Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government of Iraq....The Conspiracy.

lgraham

The truth is.............That the obvious is true.

Iraq does have an elected parliament. But....Iraq does not have a PM with a seated and funtioning government....yet.

There is not a government body operating in secret for the purpose of disguising this future RV/RI. There is no real evidence of this.

Al-Maliki wants to hold onto his power. Think about it......What dictator ever wants to give up this type of control. Allawi wants to be P.M. again. All of the players in this struggle understand that a RV/RI will come. And, with that, a new era in Iraq will begin. Whoever is in leadership during this time is assured of re-election after re-election. The Iraqi people will give the PM credit, even if it is not deserved. We (us dinar speculators) must not try to fit everything that is reported or leaked into some kind of conspiracy designed to hide the RV. Yes there will be misleading statements. But, not everything can be smoke and mirrors. Aren't you tired of that phrase yet?

Allawi goes to Russia and Kuwait and everyone thinks he is the Prime Minister.

Joe biden goes to Iraq and many people believe that it is designed to make the secret deal.

President Obama changes the date of his speech and that is supposed to indicate that he is giving time to finalize the secret handshake.

I guess everyone must be in on it. All the American leaders, politicians,generals, servicemen and diplomats. I guess all the other countries know. They just provide more smoke and mirrors right? All the banks. Many of the people here on DV have claimed their secret sources and give predictions as to when and how much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rumors, but c'mon man!

Give it a rest!

Lee Harvey Oswald did kill president Kennedy.

The USA did actually land on the moon.

John Wilkes Booth did assasinate president Lincoln.

There are no aliens at area 51.

September 11th was not an inside job and president Bush did not know that it was coming.

Al Gore did lose the 2000 election.

Elvis Presely is dead.

Most importantly.....Neither Maliki nor Allawi is the secret prime minister of the secret Iraqi government.

But, like everyone here....I hope to see this government soon.

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Iraq does have an elected parliament. But....Iraq does not have a PM with a seated and funtioning government....yet.

There is not a government body operating in secret for the purpose of disguising this future RV/RI. There is no real evidence of this.

Al-Maliki wants to hold onto his power. Think about it......What dictator ever wants to give up this type of control. Allawi wants to be P.M. again. All of the players in this struggle understand that a RV/RI will come. And, with that, a new era in Iraq will begin. Whoever is in leadership during this time is assured of re-election after re-election. The Iraqi people will give the PM credit, even if it is not deserved. We (us dinar speculators) must not try to fit everything that is reported or leaked into some kind of conspiracy designed to hide the RV. Yes there will be misleading statements. But, not everything can be smoke and mirrors. Aren't you tired of that phrase yet?

Joe biden goes to Iraq and many people believe that it is designed to make the secret deal.

President Obama changes the date of his speech and that is supposed to indicate that he is giving time to finalize the secret handshake.

I guess everyone must be in on it. All the American leaders, politicians,generals, servicemen and diplomats. I guess all the other countries know. They just provide more smoke and mirrors right? All the banks. Many of the people here on DV have claimed their secret sources and give predictions as to when and how much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rumors, but c'mon man!

Give it a rest!

September 11th was not an inside job and president Bush did not know that it was coming.

Elvis Presely is dead.

Most importantly.....Neither Maliki nor Allawi is the secret prime minister of the secret Iraqi government.

All the best,

Lgraham

Dude ... did you get into bad sushi ... lol

Just kidding my friend ... but really, what did wind you up?

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude ... did you get into bad sushi ... lol

Just kidding my friend ... but really, what did wind you up?

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

C'mon Doc....You know this answer.

Phoenix...Bigfoot68..Bellas...The GET team...Frank...Sonny....DD

They are wearing me out!

Peace brother,

Lgraham

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Give it a rest!

Elvis Presely is dead.

All the best,

Lgraham

LGRAHAM, I have to say, you are speaking my exact thoughts......uh except the Alien one I have no idea what that is....but other than that yeah, I'm worn down too, can we just speak the truth here and stop with all the silliness?

:blink:

Edited by Teresa82

Give it a rest!

Elvis Presely is dead.

All the best,

Lgraham

Well said, your vision is clearer than most,,,, second shooter! schmooter!!!!

E

Lee Harvey Oswald did kill president Kennedy. You would think

The USA did actually land on the moon. You would think

John Wilkes Booth did assasinate president Lincoln. You would think

There are no aliens at area 51. You would think

September 11th was not an inside job and president Bush did not know that it was coming. You would think

Al Gore did lose the 2000 election. He really did loose that.

Elvis Presely is dead. Well... he is now.

E E

:blink:

No, he didn't. There WERE two shooters, but he wasn't one of them.

Yes, we did, but the aliens at the base up there told us to never come back.

No argument there.

Yes, there are. Just go ask Bob Lasar.

Yes, it was. Don't get me started on that one...

No argument there, either.

Elvis Presely is dead.

No, he's not. He working for Ali...

C'mon Doc....You know this answer.

Phoenix...Bigfoot68..Bellas...The GET team...Frank...Sonny....DD

They are wearing me out!

Peace brother,

Lgraham

Wearing you out...come on you are not worn out yet. I do agree though it is all getting rather tattered and old.

Blessings, Lgraham we all think that you are great! :wave:

Lgraham... that's too much common sense for one post. You probably think my theory of robot sheep full of oil crossing into Iran by smuggling sheepherders is crazy too! :lol:

All I can say is you are not alone my friend.

Doc31... bad sushi... priceless.

Where is Automag to weigh in when you need him?

• Upvote 2

VERY well stated, lgraham. Reading the never-ending rumors, supposed intel, and conspiracy theories is entertaining, but a complete waste of time.

The process of forming a government is a lengthy one, and they have accomplished NONE of it over the past 6 months. To believe it is now suddenly going to occur overnight is pure fantasy.

They must first elect a Speaker of Parliament. They then have 30 days to elect the Presidencies.

The President of the Republic then has 15 days to charge the largest bloc to attempt to form a government. That bloc then has 30 days in which to get its candidate for P.M. elected by an 80% majority. If they are unable to accomplish that, which is no simple task given that they seem unable to agree on ANYTHING, the process begins over again, with the next largest bloc making the same attempt. Gen. Odierno's statement that it could take another 2 months would appear to be a rather conservative guesstimate.

We don't know with certainty if a government must be seated for RV to occur, but common sense would indicate that given the enormity of the event and the risks involved, the need to have a stable, functioning government in place would seem to be a no-brainer.

I like the idea of a "C'mon Man" forum. Given the quantities of bad intel, dates, rates, etc, that we've seen over the past few years, this should have been set up long ago, just to keep track, if not for the entertainment value. :) The intelligence game is never 100% accurate, but clearly it's never 100% wrong as has been the case with the dinar......so far anyway.

Edited by Legolas

Mr Rich Mr Rich

Lgraham, I agree with everything you said except the JFK assassination. I still think there was a second shooter.

Read more:

my late father worked for years with Coroner Dr Cyril Wecht....if you ever read his report it destroys the so called "single bullet theory"...in fact I think he dubbed it the magic bullet theory ... lol

I agree with you on that...

Good food for thought post all around.

Dr Cyril Wecht <-----------Long time Allegheny county coroner. Long time "go-to guy" with regards to forensic issues. Don't know that I agree with his magic bullet theorem but dont know that I disagree either. One thing I do know is that we will most certainly never find out one way or the other.

Good post Lgraham,while I agree with most of what u said if we relied totally on facts this and most sites would be ghost town like. People in general enjoy rumors,of course these are just my opinions - GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you didn't live in Palm Beach County in 2000 then you didn't see what really happened, I disagree with your statement, and by the way he did win the election on votes, he lost the electoral vote count due to screwups in PBC, two seperate issues.

GO RV

GO SKINS

He was a clear voter's choice. It was because he invented the internet (freakin' moron).