiously confident it could be I look back and see the highs and lows of the journey and how I have often thought of Iraqi citizens and their daily life struggles. My life’s journey has had more than its fair share of tough times but I am so grateful that I have never had to walk in the shoes of an Iraqi citizen trying survive as they have had to the past 20 plus years.

Should this journey not end in the next few days we will all be here again Next year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

36 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

My life’s journey has had more than its fair share of tough times but I am so grateful that I have never had to walk in the shoes of an Iraqi citizen trying survive as they have had to the past 20 plus years.

Great reminder.....no matter what happens "sooner or later", we all  have much to be grateful for.   :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I hope your right.. iF? This it it which I’m cautiously confident it could be I look back and see the highs and lows of the journey and how I have often thought of Iraqi citizens and their daily life struggles. My life’s journey has had more than its fair share of tough times but I am so grateful that I have never had to walk in the shoes of an Iraqi citizen trying survive as they have had to the past 20 plus years.

Should this journey not end in the next few days we will all be here again Next year.

Well said! 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

How in the hell did I miss this!!!

Oh, my heart feels like it's just about to explode every time I come to DV as of late!!! When this thing pops hope most of us have 911 and/or life alerts ready, because this adrenaline is crazy 

Where have you been sleeping???!!! 

• Haha 7

Just now, BETTYBOOP said:

Where have you been sleeping???!!! 

I have a lot going on at the moment, and can't really deep dive down this rabbit hole ATM, but I try 😁... Haven't felt this much adrenaline for anything in a long time... I feel like the energy I feel when I read these past week or two of articles is telling me it's time, or soon there after, first qtr for sure is going to show something, like I'll even take them being traded on forex before anything, that would tell a lot for the future of the country and what the currency rate can do now...markets fixed, and if they want their currency at a certain fixed rate, what better proof then forex to show evidence of price change globally by the world being involved etc, what ever it is I'm sure it'll be crazy it's iraq

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I have a lot going on at the moment, and can't really deep dive down this rabbit hole ATM, but I try 😁... Haven't felt this much adrenaline for anything in a long time... I feel like the energy I feel when I read these past week or two of articles is telling me it's time, or soon there after, first qtr for sure is going to show something, like I'll even take them being traded on forex before anything, that would tell a lot for the future of the country and what the currency rate can do now...markets fixed, and if they want their currency at a certain fixed rate, what better proof then forex to show evidence of price change globally by the world being involved etc, what ever it is I'm sure it'll be crazy it's iraq

Totally agree 👍  They are definately moving and I don't believe anybody will stop them . It is very exciting.

• Pow! 5