Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:45 AM MDT - 10/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Question "Could Iraqi dinar go international without placing on Forex?" Yes, but I really doubt that. Forex is going to grab it like they're in heat.  The whole world is going to grab it.  I told you, as soon as it changes it's like putting chum in the ocean, every shark is going to come.  That's when sharks bite. 

Clare  Article: "urgent... Al-Sudani will visit Moscow next week and meet Putin"

Mnt Goat   I was...told [by my CBI contact in Iraq] not to over-speculate on the RV, and the CBI has a plan and is actively working on it. The CBI can not put the cart before the horse and needs the support of the GOI for all the monetary reform. They feel that Al-Sudani is definitely onboard with the details of this effort and “fully” supports the plan and what the CBI is doing in this regards. They also told me the re-education news (program) is about to come out.  Stay tuned….

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Frank26  Question "Could Iraqi dinar go international without placing on Forex?" Yes, but I really doubt that. Forex is going to grab it like they're in heat.  The whole world is going to grab it.  I told you, as soon as it changes it's like putting chum in the ocean, every shark is going to come.  That's when sharks bite. 

Now let me guess...Frankie.

It already RVed & they are hiding the new rate & the citizens are being educated & gagged on hiding the new rate from the rest of the world.

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank26  Question "Could Iraqi dinar go international without placing on Forex?" Yes, but I really doubt that. Forex is going to grab it like they're in heat.  The whole world is going to grab it.  I told you, as soon as it changes it's like putting chum in the ocean, every shark is going to come.  That's when sharks bite. 

Now let me guess...Frankie.

It already RVed & they are hiding the new rate & the citizens are being educated & gagged on hiding the new rate from the rest of the world.

Bwahahaha,  nailed it !

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

if there is even a small grain of truth in what the goat claims... it would be positive news

Unfortunately there is not a grain of truth to what this fictitious character is saying! It’s for amusement only! This attack Saturday on Israel has probably killed any chance for an RV/RI for years now! This is very bad for the world! This looks like WWIII is expanding into the Middle East! Biden has us in a pickle to say the least. It’s only going to get worse! Most people were not paying attention to this due to most everyone watching football! Praying for the best but expecting the worst. I think we are seeing Bible Prophecy playing out in front of us! JMHO 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I said over a week ago that they would need to start the re-educating program regarding delete zeros if they intent to removing them in first quarter of 2024. As for set backs, this is a movie what you watching is old stock footage and MSM propaganda machine working its magic…we are at the end enjoy the show…smile…LG baby! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am not saying that they will remove zeros in first quarter just saying that if they intend on doing it then they must start re-educating program this month or early November…mean awhile IVORY COAST is the latest country to announce a coup….look here but don’t look there! Interesting timing….

speaker of the house gets ousted and then we have another war! If you think this hasn’t been planned then your demented! Should take no more than a couple of weeks for Israel to sort out their shite! 

• Like 2

Yes, this was totally predictable. Abraham Accords will be tossed aside when the IDF gets going. You can hate the man all you want, but this would definitely not be transpiring if DJT were in office. Biden scrapped everything and went back to the Obama/Kerry appeasement agreement and unlocked frozen assets, handing Iran billions. That gargantuan pile of cash coupled with the vast stores of armaments we left in Afghanistan are what we're seeing now. Hezbollah should be next, then who knows what. Doubtful Jordan will pile on, but it will get ugly. Maliki is on record cheering on Hamas, and whether publicly or not I'm sure many leaders in Israel's neighborhood are thinking the same thing. This will be a bloodbath.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

Three strikes and your out....that old saying....

Russia/Ukraine......Iran & Co./Israel......and soon....Taiwan/China

Run the US out of resources on 3 distant battle fronts....be in major control of the majority of the microchip manufacturing in the world... destroy the Petrodollar with a gold backed PetroYuan...pretty simple plan...

The USG leaders are one of two things......total idiots.....or complicit....

(Third would be both)

Just my thoughts...   CL 

• Upvote 2