Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Is About To Bust Out Wide Open.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Something is about to bust out wide open.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT:

New ATMs  deployed all throughout Iraq.  Al Qurtas Bank first to deploy new ATMs.

Tivon: 

Iran just told everyone what they are about to do with their currency.  You think Iraq will just sit idly by while the Iran Rial is outperforming the IQD?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Just curious.  What was wrong with the old ATMs?  Is there a reason behind the new ATMs.

May be some people just assume there is a new lower denoms in the new ATM's. To prove it right is Just wait and see if some ordinary iraqi citizens ever try to withdraw money from the new ATM's. May be someone in dinarvet have iraqi friends who live in iraqi country can ask them directly.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I wonder if the old ATMs can handle the new lower denoms when they do come out.

Seems the IQD we are all familiar with are all the same physical size denomination wise....just like the US.

The Iraqi 50 was smaller....and was discontinued.

My understanding is the new lower denominations are smaller and different sizes.....if true....perhaps the reason for new ATM's...

CL 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

9 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I wonder if the old ATMs can handle the new lower denoms when they do come out.

I wonder the same thing, too but it is pretty sure they can't fill in and mix the current notes and the new lower denoms together in the same ATM's ( whether it is old or new ATM's ).

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

May be some people just assume there is a new lower denoms in the new ATM's. To prove it right is Just wait and see if some ordinary iraqi citizens ever try to withdraw money from the new ATM's. May be someone in dinarvet have iraqi friends who live in iraqi country can ask them directly.

Absolutely.  Let's see the evidence.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

28 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

My understanding is the new lower denominations are smaller and different sizes.....if true....perhaps the reason for new ATM's...

CL 

I'm thinking the new security features in the new lower denoms cannot be processed by the older ATMs.   IMO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I might have evidence of new lower denoms. I took a screenshot off of a video that came out today.. I did a little research and found that one of the bills I'd in fact a 25 bill. I can't tell if it's IQD or not but the numeric (25) is typed very closely to the old numeral 25 on the old IQD 25... I also have not been able to find the same bill online

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I might have evidence of new lower denoms. I took a screenshot off of a video that came out today.. I did a little research and found that one of the bills I'd in fact a 25 bill. I can't tell if it's IQD or not but the numeric (25) is typed very closely to the old numeral 25 on the old IQD 25... I also have not been able to find the same bill online

Is there any way you can upload that photo & post it on this site?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

ATM's don't mean nuthin'  🙄   

:cowboy2:  :cowboy1:                             Image result for atm animated                 

Unless they are loaded with the low denoms. Just thinking positive.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Is there any way you can upload that photo & post it on this site?

I tried to adjust the file size bit it wouldn't work. Here is the link, skip to very end of video and take a screenshot. The believe the bottom right bill is a 25 note. Not sure if IQD tho.

https://youtu.be/2oZGAkxCUWU

Sorry in advance, I know I broke a rule.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, screwball said:

could be....they only need to change software and change cassettes.

Screwball is correct. We own an ATM in our little store. I am not an ATM tech, nor do I play one on TV, but from what I see on ours it should just be a new cassette(s) and re-program/update what it “sees”. We only have 1 cassette in ours unlike what banks have where they have up to 3 I believe. I never use them myself anywhere. 

If they have new bills, it should be easy to find a picture online. Key word is “if”

So until I see a real picture I don’t believe any of this “new” bills. And I know…you can’t put anything on the web unless it’s true…like I am a French Male Hetero Model!! 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I tried to adjust the file size bit it wouldn't work. Here is the link, skip to very end of video and take a screenshot. The believe the bottom right bill is a 25 note. Not sure if IQD tho.

https://youtu.be/2oZGAkxCUWU

Hope yota can help us to find articles / other sources to prove that a 25 note is IQD or not.

• Upvote 3