Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:05 AM CST - 2/18/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....:twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy   It looks like Iraq is going to be working with Interpol.  If they catch anybody do money laundering or smuggling a currency to go ahead and turn them over because it's a really important step in fixing everything that's wrong over there in Iraq.

Mnt Goat  I am being told by my CBI contact that the CBI has about two weeks to prove they can withstand a rate of 1000 dinars to the US dollar... they will evaluate the situation and decide a “Go” or “No Go” to 1:1.  ...we could very possibly see a rate of about 1 dinar to 1 dollar (1:1) in two weeks from now but I really do not think it will happen that soon. This is their goal in Iraq anyhow... Yes, I said 1:1 “in Iraq” as I have told you all along that the rate you will see in your country outside of Iraq may be much higher...:confused2:...This is amazing news... 

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat  I am being told by my CBI contact that the CBI has about two weeks to prove they can withstand a rate of 1000 dinars to the US dollar... they will evaluate the situation and decide a “Go” or “No Go” to 1:1.  ...we could very possibly see a rate of about 1 dinar to 1 dollar (1:1) in two weeks from now but I really do not think it will happen that soon. This is their goal in Iraq anyhow... Yes, I said 1:1 “in Iraq” as I have told you all along that the rate you will see in your country outside of Iraq may be much higher...:confused2:...This is amazing news... 

We can all rest easy, sleep better tonight knowing CBI is in full talks with the Goat.

We can also be of good cheer knowing MarkZ & Bruce the Goose are negotiating with the UST & IMF.

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

:tiphat:

Mnt Goat back at it again......

Merryqwickzzzmas on Twitter: "@JWantedL Yo hook me up on that good puff bro  I need a lot of that shit. Hopium, copium, and dopium need it all man. Then  add in some

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, cjdavid said:

How is this even possible? If a country has international money, they can not have different rates for different countries. Am I wrong here?

CJD ... you are absolutely correct. I was going to make the same comment when I posted it, but thought others would comment, and surprisingly, ONLY you did..! Once the currency is international - that is the rate, but may be altered by float or the value of the basket of currencies.  Blessings ... RON 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, cjdavid said:

How is this even possible? If a country has international money, they can not have different rates for different countries. Am I wrong here?

I do not see Mtn Billygoat saying there will be two different rates. I think he/she/it is saying that within the two weeks they/Iraq has to prove that they can withstand a rate of 1000-1, but could go to 1-1.  I didn't see him/her/it say there will be two different rates....unless I'm totally blind and am missing something?

8 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I do not see Mtn Billygoat saying there will be two different rates. I think he/she/it is saying that within the two weeks they/Iraq has to prove that they can withstand a rate of 1000-1, but could go to 1-1.  I didn't see him/her/it say there will be two different rates....unless I'm totally blind and am missing something?

oops....I didn't scroll down to the hidden part of that post.  I see wher ethe Goat said that. I agree with you all.

I agree she did don't say 2 different rates. I think what she is saying is the rate we will see will different in that if they go 1:1 then in Scotland where I am that would equate to make 1 dinar being worth possibly around 70p as opposed to 1 dollar.. In Europe it might be that 1 dinar is worth 1.05 euros and this is what she meant by a different rate. but I might be wrong

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

CJD ... you are absolutely correct. I was going to make the same comment when I posted it, but thought others would comment, and surprisingly, ONLY you did..! Once the currency is international - that is the rate, but may be altered by float or the value of the basket of currencies.  Blessings ... RON 

I agree on both