Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The previous plan...

BETTYBOOP

Hopefully this is still the plan. I think it is.

11-20-2023   Newshound Guru Clare  Article Written by: Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi - former Minister of Finance "The ongoing dollar crisis"  Quote:  "The dollar crisis is a policy crisis of the continued American threat of sanctions, accompanied by the continued bleeding of the currency by private banks that are protected by some influential people, and this conflict is paid for by the citizen...Solutions exist, and during our tenure at the Ministry of Finance (2006-2010), we succeeded in increasing the value of the dinar from (1,500 dinars to the dollar to 1,170 dinars to the dollar). We were planning to reach (1,000 dinars to the dollar) and then raise the zeros so that the dinar was equal to the dollar."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

11-20-2023   Newshound Guru Clare  Article Written by: Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi - former Minister of Finance "The ongoing dollar crisis"  Quote:  "The dollar crisis is a policy crisis of the continued American threat of sanctions, accompanied by the continued bleeding of the currency by private banks that are protected by some influential people, and this conflict is paid for by the citizen...Solutions exist, and during our tenure at the Ministry of Finance (2006-2010), we succeeded in increasing the value of the dinar from (1,500 dinars to the dollar to 1,170 dinars to the dollar). We were planning to reach (1,000 dinars to the dollar) and then raise the zeros so that the dinar was equal to the dollar."

:praying::praying::praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

100% the plan is to raise the zeros from the exchange rate..if anything I think the timeline to this plan has moved up very quickly considering they can no longer use USD as from Jan and a crash and reset is on the horizon, they have also increased gold holdings and also have record foreign exchange holdings this tells me they are in a better position than they were back in 2010 and 3.4 inflation! They are ready for huge fiscal adjustment!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

27 minutes ago, screwball said:

100% the plan is to raise the zeros from the exchange rate..if anything I think the timeline to this plan has moved up very quickly considering they can no longer use USD as from Jan and a crash and reset is on the horizon, they have also increased gold holdings and also have record foreign exchange holdings this tells me they are in a better position than they were back in 2010 and 3.4 inflation! They are ready for huge fiscal adjustment!

I have to agree with you. Something huge is coming either just before or just after new year 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

21 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I have to agree with you. Something huge is coming either just before or just after new year 

Or the articles about them not being able to continue to use the USD are BS which I have seen over and over again. Then come Jan 2024 they continue to use the dollar and we continue to wait! Hope not but guess we shall see! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Or the articles about them not being able to continue to use the USD are BS which I have seen over and over again. Then come Jan 2024 they continue to use the dollar and we continue to wait! Hope not but guess we shall see! 

they will eventually use the USD, they are gearing up for multiple payments systems (not just SWIFT) and market free economy...countries will trade in their own currency this includes the US. The US will export oil again and sell for USD just like Argentina will dump the USD and trade in their own for oil and so will Venezuella....I think the ban was put on them to get their affairs in order..... can you completely collapse and reset a financial system back to the gold standard when another is operating....the US are being locked out thanks to BIDEN....they are trying to push FEDNOW CBDC but will fail they say its gold backed but have NO gold! its coming to an end!

Edited by screwball
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, screwball said:

they will eventually use the USD, they are gearing up for multiple payments systems (not just SWIFT) and market free economy...countries will trade in their own currency this includes the US. The US will export oil again and sell for USD just like Argentina will dump the USD and trade in their own for oil and so will Venezuella....I think the ban was put on them to get their affairs in order..... can you completely collapse and reset a financial system back to the gold standard when another is operating....the US are being locked out thanks to BIDEN....they are trying to push FEDNOW CBDC but will fail they say its gold backed but have NO gold! its coming to an end!

According to Madison Trust company as of September 2022 the US has the greatest of gold holdings and Iraq is number 28.  Believe what you want but should you want just google who has the most gold. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

Believe what you want but should you want just google who has the most gold. 

i will be proven right you wrong I never said the US has no gold, they have boat loads I have said the BIDEN government have none and cannot back their CBDC FEDNOW with it......TRUMP has the gold locked up in cheyenne mountain...TRUMP has the football believe what you want...

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6