Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONFIRMATION: HCL Will Pass Along With The 2023 Budget.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

The lying Gurus said the HCL was passed back in October.

This article lays to rest the...the lying Gurus.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   HCL Will Go As Soon As The 2023 Budget Is Passed.

ARTICLE:  Nermin Maarouf Confirms That The Legislation Of The Oil And Gas Law Will See The Light Soon After The Approval Of The Budget.  A member of Parliament for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Nermin Maarouf, confirmed: "The oil and gas law legislation will soon see the light."   She told a Iraqi News Agency:  The legislation of the law is part of the government curriculum & within 6 months the government is supposed to send the copy to Parliament based on Article 112 of the constitution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

From other sources:

ARTICLE:  The President Of The Republic Stresses The Importance Of Expediting The Approval Of The Budget To Initiate Development Plans.   The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Sheid, stressed today, Monday, "the importance of expediting the approval of the general budget in order to initiate development plans, rehabilitate infrastructure & continue economic reform".

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...Progress has been made...

KTFA:   Henig:  CBI Readiness.

ARTICLE:  Central Bank. US parties express their readiness to face the challenges of working with the electronic platform for remittances & cash / expanded.   Baghdad: The delegation of the Central Bank of Iraq met for long hours with the delegation of the US Federal Reserve Bank & the US Treasury Department in Washington, D.C.   According to a statement by the bank, the two parties expressed their readiness to work together to meet the challenges of working on the electronic platform for remittances and cash.   The delegation of the US Federal Reserve Bank & the US Department of the Treasury discussed a number of support mechanisms for the Central Bank of Iraq to enhance its capabilities to deal flexibly with crises during this stage.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

URGENT:  here's another article related to the above...Iraq still has unspent monies from passed Budgets that'll be rolled over into the 2023 Budget...

From other sources:  Economist: Reducing The Dollar Will Not Create A Large Deficit With An Explosive Budget.

ARTICLE:  The economist, Dr. Mustafa Ikram Hantoush, confirmed that the decision to reduce the value of the dollar will not create a large deficit compared to an explosive budget that is being prepared, pointing out that there are huge revenues & a large financial surplus from last year that will be used .

Hantoush told Al-Maalouma, "The 2023 budget represents the biggest challenge to implementing the decision to reduce the dollar exchange rate, as the reduction will create a deficit gap of 10 trillion dinars."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, cjdavid said:

But when will the Budget get done? Is it scheduled to be voted on any time soon? I sure hope it happens soon just like everyone else. 

In coming days...

One article from Sunday suggested the very next Parliament session. 

Then, if passed, it must be read three times before it goes to Gazette & becomes law.

Time will tell.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Not far from Louisville KY. 

Not sure of cj.

( I think Madison in.is our in-between)

Hi Fellow Hoosiers and Kentuckians--my grandfather was from Kentucky and I was raised in Terre Haute, on the opposite side of the state. Good to say hello to people from the KY/IND area!  

• Upvote 2

Just now, TripleA1960 said:

Hi Fellow Hoosiers and Kentuckians--my grandfather was from Kentucky and I was raised in Terre Haute, on the opposite side of the state. Good to say hello to people from the KY/IND area!  

Let's hope this revalue happens soon for all of us!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

Thanks I don’t have to drive to the ‘nnati. I stay out toward the more than east

Country life... 😊

My other half thought I was crazy but he understands. I spent most of my life single...  Nothing really that pays any good.  I'm in Aerospace and a plasma and thermal spray tech (metal spray).  I will be so glad after 26-27 years to hang it up and relax.  Currently looking at a 3rd back surgery.

• Upvote 1