Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sarurday Midnight Opinions @ MDT - 11/25/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy To say it's never going to happen, is false.  It can happen.  But is it going to happen because they pass the three-year budget and they need the exchange rate to increase in order to do all the things they wanted to do? No. Is it going to increase because a hydro-carbon law has been singed...? No. Is it going to increase because it's impossible for them to get into the World Trade Organization with the current exchange rate that they have? No...Stay grounded.  Let's watch how Iraq progresses.  It's not going to happen overnight...

Militia Man  There's things happening as we speak - one thing after another. I can't imagine anybody being discouraged at this time because of the nature of what's happening.  

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Television saying private banks and exchange companies are expressing the preparation in reducing the exchange rate. FRANK: Oooo, snap!:twothumbs:

Samson  Article: "The Ministry of Transport intends to open direct airlines towards Australia, America and Malaysia" :twothumbs:

Sandy Ingram  Wealthy Iraqis move to the Caribbean.  Guess who's on the list? ...The leader of the Kurdistan region and the former governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and other businessmen suspected of corruption...Iraq's politician are monitored by the organized Crime and Corruption Report Project (OCCRP)...This is part of the effort to catch individual involved in corruption....The project reported the purchase of Dominica (tiny Caribbean island) citizenship...enabling them to travel worldwide without a Visa...This country's visa is magical.  Citizens can travel to 144 countries without a visa..[Post 1 of 2]

Sandy Ingram  The country has no tax on foreign income, capital gains, inheritance, stock profits, wealth or gifts...The former Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif, obtained Dominica citizenship in 2017 along with his wife and two children and did not renounce it upon his appointment as governor of the CBI which was clear violation of article 18 paragraph 4 of the Iraqi Constitution.  He held the position of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2020 until his removal by the current prime minister on January 23, 2023...There are corruption questions...a legal complaint... has been filed due to the loss and depletion of millions of dollars regarding forged import documents..[Post 2 of 2]

Clare  Article: "Central Bank Governor: Washington responds to all that Iraq needs in terms of dollars and a meeting with it next monthQuote: "Al-Alaq said in a press interview that “the Iraqi Central Bank will hold a meeting with the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve early next month in Dubai, noting that “radical steps will be taken within the framework of reorganizing trade on the right foundations,” noting that the electronic platform will be completed early next year.” :twothumbs:

Pimpy    If you are being forced to rely on the US dollar that strengthens the US dollar. Think supply and demand. If the US keeps going around forcing these countries to have a dual currency and to take the US dollar, people will rather have the US dollars. They believe those dollars to be stronger but as people start to de-dollarize and get away from using the US dollars and start using their currencies that strengthens their currency and weakens the US dollar...:twothumbs:

Militia Man  Article: "Ministry of Transport intends to open direct airlines towards Australia, America, Malaysia"  It's not just about a few regional countries.  It's about many different places.  Once you start opening up the airports all the investors can gain access to the country to take charge of their investment, produce their businesses.  It's a really big thing to have an international airport full...they have their capacity...what they're using today is at 100% and they're not even international yet...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy To say it's never going to happen, is false.  It can happen.  But is it going to happen because they pass the three-year budget and they need the exchange rate to increase in order to do all the things they wanted to do? No. Is it going to increase because a hydro-carbon law has been singed...? No. Is it going to increase because it's impossible for them to get into the World Trade Organization with the current exchange rate that they have? No...Stay grounded.  Let's watch how Iraq progresses.  It's not going to happen overnight...

Good advise to Dinarians giving up on hope after nearly 20 years of waiting...it's coming.

Never forget E.O 13303...that's our guaranteed insurance policy.   IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

It was an executive order made by George Bush if I remember correctly  Every president since has renewed it. Hence why it is still in effect

Thanks BB...Good explanation...may I add...

E.O. 13303 & the Paris Accord Agreements holds Iraq to keep up their end of the deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yes.

The West erased Iraq's debts in exchange to fulfilling the agreement to lift the zeros off the ER...an increase in value...not a LOP.

Which would explain why countries around the world hold dinar and also why these well known people hold them as well. Although we will never know for certain if they do, I would suggest it is highly probable. Us little folks were never meant to know about any of this. Which is all the more resson for people to be denying anything about it when you go near a bank and why there are folks on you tube calling it a scam. They either know nothing or are being paid to deny it. It will successfully get some folks to dump what they hold. Think about who owns or at least has shares in pretty much every bank in the world??? Why would those super rich people / family want the little man in the street to gain any wealth from such an event as this?JMHO

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

44 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Which would explain why countries around the world hold dinar and also why these well known people hold them as well. Although we will never know for certain if they do, I would suggest it is highly probable. Us little folks were never meant to know about any of this. Which is all the more resson for people to be denying anything about it when you go near a bank and why there are folks on you tube calling it a scam. They either know nothing or are being paid to deny it. It will successfully get some folks to dump what they hold. Think about who owns or at least has shares in pretty much every bank in the world??? Why would those super rich people / family want the little man in the street to gain any wealth from such an event as this?JMHO

Absolutely.

There are many in high places that don't want the little people involved & they are throwing up every obstacle to see to it we don't cash in.

Disinformation & lies, this is a scam is their #1 weapon they use on us to discourage, lower our moral & to give up hope.

Blessed be to those that endure to the end.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

24 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Disinformation & lies, this is a scam is their #1 weapon they use on us to discourage, lower our moral & to give up hope.

Are you talking about getting married and wives???

all makes sense now for the way I feel

my wife is the weapon 

• Haha 6

I do believe we are closer to the end than ever before. Those of us who have been here for many years will recall how often it has been called as done and we have gotten really excited. But never before have we seen a GOVERNMENT of Iraq make the progress these guys have and to see them continue to push forward. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

If I hear one more person say " it's not going to happen overnight ", I swear I'm going to show up at thier door and smack the dumbness right out of them.

It's been 20 years.  There is no "overnight " anything about this. 

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The West erased Iraq's debts in exchange to fulfilling the agreement to lift the zeros off the ER...an increase in value...not a LOP.

i have been invested for 19 years and have never heard of this! I am not syaing its not true just never heard it and i was part of roloclub and many dinar sites over the year and read thousands and thousands of articles! I do remember that they had agree to forgive debts but never linked and based on removal of zeros! my long term memory is very good but short term is shite! PTSD does that!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, screwball said:

i have been invested for 19 years and have never heard of this! I am not syaing its not true just never heard it and i was part of roloclub and many dinar sites over the year and read thousands and thousands of articles! I do remember that they had agree to forgive debts but never linked and based on removal of zeros! my long term memory is very good but short term is shite! PTSD does that!

Not disagreeing with you...

Bush stated "the war would pay for itself".

The EU & the 'Coalition Of The Willing' along with the Paris Accord had deals worked out with Iraq in exchange for debt forgiveness. 

The 'Coalition Of The Willing' didn't step forward out of kindness of their hearts.

Deals were worked out behind closed doors. 

Some of those deals were access to cheap & plentiful Iraqi oil over a defined span of time.

The EU war will also pay for itself.

Also, the 'Project To Rebuild Iraq' all the details has never been made public.

The US had a reason, a goal to go into Iraq.

Iran was a bigger threat at the time. 

Why didn't Bush go into Iran? 

I still put my trust in E.O. 13303.

I have no concrete evidence...all IMHO only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Bush stated "the war would pay for itself".

The EU & the 'Coalition Of The Willing' along with the Paris Accord had deals worked out with Iraq in exchange for debt forgiveness.....I still put my trust in E.O. 13303. I have no concrete evidence...all IMHO only.

Excellent post Luigi. My sentiments exactly. Thanks - RON :tiphat:

• Upvote 2