Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Change Is Coming In A Few Days.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

A change is coming in a few days.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

From Other Sources:    A Change Is Coming In A Few Days.

ARTICLE: Sudanese Advisor: The Dinar Is Strong & The Exchange Rate Will Decline Again In The Next Few Days   The financial & economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said, on Saturday, that the Central Bank controls the exchange rate & the rise in the Dollar is a “temporary disturbance.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...

CBI expands its reach...cracks down on terrorist real estate holdings.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   CBI Expands Its Reach.

ARTICLE: The CBI Organizes A Workshop To Activate The Mechanism Of Buying & Selling Real Estate Through The Banking Sector.

The Anti-Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing Office, in cooperation with the CBI, held a workshop entitled “Due Diligence Controls for Combating Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing of Real Estate Registration Departments No. 1 of 2022”.
In a statement by the CBI stated that the workshop aims to “activate the mechanism of buying & selling real estate through the banking sector at the headquarters of the CBI, in which representatives of the CBI departments & the Office of Combating Money Laundering & Terrorism Financing participated in it & the official presence of government banks and officials in the Real Estate Registration Department.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

HUGE DEVELOPMENT:  Here's another article related to the above...CBI is now selling gold.

Sandy Ingram:    CBI Is Now Selling Gold.

ARTICLE: The CBI’s Website…you will find gold coins & nuggets that you can purchase using your IQD.  Gold is universal.  You can exchange your gold for any currency in the world.  International travelers travel with gold all the time, including myself, as long as the value of the gold is under $10,000 we do not have to declare it.  Gold coins is one of the best ways to ensure you are liquid regardless of what the global economy does…

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

You may have hit the nail on the head without realizing it. If a gold dealer would sell gold for dinar after the ri , would the gold be non- taxable?

Gold & silver purchases would be taxed after cash out into hard currency.

UST has records of all precious metal purchases & sales.  It's the law.

Metal vendors must keep records of all purchases & sales.

The IRS will get it's cut.  You can bank on that. 

We are being tracked.  IMHO.

OBiden didn't hire an additional 85,000 IRS agents for nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Not in a Roth.

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Thankfully, the House cut the funding for that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Those 85k IRS agents have been defunded 👍

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, Woldopep said:

Transactions of gold and silver have to be recorded if the company selling the gold and silver have an online presence. No online presence means confidentiality.

Confidentiality means nothing with these Bozos in charge...they change the rules as they go,

That's why more & more people are taking chances moving their money offshore.

Offshore accounts are no longer for the rich & the criminal money launderers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

May I also add...

Not all trusts are equal.

Consult with a tax lawyer which type of trust is best for you.

Not all trusts are tax free protected.

Roths are not trusts.  You will only pay taxes on a Roth if you get disbursement before age 59-1/2 and/or have had it less than 5 years.

• Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Roths are not trusts.  You will only pay taxes on a Roth if you get disbursement before age 59-1/2 and/or have had it less than 5 years.

I never said they were the same.  I stated there are different kinds...make sure you got an honest CPA or a tax lawyer when making such choices.  They sometimes have their own commissions over your best interests. 

I plan on leaving it to the experts.

• Thanks 1

just be cautious I suggest cashing in one note or two to get you out of trouble, take it in cash or gold if you can (price will dictate) according to latest decodes banks will shutdown, internet will shutdown for 10 days when the treasury run out of money and they default....which is primed for anywhere between now and mid june! I can tell you If I can I will cash out one for two notes, 25,000 or 50,000 havent decided as yet waiting on CBI

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

yes a change is coming, just hope the people of the USA is prepared ! been on this ole earth many years now lord, i know your words, i hope people are prepared? i really hope to see this thing be final, ive been throuh alot since the start, i know my lord will always make a way! i know his words! to old to fight anymore, so i stay grounded and keep my powder dry!   be blessed people! IN GOD WE TRUST!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, T B said:

yes a change is coming, just hope the people of the USA is prepared ! been on this ole earth many years now lord, i know your words, i hope people are prepared? i really hope to see this thing be final, ive been throuh alot since the start, i know my lord will always make a way! i know his words! to old to fight anymore, so i stay grounded and keep my powder dry!   be blessed people! IN GOD WE TRUST!

great post......yes we have all been through a lot!

• Upvote 5

On 5/13/2023 at 10:19 AM, Luigi1 said:

I have to disagree a bit.  I take my cash to my local gold dealer who, by the way, has a strong online presence, and he hands me gold.  He doesn't know who I am from squat and never will.  No UST tracking happening there.  Maybe he has to record all purchases and sales but I kind of doubt it......

• Pow! 1