Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 2:55 PM CDT - 4/21/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  1.5 dinars would equal about .50 cents to the dollar...it's all about the accounting.  It's all about the numbers.  Once the numbers are set exactly the way the RV had established it then you'll see everything come out.  That's what it's about at this stage in the monetary reform.

MarkZ  Iraq is now in the middle of Eid Al Fitr. A big holiday in Iraq and their government is clearly telling us “before May” so to me they will have everything done in the next 9 days. We should be able to watch that movement.

Militia Man   Alaq, on the 13th 'alerted' us that something was coming.  Then three business days later they come out and say there's a value...'it's now 1.5 times more strong' so they had to make an adjustment...there comes a time...that you can't back out.  If they've gotten to that stage we're in a really really good spot.  I don't know if it's going to be tomorrow, the next day...but they're telling us, this is their words...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  1.5 dinars would equal about .50 cents to the dollar...it's all about the accounting.  It's all about the numbers.  Once the numbers are set exactly the way the RV had established it then you'll see everything come out.  That's what it's about at this stage in the monetary reform.:tiphat:

Just curious where WS came up with this new rate.  I can't find anything anywhere of such a rate.  Maybe someone can help me out.

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 2

Added @ 4:50 PM CDT:

Frank26  There's a lot of information pouring out right now. I mean a lot of information. Did we not tell you that in the 3rd week of this month you would have a plethora, a piñata full of information? The CBI would be extremely loud. But it's not just the CBI, but it's also the Prime Minister. This fire hydrant of information that is pouring out at a fast volume. :violin:😂:drunk:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Just curious where WS came up with this new rate.  I can't find anything anywhere of such a rate.  Maybe someone can help me out.

I've read several articles discussing the IQD being worth 1.5 times the current IQD. The 50 cent comment seems fabricated because 1.5 x .00067 equals .001, not 50 cents

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

There is no new rate! This is all poo-roo guru! Nothing is happening except business as usual! JMHO! 🤠

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I've read several articles discussing the IQD being worth 1.5 times the current IQD. The 50 cent comment seems fabricated because 1.5 x .00067 equals .001, not 50 cents

0.001 isn't the rate we want to cash out. It is no no no never. This is extremely small increments and this is the worst rate I've ever seen. 

• Upvote 1