Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinions & Rumors @ 8:55 AM CDT - 4/21/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: After EID we expect some changes to the current rate to more like maybe 1000 to 1 maybe less. Then they can drop the 3-zeros.  Here comes our fils.  Here comes our lower notes. FRANK: Yes you are headed in the right direction.  That is a good sequence of events for the monetary reform to reveal itself. Pay attention to your prime minister.  He's trying to tell you that your currency is at 1.1 to the American dollar.  It is possible they will start to float at 1 to 1.5 instead of 1 to 1...

And NOW, for some  :bs: from Bruce the Goose:

Bruce ...Iraq has been exchanging their dinar in the country of Iraq for about over 10 days now, up to about 12 days.  And we know people that have done the exchanges there that are Iraqi that have taken the high three zero notes and exchanged them at a new rate and gotten the equivalent in Iraqi dinar, new Iraqi dinar, which are the lower denominations of the currency ...basically fives 10s 20s 50s Hundreds...Now – it’s good to know that exchanges are happening there and everything's hunky dory and I think it's business as usual in Iraq...but they still don't want us to...know the rate on the Iraqi dinar until we get started for exchanges...it's hidden from us – it’s kept from us...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• ronscarpa changed the title to Friday Early Morning Opinions & Rumors @ 8:55 AM CDT - 4/21/2023
21 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Bruce ...Iraq has been exchanging their dinar in the country of Iraq for about over 10 days now, up to about 12 days.  And we know people that have done the exchanges there that are Iraqi that have taken the high three zero notes and exchanged them at a new rate and gotten the equivalent in Iraqi dinar, new Iraqi dinar, which are the lower denominations of the currency ...basically fives 10s 20s 50s Hundreds...Now – it’s good to know that exchanges are happening there and everything's hunky dory and I think it's business as usual in Iraq...but they still don't want us to...know the rate on the Iraqi dinar until we get started for exchanges...it's hidden from us – it’s kept from us...

Beyond stupid................

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Bruce ...Iraq has been exchanging their dinar in the country of Iraq for about over 10 days now, up to about 12 days.  And we know people that have done the exchanges there that are Iraqi that have taken the high three zero notes and exchanged them at a new rate and gotten the equivalent in Iraqi dinar, new Iraqi dinar, which are the lower denominations of the currency ...basically fives 10s 20s 50s Hundreds...Now – it’s good to know that exchanges are happening there and everything's hunky dory and I think it's business as usual in Iraq...but they still don't want us to...know the rate on the Iraqi dinar until we get started for exchanges...it's hidden from us – it’s kept from us...:tiphat:

Where's the rate?  You can't have an RV-RI without a rate.  They cannot hide the rate for some & not for others.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, hspotman said:

There are others out there, not guru related, saying something will happen very soon. So 'if' non gurus(not related to anything discussed in forums) are saying this as well, we can only assume that everyone is being fed caca from over there. 

It’s not an assumption, it’s a fact everything coming out of there A big ole steamy pile of Caca! The only thing going on over there is business as usual! Not trying to be negative, just truthful. They are just getting through with ramadam, nothing will happen, now we have Eid! I think it’s over next Friday. Not sure of that though. We are seeing the same M.O. out of these sorry A$$ people for the last 14 years that I have been in this! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

It’s not an assumption, it’s a fact everything coming out of there A big ole steamy pile of Caca! The only thing going on over there is business as usual! Not trying to be negative, just truthful. They are just getting through with ramadam, nothing will happen, now we have Eid! I think it’s over next Friday. Not sure of that though. We are seeing the same M.O. out of these sorry A$$ people for the last 14 years that I have been in this! JMHO 🤠

Yup.  We were warned of false information & rumors before the event. 

We must stay focused on the event & not the dis-information.

• Pow! 6

You are 100% right Luigi 1…… And if enough of us keep positive thoughts in our heads ,like……. The RV will happen Sometime , between now and the end of April …IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!

Remember…….”. Nothing nothing nothing …..then SUDDENLY “. !!!!!!

I truly and sincerely believe that !!!!     :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Pepperina said:

You are 100% right Luigi 1…… And if enough of us keep positive thoughts in our heads ,like……. The RV will happen Sometime , between now and the end of April …IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!

Works for me!

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, Pepperina said:

I'm praying you are right! 🤠

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pepperina said:

I beliege april 29/30 but have been wrong many times before over the years! 

• Upvote 1