Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

7 hours ago, AdamHenry said:

So how do you feel about your boy, O'Biden, trying to force a majority of Americans to get the jab against their will? What do you think about his vaccine mandates?

Don’t like the mandates by the federal gov about covid. But I do support individual Companies deciding yes or no on the vaccine. Restaurants etc!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, caddieman said:

It’s the numbers my man. 90% of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated. It’s just the truth. Check anywhere you want. See for yourself.
You are the one being lied too. 

Very glad your mother had a good outcome. Many don’t.

I know that I, as well as everyone else are being lied to. Glad you finally admit it. 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I hope you don't mind me adding to your questions.

If people have been vaccinated why are they so angry and fearful of people that are not vaccinated?

If vaccines work why do vaccinated people wear masks.

If children have a strong immunity why are they required to get the vaccine.

If there are proven alternatives to the vaccine why are they forced to get the vaccine and not the alternative to treat covid?

If the vaccine is so good for me and will protect me why am I forced to get it and why have so many people died from it or been mamed from it.

And last but not least, why have there been so many lies in regards to covid and  why should I trust anybody that lies to me?

I think some are angry because they feel the unvaccinated are contributing to the length of the pandemic. That’s not how I feel just trying to address your questions.

People wear mask because the vaccine is not 100%. By wearing a mask you cut down on the viral load. The amount of viral load determines how sick one gets.

Children do have strong immunity. But they can just as easily pass it on the others that don’t. Parents, Grandparents, 
The alternative you are talking about aren’t proven by any studies I know of in fact just the opposite. It’s better to try and stop getting infected instead of dealing with it afterwards. That’s when the hospitals get over run. And why doctors and nurses are working months without days off!

This one is just absolutely false are there adverse reactions to the vaccine absolutely. But not anywhere remotely what is being reported not even close.

Now to your last question. I have no idea why there have been so many lies about covid. And you shouldn’t trust anybody that lies to you. But I will say the people lying to you may not be who you think.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I’m glad you know you’re being lied to.

Of course. The government has been lying to us for decades. Just look at the UFO lies. Your shot you advocate is the same part of that whole lying ball of wax. 

They lied about Covid and its origins. Talk about numbers. They've lied about the number of  deaths caused by Covid so they could get monies from the government and shut down the population so we had to depend on the good graces of the government. Now they are lying about the deadly affects of their poisonous shot. 

Of course I know I am being lied to. And you know it too. But for whatever reasons you choose to swallow it hook, line, and sinker, and get everyone else to.

I choose not to be a sheep being corralled into the depopulation pen.

There's a verse in the Bible I speak every day over me and my family.

"Though a thousand fall to my right and ten thousand fall to my left, me and my family will be the ones standing"

God's Word is my "GosPILL".

You can have wicked man's shot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Psalm 91
King James Version
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Don’t like the mandates by the federal gov about covid. But I do support system">support individual Companies deciding yes or no on the vaccine. Restaurants etc!

So basically you are contradicting yourself. You just stated emphatically above "Let everyone decide for themselves." So big of you. And now you turn around and say you support individual companies mandating yes or no. Which one is it. Are you for the individual to decide for themselves or are you for an individual company deciding for all its employees? You can't have both.

I love how the Dems are for individual choice until it becomes inconvenient to their agenda, then its, Mandate city. Eveyone must do it or else!

What happened to "My body, My choice!" 

Oh, that only applies to killing babies. Forget about determining for yourself as a thinking adult whether you should take a shot that has no real testing and they won't know the true results of its effects for a couple years or more. 

You must breathe in deeply!...er....sorry that was the Nazis. You must take the shot!!! Yeah, that's better. That's the Dems. The lines between them are more blurred everyday.

Hypocrits all!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Now how did I know that was coming!😂😂

Because you know the numbers aren't right too? 

Please watch the below video, Dr Fauci is explaining how they count Covid Cases in Hospitals.  He admits they are over counting.  If they over count in one area, what makes you believe they wouldn't do the same thing with their other Covid Counts?  They're blowing smoke up your skirt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Just keep in mind, "Don't Ever Let a Crisis Go to Waste" This is the answer to all the Gov lies and flip flopping, because power makes these overly self appointed elite experts want to control your life and NEVER give up the power, so develop another variant, keep things locked down and mask wearing and keep scaring everyone to death. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

So basically you are contradicting yourself. You just stated emphatically above "Let everyone decide for themselves." So big of you. And now you turn around and say you support system" rel="">support individual companies mandating yes or no. Which one is it. Are you for the individual to decide for themselves or are you for an individual company deciding for all its employees? You can't have both.

I love how the Dems are for individual choice until it becomes inconvenient to their agenda, then its, Mandate city. Eveyone must do it or else!

What happened to "My body, My choice!" 

Oh, that only applies to killing babies. Forget about determining for yourself as a thinking adult whether you should take a shot that has no real testing and they won't know the true results of its effects for a couple years or more. 

You must breathe in deeply!...er....sorry that was the Nazis. You must take the shot!!! Yeah, that's better. That's the Dems. The lines between them are more blurred everyday.

Hypocrits all!!!

Not at all. The owner of the company has the right to impose the rules in his or her own company. That’s why I said the gov shouldn’t impose a mandate on that company. My wife works for a major restaurant chain. They don’t require the covid shot but the do require employees to ware masks. You don’t ware a mask you don’t work there. Like I said let everyone decided for themselves. If you don’t want to ware a mask, don’t work there. You don’t want to support a company that has those kind of rules don’t go there. Your choice. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Not at all. The owner of the company has the right to impose the rules in his or her own company. That’s why I said the gov shouldn’t impose a mandate on that company. My wife works for a major restaurant chain. They don’t require the covid shot but the do require employees to ware masks. You don’t ware a mask you don’t work there. Like I said let everyone decided for themselves. If you don’t want to ware a mask, don’t work there. You don’t want to support system">support a company that has those kind of rules don’t go there. Your choice. 

So of course you don't see the problem with someone losing their livelihood and suffering financially because they don't want to take what they deem to be a deadly shot.

How convenient for the shot mandaters. and those who pretend to say, "Oh it's your choice" as if that is any kind of choice.  That's like slave owners back in the day telling a slave, you can keep working and pick this cotton and it will kill you slowly or I will beat you death right now. "Your choice."

Right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Time will give us the answers to all of this....

I believe this will parallel the Trump Russian collusion fiasco prior to the 2016 election.....

The MSM and Corrupt Government pounded and pounded the "fact" that Trump was working with Putin and only elected because of that.....the Steele Dossier was the center piece for the left...

The whole world now acknowledges the truth on that one....

And the truth on this entire Covid adventure will be revealed as well.....

This is much more serious....perhaps affecting the long term health of millions worldwide.....

CL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

People wear mask because the vaccine is not 100%. By wearing a mask you cut down on the viral load. The amount of viral load determines how sick one gets.

Interesting comment that demonstrates how little you know of the science me mechanics of mask wearing. 

You do realise that a bacteria is approx 100 times bigger than a covid 19 virus I hope.

Ok let me walk you through this: 

If you got petri dishes to cultivate 'germs' then got a person to sneeze onto daid petri dish without a mask.... voila.... it would be covered in colonies of bacteria.

If the same person wore a mask and sneezed over another petri dish it may show no sign of bacterial infection. Thats a positive sign masks work right  

Wrong as you have an erroneous conclusion on mask effectiveness based on its containment of large bacterium.

The mask is so porous that all viruses can easily pass through it. In the meantime while you wear one you are increasing the bacterial load on your lungs and have the potential to get sick by wearing the mask.

Viruses are 100 times smaller than bacterium and pass through masks period. Nothing more to add as there is no way they could be effective in stopping the spread of viral load.

• Pow! 7

Ok what about Omicron?

Read and weep Caddieman as this article destroys your belief in the jab being effective... that is if you have eyes to see or ears to hear... you have been warned.

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=247823

In this article we see over 95% of omicron cases in Germany are amongst vaxxed persons as they have ADE (Antibody Dependant Enhancement) that renders them susceptible to this variant unlike the the un jabbed whose natural immunity system is still intact and can deal with Omicron.... aka they don't get sick or clog up the hospitals as you erroneously claim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

42 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Ok what about Omicron?

Read and weep Caddieman as this article destroys your belief in the jab being effective... that is if you have eyes to see or ears to hear... you have been warned.

In this article we see over 95% of omicron cases in Germany are amongst vaxxed persons as they have ADE (Antibody Dependant Enhancement) that renders them susceptible to this variant unlike the the un jabbed whose natural immunity system is still intact and can deal with Omicron.... aka they don't get sick or clog up the hospitals as you erroneously claim.

That link should slam the door on any further discussion!

CL

• Pow! 4

55 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Ok what about Omicron?

So you post an article from a huge conspiracy website and you believe every word as gospel. Good. Luck with that. And you are totally wrong about masks. A 100s of resources out there if you can to be objective and look. 
I keep telling people to check out any hospital near where you live. Don’t take any article anyone else’s opinions including mine! Report back what you find. Nobody has done so because they know what it will be! You do too! 
Stay safe everyone!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

Ok what about Omicron?

Im sure thats with a a 5% error rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

Not at all. The owner of the company has the right to impose the rules in his or her own company. That’s why I said the gov shouldn’t impose a mandate on that company. My wife works for a major restaurant chain. They don’t require the covid shot but the do require employees to ware masks. You don’t ware a mask you don’t work there. Like I said let everyone decided for themselves. If you don’t want to ware a mask, don’t work there. You don’t want to support system" rel="">support a company that has those kind of rules don’t go there. Your choice. 

Yep! Freedom of speech, right to bare arms and freedom to get vaccinated or not or wear a mask.

My business, my rules!  

The ability for a company to mandate what and what is not needed for its employees must not be influenced by outside agencies and must not be decided by the government.   The employer provides a source of financial gains so you can live your life. You work for them and they make the terms for your employment.  Been that way forever.

It goes beyond masks and mandated vaccines. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

So you post an article from a huge conspiracy website and you believe every word as gospel. Good. Luck with that. And you are totally wrong about masks. A 100s of resources out there if you can to be objective and look. 
I keep telling people to check out any hospital near where you live. Don’t take any article anyone else’s opinions including mine! Report back what you find. Nobody has done so because they know what it will be! You do too! 
Stay safe everyone!

It wouldn't matter if somehow CNN or MSNBC suddenly lost their minds and reported exactly what the stats in this article states, you and all of your liberal minded cohorts would dismiss it.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And you are totally wrong about masks. A 100s of resources out there if you can to be objective and look. 
Stay safe everyone!

Caddie man the comments about masks are from my own studies and experience.

When dealing with a lab for tissue culture of plants this is easily shown.

We have to use all sorts of protocols to keep the lab safe and free of contamination. Yes masks have a small part to play when dealing with bacterium from personnel operating the lab.

Viruses on the otherhand are the things we target to stop transmission as they will devastate a clonal replication of new plant material.

Shower in shower out facilities where you walk into new clean work clothes; use of air locks between rooms and positive pressurisation along with gloves operating in a vaccum; airflow curtain benches that are vented off.

Bacteria are the only thing the masks assist with. Good hygiene beats mist things but latent bugs in peoples lungs or respiratory system are the biggest bacterial threat.

As you can see everything can be managed.

Wake up man to the real science.

Stop dissing things from "conspirators site" what a cop out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, cranman said:

Yep! Freedom of speech, right to bare arms and freedom to get vaccinated or not or wear a mask.

My business, my rules!  

The ability for a company to mandate what and what is not needed for its employees must not be influenced by outside agencies and must not be decided by the government.   The employer provides a source of financial gains so you can live your life. You work for them and they make the terms for your employment.  Been that way forever.

It goes beyond masks and mandated vaccines. 

Oh you mean we have had the freedom to not wear a mask and there haven't been any governmental mandates on any level to be vaxed? I must've slept through that whole time period.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1