Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning Opinions @ 11:45 AM CDT - 7/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Samson  Article: "It Is Expected That Dozens Of Laws Will Be Passed During The Next Legislative TermQuote: "the political differences are less compared to the previous parliamentary sessions, which enhances the hope of enacting laws, especially the budget for the next year, and even the introduction of the oil and gas law to end the file of selling the oil of the Kurdistan region of Iraq.:twothumbs:

*** Wolverine  Guys we are very close now...Get ready to put on your seatbelts on as we will be going to warp speed anytime...:easyrider: I'm ready, but he has no idea as to how close we really are (or aren't). Keep pumping and talking to feel important...! JMO :salute:RON 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 11:55 AM CDT:

*** Frank26 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLY:  They keep showing Kazemi speech asking for the rate to return to 1200. FRANK: Are you absolutely sure it's Kazemi? FIREFLY:  Well we didn't see him but they said it was from Kazemi. FRANK: ...Only Mustafa from the CBI can make the types of announcements so stop worrying...besides it's actually a positive thing...the CBI does not want a 1 to 1 with the American dollar so it is possible that the 1200 will allow the Dinar to float at $1.20 and be unpegged from the American dollar... 

:praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The CBI &the MInister if Finance Allawi  & the IMF does not want  to return the dinar to a 1 to 1 . Allawi would like to increase the dollar against the dinar he says by changing the dinar causes too much confusion with the markets, BS. He has been saying this for some time plus the CBI governor feels same way. They making Millions of dollars leaving it alone. This CBI governor does is not for the people needs to be replaced. So if they lower the dinar to 1200 dinar to $1.00 then my feeling would be no float for a long time maybe 2-3 yrs down the road. they just want to apease the people. THIS LOWER WILL NOT BE A ANY GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OR INVESTORS. At least lower it to 5 cents or 10 cents against the dollar than they be doing something. Again I feel Frank is full of BS as usual. JMO

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I get skeptical whenever I hear the term 'Boots on the Ground'

So do I Luigi1.  My suspicion is this so called firefly is make believe,  my reason  For saying this is Firefly seems to always have access to Internet or TV and always has the time to get ahold of Frank to talk about what he saw on tv. The conversation is never bad and Frank is doing all of the interpreting of the so called conversation with Firefly.

JMHO of course 

pp

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

So do I Luigi1.  My suspicion is this so called firefly is make believe,  my reason  For saying this is Firefly seems to always have access to Internet or TV and always has the time to get ahold of Frank to talk about what he saw on tv. The conversation is never bad and Frank is doing all of the interpreting of the so called conversation with Firefly.

JMHO of course 

pp

Can't anybody in Iraq with a cell phone camera, video these news reports on TV or the speeches at the mosques or take pictures of the new lower denoms that are supposed to be out.  NO.  They can't...because they have nothing.

• Pow! 4

Your all correct, this all made up bull$h!+. I hope one day before I die, I find out the real truth on what the money angle was for Frank and the rest of the gang putting out all this crap. I think I know the answer to my question! It is money! I just don’t know how much money or how they are making money off these out right lies! Me myself and I don’t believe,  that there is mad rush by, new people, to get into this gig! I could be wrong, there is plenty of information out there now to warn people, not to touch this with a 10 ft. Pole! Unless you are young and got a lot of money, my advice is go to the crap table, as you can win real quickly or lose it real quickly. Your choice! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, edbeach said:

The CBI &the MInister if Finance Allawi  & the IMF does not want  to return the dinar to a 1 to 1 . Allawi would like to increase the dollar against the dinar he says by changing the dinar causes too much confusion with the markets, BS. He has been saying this for some time plus the CBI governor feels same way. They making Millions of dollars leaving it alone. This CBI governor does is not for the people needs to be replaced. So if they lower the dinar to 1200 dinar to $1.00 then my feeling would be no float for a long time maybe 2-3 yrs down the road. they just want to apease the people. THIS LOWER WILL NOT BE A ANY GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OR INVESTORS. At least lower it to 5 cents or 10 cents against the dollar than they be doing something. Again I feel Frank is full of BS as usual. JMO

Sounds like to much influence from the Globalist Authoritarian One Faith one Government fits all Oligarchs , to me. If Russia, India, and China actually hookup as they have been saying, the EU's bullies in Brussels are on shaky ground. They will be on a slow death if the Republicans dominate the Mid Term Elections as predicted. A early onset of death would occur if Trump, DeSantis, or others like them get elected Pres in 2024.

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Your all correct, this all made up bull$h!+. I hope one day before I die, I find out the real truth on what the money angle was for Frank and the rest of the gang putting out all this crap. I think I know the answer to my question! It is money! I just don’t know how much money or how they are making money off these out right lies! Me myself and I don’t believe,  that there is mad rush by, new people, to get into this gig! I could be wrong, there is plenty of information out there now to warn people, not to touch this with a 10 ft. Pole! Unless you are young and got a lot of money, my advice is go to the crap table, as you can win real quickly or lose it real quickly. Your choice! JMHO! 🤠

Here's Luigi's take on all this.  Under Bush E.O 13303, ordinary Americans could invest in Iraq's future by purchasing the IQD.  The powers that be don't want ordinary Americans to be part of this investment & are looking at ways to exclude us from this RV-RI.  This is a game reserved only for the elites, the rich & powerful.  The powers that be don't need 10 million brand new millionaires running around with all that power & influences.  So don't be surprised when it finally does RV, they'll find a way to block us from cashing in.  IMO.

• Pow! 4