Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Takes one to know one': Putin mocks Biden's 'killer' comments

'Takes one to know one': Putin mocks Biden's 'killer' comments
6,069 views•Mar 18, 2021

Michael harty
1 hour ago
Already completely burned out on the fake Biden administration

Dillan Geiser
1 hour ago
The people in the White House right now suck at politics!

STONE COLD E.T Q
1 hour ago
I'm mexican and even here we know Donald Trump won the election. #FIGHTBACK

Major x
1 hour ago
The white house has turned into the world's most expensive nursing home.

Lily White aka Conspiracy Realist
1 hour ago
This press secretary resembles chucky and has the creepiest smile that screams “do not trust me” 🥶

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

Kurdistan24 Erbil 

1616070376210317-putin-mc-1135_ad9f583f1

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said today, Thursday, that the United States will have to account for Russia, in response to the recent statements of US President Joe Biden.

Putin said in a statement that "the American administration wants relations with Russia, only on Washington's terms, while Russia will only work in a way that benefits it."

The Russian president’s words come as a comment on Biden’s recent statements in which he considered Putin a "murderer", threatening him that he would "pay the price."

"The United States thinks we are like it, but we have a different genetic code," Putin added.

And he continued, "Regarding the statements of my American colleague, what should I respond to? I will tell him: Be well! I wish him health," noting that he said that, "It is not a mockery or a joke."

"There are many honorable and respectable people in the American administration, and Russia will depend on them," the Russian president added.

Ahmed bracelet

• Thanks 4

Controversy over a statement by US President Biden ... and a comment from the White House!

Baghdad - People  

The consequences of US President Joe Biden's statements about his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman are still continuing, and some have prompted a comparison between Biden's position on them, so what the situation looks like according to the stated official positions.  

In the daily White House press briefing, Thursday evening, a journalist asked whether Biden regretted calling Putin a "killer", given the Russian reactions and the further deterioration of relations between the two countries, and White House spokeswoman Jane Saki replied: "No, it has." The president gave a direct answer to a direct question, "referring to Biden's answer with" yes, I think "when asked in an interview with ABC News whether he believed Putin was a" killer. "  

Then the journalist asked another question to the White House spokeswoman whether Biden believed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman "a murderer", and Saki replied, "I don't think I need to add more killer names from the stage today."  

In his interview with ABC, the US President described his Russian counterpart as a "killer", promising that Putin would be held accountable and "pay for" his actions, amid news of America's willingness to impose sanctions on the Russian opponent. In the same interview, Biden explained why no sanctions were imposed on Prince Mohammed bin Salman, after the US intelligence report that concluded that the Crown Prince "agreed to an operation" to arrest or kill Khashoggi.  

ABC broadcaster George Stephanopoulos chased the American president with questions about why Mohammed bin Salman was not personally punished, and he referred to his promise, when he was running for president, to hold Saudi officials accountable for Khashoggi's killing. Biden replied, saying, "I am the man who issued the report." Publication of the intelligence report on Khashoggi's murder.  

Biden added, "We have held all the people in that organization accountable, but not the crown prince, because we have never, to my knowledge, when we had an alliance with a state, that we pursued the ruler of the state by proxy and punished that person and rejected him."  

Biden's statement came as an affirmation of statements by former officials in his administration that the United States has never imposed nor imposed sanctions on the leaders of allied countries in the interest of common interests, but it seems that the situation is different with the Russian opponent.  

• Thanks 3

On 3/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, nstoolman1 said:

But, but, but ORANGE MAN BAD, his tweets were silly and devisive. :D

But it is ok for a President to openly challenge and accuse a foreign leader with nuclear war and others are ok with that. 

Yep, Shabbs and his liberal sidekicks will be strangely comfortable with Biden threatening nuclear war with Russia. But at least he didn't tweet about it. 

On 3/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Vlad, who garners a laughable 99% of the vote in his own country is just pissed he wasn't able to steal our last election....and he's lashing out.

GO RV, then BV

Once again avoiding the subject matter of Biden threatening nuclear war with Russia. It's seems you're incapable of defending your President, choosing rather to join him in his Stupidity of attacking the second most powerful man on earth. I suppose that's what you call presidential. 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

Just a thought here......

The US media?  Is what they report questionable?....do they slant stories?......have they out right lied?

Next the US Government and those 3 letter agencies......same deal as above?

Who told us Oswald was the lone assassin of Kennedy......and that Epstein hung himself in a federal prison using paper sheets.....?

So who is it that has shaped Americans thoughts on Putin....?

If you look at the media all over the world....is what they report on Putin consistant with US reporting......how do the people of Russia really feel about him?  The old Soviet Union was crushed....Putin led them back to prosperity with some dignity....

Am I pro Putin....nope....just not dumb enough to believe he is all the US MSM makes him out to be....

And this latest MSM trash about Putin trying to assure a Trump victory?.....how stupid do they think we are?

Do your own research.....form your own opinions.....the world is often not as we are told it is....CL

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

opinions.....the world is often not as we are told it is....CL

Yep, that was the reason I started the "Nothing you See Here is Real" thread.

I've come to not only realize but also accept that EVERYTHING we've been led to believe is in fact a lie. Given to us by literal Luciferians with the intention to control us. And the sad thing is for most it's working. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yep, that was the reason I started the "Nothing you See Here is Real" thread.

I've come to not only realize but also accept that EVERYTHING we've been led to believe is in fact a lie. Given to us by literal Luciferians with the intention to control us. And the sad thing is for most it's working. 

Amen!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Defending A Russian dictator over the President of the United States standing up to that dictator ....................Right!👌

Ahhh....right on que.....or is it "Q" for you....

Once again you are clueless.....reread the post....it's pretty complicated and deep....but perhaps you'll understand it after several readings.....

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

55 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Defending A Russian dictator over the President of the United States standing up to that dictator ....................Right!👌

Caddie Dude....you are batting about Zero in the political world....Biden didn't even know what the hell the question was but he did mutter Something back and the Lame Stream Media took that and ran with it.....The flippin Left keeps Poking Russia and blaming Putin they sure as hell will get into WW3 while they hide in the bunkers......I am pretty sure Putin has had he's fill of the Russians did it for the last 5 years......He just might save us all and sent a KGB team over and take out all of your Leftist Hero's.

Just sayin....Don't keep Poking a stick at a Hornets Nest without expecting to get Stung.....A Lot.

Karsten

• Pow! 8

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Ahhh....right on que.....or is it "Q" for you....

Once again you are clueless.....reread the post....it's pretty complicated and deep....but perhaps you'll understand it after several readings.....

CL 

Definitely not Q for me!...........but for many others they are in lockstep! Sad really.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 8

14 hours ago, caddieman said:

I had to go back and reread every post in this thread just to get some kind of meaning out of your comments. Nevertheless, once again you show how little your reading comprehension skills are. Not one person has defended Putin and most of the people that have responded here probably dislike him as much as all other politicians. I guess your hatred is blinding you to the threat of nuclear war. That hatred you have welling up inside of you will eventually kill you.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 3/20/2021 at 12:13 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yep, Shabbs and his liberal sidekicks will be strangely comfortable with Biden threatening nuclear war with Russia. But at least he didn't tweet about it. 

Once again avoiding the subject matter of Biden threatening nuclear war with Russia. It's seems you're incapable of defending your President, choosing rather to join him in his Stupidity of attacking the second most powerful man on earth. I suppose that's what you call presidential. 

Standing up to the second most powerful man on earth is Presidential. Biden only told the truth. He has killed people. He has tried to influence the election the last four years. It’s a fact. 

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I had to go back and reread every post in this thread just to get some kind of meaning out of your comments. Nevertheless, once again you show how little your reading comprehension skills are. Not one person has defended Putin and most of the people that have responded here probably dislike him as much as all other politicians. I guess your hatred is blinding you to the threat of nuclear war. That hatred you have welling up inside of you will eventually kill you.  

Well speaking of reading comprehension. Show where.....anywhere Biden threaten nuclear war! The one thing I do remember a President saying to a Dictator in NK! “I have a red button too but mine is bigger than yours” But that was before they became good buddies and tried to give him a ride on the highly classified AF-1. And your ok with that? Ok.🤦‍♀️

Putin needs to be put in check. We now have a President that will take a Presidential briefing and actually believe it(and read it)over some guy out of Moscow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

Putin says "he who said it, did it" after Biden calls Russian president a "killer"

Мария Потапова
2 days ago
I am Russian and I want to say that the translation is false. He said: "Whoever calls someone that is that."  He says that we see our flaws in others.  He never said that you need to know one.

Djonathan
2 days ago
Biden: diplomacy is back
2 months into presidency: bombs syria, increases tensions with russia.

The Observer
2 days ago
90% comments: Russians criticizing poor translation
10% comments: Putin roasts Biden

Shweta patil
2 days ago
A man who just killed 22 people in Syria in his first month in office is calling another man a killer 😳.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Standing up to the second most powerful man on earth is Presidential. Biden only told the truth. He has killed people. He has tried to influence the election the last four years. It’s a fact. 

Well speaking of reading comprehension. Show where.....anywhere Biden threaten nuclear war! The one thing I do remember a President saying to a Dictator in NK! “I have a red button too but mine is bigger than yours” But that was before they became good buddies and tried to give him a ride on the highly classified AF-1. And your ok with that? Ok.🤦‍♀️

Putin needs to be put in check. We now have a President that will take a Presidential briefing and actually believe it(and read it)over some guy out of Moscow!

STOP putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said nor insinuated anything you suggested above. And attempting to continue this conversation is futile as you are incapable of reasonable cognitive abilities. 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:15 PM, coorslite21 said:

Just a thought here......

The US media?  Is what they report questionable?....do they slant stories?......have they out right lied?

Next the US Government and those 3 letter agencies......same deal as above?

Who told us Oswald was the lone assassin of Kennedy......and that Epstein hung himself in a federal prison using paper sheets.....?

So who is it that has shaped Americans thoughts on Putin....?

If you look at the media all over the world....is what they report on Putin consistant with US reporting......how do the people of Russia really feel about him?  The old Soviet Union was crushed....Putin led them back to prosperity with some dignity....

Am I pro Putin....nope....just not dumb enough to believe he is all the US MSM makes him out to be....

And this latest MSM trash about Putin trying to assure a Trump victory?.....how stupid do they think we are?

Do your own research.....form your own opinions.....the world is often not as we are told it is....CL

This is the video of what Putin actually said.....much of what he said is similar to how much of the world feels about the US... there was not any mention of a debate....once again....don't take everything the US MSM says as the gospel...

CL

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

This is the video of what Putin actually said.....much of what he said is similar to how much of the world feels about the US... there was not any mention of a debate....once again....don't take everything the US MSM says as the gospel...

CL

NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL 

EVERYTHING the MSM says is 100% lies.  How can anyone get debate from that?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1