Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:20 PM CST - 3/10/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  Remember in December...I said when Iraq we started using only dinars that's where you're gonna be happier.  You're gonna see the difference...then couple days ago and said, 'Hey Iraq would be using only dinar next couple of days'.  That's what happened yesterday... :twothumbs:

Clare  Article: "Sudanese advisor: The "parallel" exchange rate will approach the "official" in this case" Quote: "Saleh said, If the daily sales of the Central Bank of Iraq window reach approximately $200 million per working day and continuously, then certainly the parallel market will shrink and exchange rates in it will approach the fixed central official market:twothumbs: We shall see..! 

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  Remember in December...I said when Iraq we started using only dinars that's where you're gonna be happier.  You're gonna see the difference...then couple days ago and said, 'Hey Iraq would be using only dinar next couple of days'.  That's what happened yesterday... :twothumbs::tiphat:

Dinars only is a bigger story than the 2023 Budget & HCL combined.

This is the economic reform we are looking for.  IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

NOTE: Waiting for the next banking shoe to drop...depositors panic...bank failures as bad as 1929 Depression...the greatest economy in US history!!!   Could this be the start of the new GCR ???

THE STREET: Two US Banks Collapse WithIn 48 Hours. Which One's Next?
Silvergate Bank served the cryptocurrency industry, while SVB was the bank for Silicon Valley tech startups. Most worrying is that these banks served two so-called growth economic sectors: the tech sector & the cryptocurrency industry.

WSJ: Silicon Valley Bank Collapses Following Run On Deposits.
Bank failure is second biggest in U.S. history, rattling investors. Regulators shut down Silicon Valley Bank after a bank run doomed the tech lender’s plans to raise capital, with the FDIC taking control. SVB collapsed at warp speed after it announced a big loss on bondholdings, tanking its stock & sparking withdrawals.
  • Thanks 3

I would not call these two banks a big threat of a total US banking system failure. These two banks are both located in California.

cryptocurrency is a shaky investment period and anyone dealing in it in my opinion are at high risk of loosing. 
SVB tech financing I figure was miss manage and the tech field can be pretty risky do to the amounts of dollars they want to barrow.

You have a crazy president biden and his left wing nuts in the WH and congress trying to tax us to death with his budget he announced. I would be more worried about this and how we the people can stop this big tax upon us. We need to be writing and calling our representatives right and left to get this stopped.  If this goes through we might as well throw our IDQ’s in the fire for there will be nothing left after Biden is done.

some people will use these two California banks as a scare tactic 

that’s my two cents worth.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

I would not call these two banks a big threat of a total US banking system failure. These two banks are both located in California.

cryptocurrency is a shaky investment period and anyone dealing in it in my opinion are at high risk of loosing. 
SVB tech financing I figure was miss manage and the tech field can be pretty risky do to the amounts of dollars they want to barrow.

You have a crazy president biden and his left wing nuts in the WH and congress trying to tax us to death with his budget he announced. I would be more worried about this and how we the people can stop this big tax upon us. We need to be writing and calling our representatives right and left to get this stopped.  If this goes through we might as well throw our IDQ’s in the fire for there will be nothing left after Biden is done.

some people will use these two California banks as a scare tactic 

that’s my two cents worth.

Good analysis. 

OBiden has been absent from the WH for two weeks. 

There's a good story in the news that Obama has been running the WH for weeks if not months. 

That may also explain why a Hillarious aide was Arkancided, yesterday after threats to expose the lies.

The destruction of the republic has been planned & has been implemented.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I feel sorry for all my really good American friends, the destruction of the USA has begun. Not sure what there ulterior motive is but the way its going, it may be to late to recover once Trump gets back in.

pp

Good will triumph over evil.

These imposters in the WH are going down.

It may take a civil war but they'll go down.

Thanks PP.

• Pow! 8

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I feel sorry for all my really good American friends, the destruction of the USA has begun. Not sure what there ulterior motive is but the way its going, it may be to late to recover once Trump gets back in.

pp

It won't be too late.  The citizens of the US who love our country will never let it happen.  We are a resilient people.  Even a lot of the Dems I know are sick of what's going on and will join the rest of us.  

We will bounce back hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Good analysis. 

There's a good story in the news that Obama has been running the WH for weeks if not months. 

That may also explain why a Hillarious aide was Arkancided, yesterday after threats to expose the lies.

God laughs at the plans of man, and wait....I hear a Heavenly belly laugh now.

So as long as the US is the defender of the Jewish people and the spreader of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the USA will be blessed to be a blessing no matter what the enemy has planned. For it is the wicked who will fall not the righteous.  Psalm 37

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

13 minutes ago, keylime said:

God laughs at the plans of man, and wait....I hear a Heavenly belly laugh now.

So as long as the US is the defender of the Jewish people and the spreader of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the USA will be blessed to be a blessing no matter what the enemy has planned. For it is the wicked who will fall not the righteous.  Psalm 37

fbe6aa5a0e872ce8905ccee25c00f033 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

praise Father God, im so glad to hear so many people think this way, i wondered when Joe Oboma got in,  in due season they will reap what they sow, oh yes! x22report is a good read for me last 6 or 7 years now,     and geo politics with Breitling since he started years ago!  be blessed people and remember who created all ! our awesome God !

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Good analysis. 

yes sir, Obama and a family called Soros have been running Biden since Jan. 2020. A 4th behind the walls political party or my word would be criminal organization committing “premeditated treasonous act(s)” against our republic.

The biggest mistake I seen that My Trump made, was not dropping a big ax on ALL Obama inserts to our government entities. A great house cleaning should of been number one thing. Just another two cents worth.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

31 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

yes sir, Obama and a family called Soros have been running Biden since Jan. 2020. A 4th behind the walls political party or my word would be criminal organization committing “premeditated treasonous act(s)” against our republic.

The biggest mistake I seen that My Trump made, was not dropping a big ax on ALL Obama inserts to our government entities. A great house cleaning should of been number one thing. Just another two cents worth.

Trump tried & failed to drain The Swamp but at least he tried...he did that.

The Swamp is much larger than Trump realized & bigger than any of us realized.

But there is a higher authority over The Swamp.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, T B said:

praise Father God, im so glad to hear so many people think this way, i wondered when Joe Oboma got in,  in due season they will reap what they sow, oh yes! x22report is a good read for me last 6 or 7 years now,     and geo politics with Breitling since he started years ago!  be blessed people and remember who created all ! our awesome God !

Most Dinarians are Conservative, Christian, MAGA, Patriotic, Military, Ex-Military or Veterans.

It was the Gulf War active military in 2003 that jump started the IQD craze & it took off from there.

God bless the REAL Dinar Veterans.

This is exactly why the 'powers that be' don't want this kind of money & power in the hands of Dinarians.

They can't control these kinds of people with all the soon to be money & power.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

2 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Most Dinarians are Conservative, Christian, MAGA, Patriotic, Military, Ex-Military or Veterans.

It was the Gulf War active military in 2003 that jump started the IQD craze & it took off from there.

God bless the REAL Dinar Veterans.

This is exactly why the 'powers that be' don't want this kind of money & power in the hands of Dinarians.

They can't control these kinds of people with all the soon to be money & power.

Yes so true. But; if we do not band together after the blessing our power will not be there to combat the forces of evil against us. Something for us all to think about.

• Upvote 6

Dinarians will band together & become a force to be reconned with.

I hear so much of the good in Dinarians that desire to do the right thing, pay it forward & help out their families, friends, communities to revive the very economy OBiden failed to do.

4 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

Yes so true. But; if we do not band together after the blessing our power will not be there to combat the forces of evil against us. Something for us all to think about.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

17 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Trump tried & failed to drain The Swamp but at least he tried...he did that.

The Swamp is much larger than Trump realized & bigger than any of us realized.

But there is a higher authority over The Swamp.

You are right he did not realize how big and powerful the swamp creatures were and are. So hopefully if blessed to be re-elected he will ax every head down of crucial office that were placed there by previous evil ones. If need be dismantle the FBI the DOJ EPA DOE etc. and rebuild with true Americans. Get rid of the rotten eggs/apples (swamp creatures) that also includes those from the outer walls infiltrating our government. You have to seek out and destroy the evil ones.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East .then couple days ago and said, 'Hey Iraq would be using only dinar next couple of days'. 

Hey nader. Are you really sure 100% that all iraqi citizens only use dinar?? How did you know that?  Have you really lived in the Mid East , USA or Middle East countries all these year? Unless if you have really lived in country of Iraq all these years, then you will know exactly what really happens in the country of Iraq.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Ron, some of these people just plain out lie. There is opinions and than there are the liars the ones who mislead people for their own gain.  

But like you said,,,,,, take it all with a grain of salt. .... on the lighter side I dont know how this is typing red or how to get rid of it.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I have been thinking about some of the later replies on this thread. Thinking how to say what is in my head so here goes. 

GOD, the Creator of all things, is Sovereign. Nothing happens without him allowing it whether we like it or not. This world, is doomed. GOD’S word tells us so. And the good , overcoming evil only happens when Jesus returns. Sure we can do good things with what May come our way. That’s part of being a born again Christian. I would rather see Jesus return than the RV. Just remember the plan for this world, good and evil, is in GOD’S hand. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

I have been thinking about some of the later replies on this thread. Thinking how to say what is in my head so here goes. 

GOD, the Creator of all things, is Sovereign. Nothing happens without him allowing it whether we like it or not. This world, is doomed. GOD’S word tells us so. And the good , overcoming evil only happens when Jesus returns. Sure we can do good things with what May come our way. That’s part of being a born again Christian. I would rather see Jesus return than the RV. Just remember the plan for this world, good and evil, is in GOD’S hand. 

Yes God allows it and He chooses not to control everything.  That's why some will perish in their sins even though He wants all to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.

The Bible also says Overcome evil with Good, so we do have the power to defeat evil with the Goodness of Jesus Christ right now.  In fact,  it happens everyday when a kind word or deed changes someone's life for the better. 

This present world is doomed but Jesus said Occupy(Live in it as I have lived and live in you) until I come. 

Jesus doesn't want us lying around waiting for Him to come like the servant who buried his money in a hole waiting for the Master to return.  Jesus wants us out there living a full life, loving others like He loved us and gleaning the fields of souls for His Kingdom.  

When Jesus comes back I want to be about the Father's work.

This revaluation can go a long way to doing that. We are only limited by what we believe God can or can't do in our lives and through us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Here's one just for laughs while we wait & wait...

A Canada snowbird decided to take a drive to FL to find for a new vacation home.

He had a hard time pronouncing the names of the towns & asked the locals how to pronounce them.

He stopped off to gas up in Alachua, asked the locals to pronounce the name slow & loud.

Later on, he stopped at rest stop at Lochloosa then asked the locals to pronounce it slow & loud.

Finally, he stops for lunch in Okeechobee. then asks, sir can you tell me where I'm at & say it slow & loud.

The local yokel utters slow & loud...BB-UU-RR-GG-EE-RR     KK-II-NN-GG.

• Haha 3