Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Evening Opinions @ 6:55 PM CDT - 8/27/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Article: "Iraq: The Baghdad Summit will be held next Saturday"  There's so many good things happening over in Iraq...the more I pay attention to it the more impressive it absolutely looks.  Iraq seems to really be stepping out on an international scene.  It looks really good...we know there's that meeting that's coming up.  We know they have that big conference in Baghdad.  There's a lot of countries coming in to talk...to do business.  It's exciting...:twothumbs:

** Frank26   Article: "Forex Trading in Iraq I wonder what caused it?  International laws, banking laws, article VIII.  Quote: 'Forex trading is now possible from Iraq thanks to International brokers accepting Iraqis. Why would they accept Iraqis?  ...These are portable brokers. They never messed with the Iraqi dinar before.  Why are you doing this now? :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 6

Maybe they will make it quick today, and I can go home early from work!  Awww...Iraqi's never do anything quick!!  Guess I will have to finish my shift!  On the bright side .... If they get it done this weekend, and hit the button, I will take Monday off to do my international banking!! :bravo:

Go RV  or RI

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2