Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Donald J. Trump story! Thank you for your sacrifices! We Love you!

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The 2nd Revolution....take the country back for ALL the People.....

Agreed but I think 1st WE the People should all stop buying for 2 weeks to a month. Drain them dry of cash.

Then Everybody stop paying income tax. 

Hit them hard economically like Trump was doing with china.

Then if they still don't comply then stronger measures must be taken.

Again it has to be more than 10 cowboys in NV / OR to set it off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Agreed but I think 1st WE the People should all stop buying for 2 weeks to a month. Drain them dry of cash.

Then Everybody stop paying income tax. 

Hit them hard economically like Trump was doing with china.

Then if they still don't comply then stronger measures must be taken.

Again it has to be more than 10 cowboys in NV / OR to set it off.

Don't think we'll be waiting that long......CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Don't think we'll be waiting that long......CL

You seem to know something, CL.  I'm having a very hard time, with some Democrat relatives.  I sent the above video on Trump to them, which I see was a mistake - because now I'm catching all kinds of hell.  Please tell me this crooked election will be overturned.  Everybody has proof of fraud, even Mike Lindell, the pillow guy - but nothing is being done.  If you know something, please tell us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

We can't get people to stop buying gas to drive the price down.

And that is the problem. Sheeple just going along without knowing how grave the situation is becoming.

But the Deep State can pull the plug on the gas and really lock We The People down.

My bike is fine but I think I would be wise to take it to the shop and get it tuned up and buy a couple of tubes and tires - just in case.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

And that is the problem. Sheeple just going along without knowing how grave the situation is becoming.

But the Deep State can pull the plug on the gas and really lock We The People down.

My bike is fine but I think I would be wise to take it to the shop and get it tuned up and buy a couple of tubes and tires - just in case.

I got a Tesla.......I’m good!🚗🚗

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

You seem to know something, CL.  I'm having a very hard time, with some Democrat relatives.  I sent the above video on Trump to them, which I see was a mistake - because now I'm catching all kinds of hell.  Please tell me this crooked election will be overturned.  Everybody has proof of fraud, even Mike Lindell, the pillow guy - but nothing is being done.  If you know something, please tell us.

I hate to say this, Floridian, but maybe some of Your Democrat relatives are the tin foil hat people that went insane over COVID-19 AND "think" the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine will save them from COVID-19.

These SAME tin foil hat people believe wearing the mask (AND/OR multiple layers of masks) AND social distancing WILL PREVENT the spread of AND contraction of COVID-19.

Research into the mRNA technology stemming back to the 2000s and early 2010s suggested mRNA to have an uncontrollable and immunopathological reaction to subsequence exposure causing the mRNA ferrets to all die when re-exposed.

So, the bad news is if they also took the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, they may not be giving You a hard time much longer.

I do NOT think the immunopathological reaction will be WITHOUT any "associated" "pain" AND/OR "discomfort".

I do NOT wish the mRNA COVID-19 "vaccine" immunopathological reaction on ANYONE whereas THEY choose, THEY loose FOR THEM.

Further, the tin foil hat Democrats ALL taking the mRNA COVID-19 "vaccine" means THERE WILL BE far, far fewer of THEM around SOON to contest AND/OR obstruct the application AND outcome of APPLIED Rule Of Law.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Trump has said it.....Flynn.....Patton......

Eisenhower.... Grant..so many....

you don't broadcast what you plan to do with something like this.....you keep them guessing....

As to the in laws ....etc....ask them why they are happy so far with the direction the Biden administration is taking.....let them do some independent thinking....

CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I hate to say this, Floridian, but maybe some of Your Democrat relatives are the tin foil hat people that went insane over COVID-19 AND "think" the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine will save them from COVID-19.

These SAME tin foil hat people believe wearing the mask (AND/OR multiple layers of masks) AND social distancing WILL PREVENT the spread of AND contraction of COVID-19.

Research into the mRNA technology stemming back to the 2000s and early 2010s suggested mRNA to have an uncontrollable and immunopathological reaction to subsequence exposure causing the mRNA ferrets to all die when re-exposed.

So, the bad news is if they also took the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, they may not be giving You a hard time much longer.

I do NOT think the immunopathological reaction will be WITHOUT any "associated" "pain" AND/OR "discomfort".

I do NOT wish the mRNA COVID-19 "vaccine" immunopathological reaction on ANYONE whereas THEY choose, THEY loose FOR THEM.

Further, the tin foil hat Democrats ALL taking the mRNA COVID-19 "vaccine" means THERE WILL BE far, far fewer of THEM around SOON to contest AND/OR obstruct the application AND outcome of APPLIED Rule Of Law.

WOW!  Really?????  You're passing judgement on my family?  Are you kidding?  What a helluva nerve you've got!

FYI, No, they are not tin-foil-hat people.  They just don't like Trump, so they voted for Biden.  That's all.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Trump has said it.....Flynn.....Patton......

Eisenhower.... Grant..so many....

you don't broadcast what you plan to do with something like this.....you keep them guessing....

As to the in laws ....etc....ask them why they are happy so far with the direction the Biden administration is taking.....let them do some independent thinking....

CL 

Thanks CL.  I hope we don't have to wait too long for the fraud to be proven and the election overturned.

I really don't want to get into an argument with the relatives.  They will think whatever they think, until they are shown all this forthcoming "proof" in black and white and Trump gets back into office.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  Really?????  You're passing judgement on my family?  Are you kidding?  What a helluva nerve you've got!

Well, OK, I did say MAYBE!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

To MY relatives, I do say, "To each - THEIR own." THEY have to live by and accept the consequences of THEIR decisions. I can ONLY tell THEM the truth. THEY have to use THEIR "mental" "faculties" FOR THEIR "benefit".

I even tell THEM I do NOT wish ill will on THEM just NOT the fall out of THEIR "faulty" "mental" "faculty" "usage" decisions on ME.

Yeah, loving confrontation does take NOT only nerve but the REAL will to use THOSE nerve(s).

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Life Is Good.

AND

Gets MUCH Better!!!

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thank you bigwave

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Trump has said it.

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

OK

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Grand concept very poor execution probabilities.

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

wait too long for the fraud to be proven

FYI:

Check it out from And We Know on Rumble:https://rumble.com/vdmx25-2.6.21-advantage-to-those-who-do-not-broadcast-the-gameplan-hold-the-line-p.html

At the 22 minute mark shows biden boarding "AF1" going to DE:

Different planes, different paint jobs and different placement of the U in United on the plane.

What's up? Did they down grade AF1 or is the real AF1 being worked on or maybe biden is not flying on AF1 for some other reason?

image.thumb.png.f80580cd0f7f3b9b32c7c08b811460e6.png

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

33 minutes ago, bigwave said:

FYI:

Check it out from And We Know on Rumble:https://rumble.com/vdmx25-2.6.21-advantage-to-those-who-do-not-broadcast-the-gameplan-hold-the-line-p.html

At the 22 minute mark shows biden boarding "AF1" going to DE:

Different planes, different paint jobs and different placement of the U in United on the plane.

What's up? Did they down grade AF1 or is the real AF1 being worked on or maybe biden is not flying on AF1 for some other reason?

image.thumb.png.f80580cd0f7f3b9b32c7c08b811460e6.png

image.png

I just watched the same thing........To many things just aren't adding up to show what the hell is actually going on.

Why did Biden have to pay his own way to DC. Where is he and Harris....No where.

Karsten

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I did say MAYBE!!!

To MY relatives, I do say, "To each - THEIR own." THEY have to live by and accept the consequences of THEIR decisions. I can ONLY tell THEM the truth. THEY have to use THEIR "mental" "faculties" FOR THEIR "benefit".

I even tell THEM I do NOT wish ill will on THEM just NOT the fall out of THEIR "faulty" "mental" "faculty" "usage" decisions on ME.

Yeah, loving confrontation does take NOT only nerve but the REAL will to use THOSE nerve(s).

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Life Is Good.

AND

Gets MUCH Better!!!

Oh, so because you said "MAYBE", that makes it okay?

"Loving confrontation", you say?  Well, all I can say is you piss off an awful lot of people.

Maybe you ought to re-read what you write a couple of times before you post it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I'm just as big a Trump supporter as the rest of you but I can't stand it when I see something wrong and don't correct it.

So, there is nothing wrong with the picture of Biden boarding an aircraft. It is a C-32 designed to fly the First Lady and other government officials. When the President is on board the call sign is always AF1. He doesn't always fly on the jumbo jet.

C-32A.png

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm having a very hard time, with some Democrat relatives.

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Maybe you ought to re-read what you write a couple of times before you post it.

Well, OK, I REALLY am trying to console You, Floridian.

Honestly, I was trying to help by AFFIRMING Your actions - AND attempting a little humor to lighten the engagements in the process.

Democrats do NOT think for themselves AND, therefore, can NOT come to appropriate conclusions.

Likie engaging in mass pandemonium over stupid stuff likie COVID-19, masks, social distancing, radical quarantining, AND THEE mRNA COVID-19 "vaccine".

Sure, take TYPICAL contagion precautions AND recovery measures IF necessary BUT DO NOT GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE IN THEE PROCESS.

To be Conservative, does NOT imply affiliation with the Republican Party.

To be Liberal, does NOT imply affiliation with the Democrat Party.

HOWEVER.........................................................................................

Affiliation WITH the Democrat Party DOES denote lack of concern for appropriate principles AND rights of possession of OTHERS to OTHERS' matters AND affairs.

So.....................................................................................................

Democrats DO NOT CARE ABOUT Rule Of Law AND, especially, the ACTUAL Popular Vote NOTING the WILL of We The People SO voter fraud is APPROPRIATE IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT AND THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE HAS MORE VOTES BECAUSE OF THE VOTER FRAUD.

• Upvote 4