Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For discussion...

43 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Oh I read everything you wrote. There are many many cases in where if you contact covid it’s very mild. So just because you take HQC doesn’t mean that is what saved you.   My point is 90% of the most worst cases, the ones that ends in them having to be in. the ICU are unvaccinated.  That’s a fact! No way to say otherwise. My point is there is no studies that point to these other remedies being effective. Just because you took the other remedies dose not mean they kept you out of the ICU.

Question is do you want to have a much better chance of not contracting covid. Or rolling the dice on HQC.

Each to his own....last quick question....and the media uses this alot lately.....

Say I go to a NYE party of 20 and 4 are unvaxed.....the others are twice vaxed....some boosted.....

The media says the unvaxed are putting all the others at risk....?  Isn't that concept backwards?

CL

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

And that is absolutely horrible. What I was saying is when you get the first shot it takes weeks for your antibodies to build up. When they got the shot they were already infected with covid. That’s what I am trying to get across. Don’t wait to long to get a vaccine that can save your life. People are dying (I feel) because of political misinformation! And that DAMN criminal!

Sorry, I totally disagree.

• Upvote 1

I find it funny and tragic that people push the vaccine with zero testing, zero studies, and all by folks who never took a single class in virology or mRNA strands, or anything that has to do with developing the so called "vaccine" (another lie). And any results that have leaked out, because, believe me, they are trying to snuff out anything negative, has gotten squashed as fast as they can stick you with their poisonous needle.

But the more people are vaccinated the more results are being shared by family members and now even doctors across the world media spectrum warning not to take the shot. All at the risk of losing their license but unwilling to perpetuate the lie. Having the guts and fortitude to tell the truth in the face of brazen hate and prejudiced. Horrifying, really, what has become of this world.

Well they don't have to warn me, because I decided from the beginning I am not going to be their guinea pig. I wonder two to three years from now if all these vaccines and booster shots people are taking every six months starts killing people by the droves, how they are going to cover that up. They'll take no responsibility for it and for sure find something else to blame it on.

Sick, twisted and evil, from the same minds that gave us the so called virus in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

All the evidence I've seen is the opposite of what you are saying.  People are dying from these vaccines and not covid.  Healthy People are dying.  Now, THAT is Criminal!

Show me a legitimate a source that says people are dying of the vaccine! Then we will talk about criminal! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Show me a legitimate a source that says people are dying of the vaccine! Then we will talk about criminal! 

If you are really that interested why don't you research it yourself. I'm sure you can pull up a myriad of "legitimate sources" by qualified virologists,(you know the scientists who actually make viruses and vaccines their life's work) that can do a better job of explaining why the vaccine is not really a vaccine, and the procedure in which they developed it, and even what makes it up, and how it is designed to combat Covid is a death dart.

Once you've done that, then I am sure, if you are honest about what you have discovered, you will talk about criminal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Each to his own....last quick question....and the media uses this alot lately.....

Say I go to a NYE party of 20 and 4 are unvaxed.....the others are twice vaxed....some boosted.....

The media says the unvaxed are putting all the others at risk....?  Isn't that concept backwards?

CL

If you are shoulder to shoulder in a mass of people, everybody is at risk of getting covid. But I will say the unvaccinated have a much better chance of having a bad outcome!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, keylime said:

If you are really that interested why don't you research it yourself. I'm sure you can pull up a myriad of "legitimate sources" by qualified virologists,(you know the scientists who actually make viruses and vaccines their life's work) that can do a better job of explaining why the vaccine is not really a vaccine, and the procedure in which they developed it, and even what makes it up, and how it is designed to combat Covid is a death dart.

Once you've done that, then I am sure, if you are honest about what you have discovered, you will talk about criminal.

I have done research. And I’m 100% positive in what I have found. Just like I’m sure you have. And if I can make one person pause and think about what they should do one way or the other, then I’m good!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

If you are shoulder to shoulder in a mass of people, everybody is at risk of getting covid. But I will say the unvaccinated have a much better chance of having a bad outcome!

Oh yeah. Here's a beautiful statistic you can sink your teeth into. 

The state with the highest number of vaccinated population, 90 percent,

In Massachusetts, 6,247,750 people or 90% of the state has received at least one dose.

Overall, 5,140,101 people or 74% of Massachusetts's population has been fully vaccinated.

Also has the highest number of Covid cases.

The year 2021 ends with the highest COVID rates of the pandemic; Here’s how the numbers look in charts - masslive.com

The holiday COVID surge continued Friday as new cases continued to break a new record almost every day this week.

Massachusetts reported 21,397 more COVID cases on Friday, the second day in a row to see daily cases above 20,000.

The state also reported 48 more confirmed COVID deaths bringing the total Massachusetts death toll from the virus to 19,821.

Meanwhile, hospitalizations, which still remain below last year’s levels, jumped up by more than 100 patients for the second day in a row.

So the highest vaccinated state has the highest covid cases. Hmmmmmm

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I have done research. And I’m 100% positive in what I have found. Just like I’m sure you have. And if I can make one person pause and think about what they should do one way or the other, then I’m good!

Good for you. I have also done the research and there ain't no way I'm getting that shot. I travel all over the country for work, I have personally been exposed to Covid working side by side with a co worker who had it for a week and even drove them across country to get them home. I have flown from Miami to LA with my niece who had it but didn't know it at the time, and over both Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrated with family members who didn't know they had it. They are all fine, one was vaxed, the others not, and only God kept me from getting it every time. So I will continue to trust God not man. In fact the exact middle verse of the Bible is Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

I'll stand on that word. Way better than the shot and guaranteed not to kill me. HA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

Oh yeah. Here's a beautiful statistic you can sink your teeth into. 

The state with the highest number of vaccinated population, 90 percent,

In Massachusetts, 6,247,750 people or 90% of the state has received at least one dose.

Overall, 5,140,101 people or 74% of Massachusetts's population has been fully vaccinated.

Also has the highest number of Covid cases.

The year 2021 ends with the highest COVID rates of the pandemic; Here’s how the numbers look in charts - masslive.com

The holiday COVID surge continued Friday as new cases continued to break a new record almost every day this week.

Massachusetts reported 21,397 more COVID cases on Friday, the second day in a row to see daily cases above 20,000.

The state also reported 48 more confirmed COVID deaths bringing the total Massachusetts death toll from the virus to 19,821.

Meanwhile, hospitalizations, which still remain below last year’s levels, jumped up by more than 100 patients for the second day in a row.

So the highest vaccinated state has the highest covid cases. Hmmmmmm

Look at how many people are in the ICU that are unvaccinated. Nevertheless I will do it myself.

CDC: 74% infected in Massachusetts COVID-19 outbreak were vaccinated

https://www.aha.org/news/headline/2021-07-30-cdc-74-infected-massachusetts-covid-19-outbreak-were-vaccinated

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Look at how many people are in the ICU that are unvaccinated. Nevertheless I will do it myself.

CDC: 74% infected in Massachusetts COVID-19 outbreak were vaccinated

https://www.aha.org/news/headline/2021-07-30-cdc-74-infected-massachusetts-covid-19-outbreak-were-vaccinated

And yes, again it remains to be seen in two to three years what percentage of the vaccinated will still be alive or healthy. That you have no idea about or facts or research. But it's coming because there was no testing before it was pushed on the populace. But the results are trickling in and so far, it's not favorable.

I also find it funny that before Covid most of my work was in the Caribbean. Then after the Pandemic, they insisted anyone that wants to work in the islands has to be vaccinated. I said no thank you. Now I just got a call from a company asking me to work on a project in one of the islands. I said, I can't. I'm not vaccinated. 

Oh he says, no worries, they rescinded that when they couldn't get enough people to work. All you have to do now is get tested 72 hours before. I said, but what about being quarantined for 10 days? Well the CDC just reduced the time to 5 days so now there's no quarantine.

Hmmmm....so the vaccine became inconvenient and they decided the money and the projects were more important than the threat of the unvaxed and the virus itself. Wow! Some deadly virus I'd say, when it gets in the way of progress.

Give me a break. Total BS...

• Pow! 3

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

And that is absolutely horrible. What I was saying is when you get the first shot it takes weeks for your antibodies to build up. When they got the shot they were already infected with covid. That’s what I am trying to get across. Don’t wait to long to get a vaccine that can save your life. People are dying (I feel) because of political misinformation! And that DAMN criminal!

I understand what you're saying.  I doubt they were infected or their children and grandchildren would have been infected too, as they were together a lot.  I agree with Markinsa that people are dying from the vaccines.  

Also, I know a woman in her 40's that got Covid awhile back.  She had a family member go to a feed store and get the horse Ivermectin for her.  I was horrified when I heard this, but at the time it was difficult to get a doctor to prescribe it.   She did the math and figured out what would be the "human dose".  She's now doing great!  As a matter of fact, she recently remarried.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Good for you. I have also done the research and there ain't no way I'm getting that shot. I travel all over the country for work, I have personally been exposed to Covid working side by side with a co worker who had it for a week and even drove them across country to get them home. I have flown from Miami to LA with my niece who had it but didn't know it at the time, and over both Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrated with family members who didn't know they had it. They are all fine, one was vaxed, the others not, and only God kept me from getting it every time. So I will continue to trust God not man. In fact the exact middle verse of the Bible is Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."

I'll stand on that word. Way better than the shot and guaranteed not to kill me. HA!

And if you think you shouldn’t get the shot good for you. Let everyone decide for themselves. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Click on the image below for the data. 

image.png

Excellent Markinsa. 

Just to be clear Caddieman the above data is for adverse Jab  reactions nothing to do with covid infection.

Look n learn mate. Else you are going around with your eyes wide shut

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Excellent Markinsa. 

Just to be clear Caddieman the above data is for adverse Jab  reactions nothing to do with covid infection.

Look n learn mate. Else you are going around with your eyes wide shut

I went directly to the VAERS Website, and tried to do a query just on deaths from the Covid Vaccine for 2020 and 2021, and I got the below error message:

This request produces 42,654 rows, but 10,000 is the maximum allowed. Simplify this request, or send a series of smaller ones. For example, group results by race but limit each query to a single race. Send a request for each race group and then merge the results. Please contact user support for further assistance.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

33 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

comi

Nothing to see here aye Caddieman? Nothing "criminal" about these deaths?

I remember when Dems would say 1 death is a death too many when they were coming against Republicans. But now suddenly that tune changed to "well there will be a few adverse reactions" when their beloved vaccine mandate and shutting down of everything came under attack. And by the way, "miscarriages" are deaths as well, even though Dems don't believe a human is a person in the womb. In fact deaths by Covid can't even be compared to deaths by abortion. If anything needs a vaccine it's one that will prevent abortions.

Absolutely evil.

• Pow! 5

9 hours ago, keylime said:

Nothing to see here aye Caddieman? Nothing "criminal" about these deaths?

I remember when Dems would say 1 death is a death too many when they were coming against Republicans. But now suddenly that tune changed to "well there will be a few adverse reactions" when their beloved vaccine mandate and shutting down of everything came under attack. And by the way, "miscarriages" are deaths as well, even though Dems don't believe a human is a person in the womb. In fact deaths by Covid can't even be compared to deaths by abortion. If anything needs a vaccine it's one that will prevent abortions.

Absolutely evil.

I'm sure the doctors and the people that support vaccines understand there will be a few that draw the Short straw, who are maimed or die after taking the jab. That's how they see it. Brainwashed to the core they're good libs. By the way I haven't seen anything about all these deaths on the news. And probably I cant see it because I have stopped watching the news fake news after what they did to president Trump. I have even quit Facebook and only use the Gateway pundit as I trust them. I have done a lot of things to get away from the liberals including moving out of California and moving into a red state which is being flooded with a lot of people you may call it a Exodus. People say here, they will welcome you just as long as you don't turn it into something you are running from. Of course they will destroy this state also. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

image.png

Inaccurate data is no data at all. This sight provides no proof that these deaths are a direct result of the vaccine. NONE. Data that’s misinterpreted is not true. That would be like me going around and find all people who died after eating a hamburger the week before and saying the hamburger killed them! 

Fact Check-VAERS data does not suggest COVID-19 vaccines killed 150,000 people, as analysis claims

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-usa/fact-check-vaers-data-does-not-suggest-covid-19-vaccines-killed-150000-people-as-analysis-claims-idUSL1N2R00KP

https://www.logically.ai/articles/double-check-how-does-openvaers-misrepresent-data

https://sfist.com/2021/08/12/hugely-popular-anti-vaxx-misinformation-website-is-just-some-lady-in-piedmont/

many many more too! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

Death?...Destruction?...

You obviously never opened the link I supplied in an earlier post.

The one about the Congressional hearing on some of the tragedies common US citizens have experienced with the vaccine....."c'mon man"....be brave....open it and read it....listen to it.....!

It is real....and very raw!....

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/doctors-and-covid-19-vaccine-injured-testify-in-washington-d-c-to-crimes-against-humanity-cdc-fda-hin-fauci-are-no-shows/https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/doctors-and-covid-19-vaccine-injured-testify-in-washington-d-c-to-crimes-against-humanity-cdc-fda-hin-fauci-are-no-shows/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3