Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Junk Currency, the Iraqi Dinar, Bites the Dust

Flamtap

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Thanks for your input Dinarrock. I am aware they are trying to get the dinar back from the citizens.I have been following this since 2007 and I am far from a rookie like some one posted. Everything you posted makes since but this is Iraq we are dealing with. I hope like hell it happens by 1.6.2021 but I highly doubt it. Thats just my opinion which we are all entitled to. How long can they allow the rate to be devalued is the question and if Parliament has to approve the budget before this happens then I am not going to hold my breath.. but like I said at least something happened and when I look at it in hindsight, that is progress! The White Paper Economic Plan goes into effect on 1.1.2021, so we will see. And to whoever posted the south will rise again HELL NO IT WON’T!! It wasn’t a good time for all of us ya know. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot!! By the way, Safe Dinar is selling $25,000 notes uncirculated... you have to check the site everyday because they don’t last long. Go RV!!

By 1/6/2021? I like the sound of it very much, but we will see. Time will tell. Are you sure that safe dinar doesn't sell counterfeit dinar? Because i can't see the difference between counterfeit dinars and real dinars? They are all the same.

8 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

A sharp decline until 2024! An earlier report said the Economic White Paper reform package will revive the economy. Al Khazemi has been traveling all over the world getting support system" rel="">support and this is the result! NEW FLASH GUYS!!! There will be no RV anytime soon and  I am tired of this dream of anything ever happening positive with these morons  When I say morons I just don't mean the GOI,I mean the UN, IMF, G7, World Bank, and Iran!! The Iraqi people or us here in the US haven't benefited from this fiasco since it started. The financial loss and the loss of life on both sides has not been compensated in any way. Hell, the budget has to be sent to Parliament, they have to vote on it and I will bet the farm they will drag it out like they have in the past. I said this would happen and I was hoping that I was wrong. The GOI are under estimating the Iraqi people because all hell is about to break loose shortly and I hope the whole damn Country implodes!! The Iraq people don't deserve this nor do we here in the US from our Government! None of them give a damn about the people and they show us every time and we continue to tolerate the abuse. I know you guys are going to say I am negative but I am just being realistic and waking up from this dream. I don't want to hear anything about them pulling in the dinar from the people and there will be a RV on 1.1.2021 because it is all speculation. They have devalued the dinar and there is no indication it is going to revalue, it is all speculation and a dream!! Damn!!

A sharp decline until 2024? Sounds scary to me? Not at all. Because Nobody can predict 100% sure when it is going to rv. Just keep the hope alive and always look for a bright side.

Dollar and peoples

Thursday 24 December 2020 117

Dollar and peoples

Adnan Abu Zeid

The dollar has become the talk of Iraqis, after economic treatments conducted by the government and the central bank, while enlightened by history, is aware of the political and social role of this global currency, which has settled many times, the future of political regimes, and the fate of economies.

However, developing countries seemed to be most affected by the fluctuations of the dollar and its value, because they are unable to borrow in their poor local currencies, and they are forced to pay off their foreign debts with it, but the dollar turns into real tyranny in countries that are able to manage an economy that attracts foreign investment and boosts the pace of internal growth.
Iraq, one of the lagging countries in the administrative and economic system, where the observer touches the huge numbers of workers in redundant government jobs, as well as huge numbers of ineffective government companies whose employees receive salaries, while university graduation policies give birth to huge numbers of certificates At a time when the private sector is suffering from marginalization through stifling regulations and regional competition, university owners are demanding government jobs.
The crisis of the relationship between the dinar and the dollar, in Iraq, has its experiences in other countries. It suffered from the collapse of its national currency, so it resorted to financial tricks such as quantitative easing or printing more 
Of cash.
Currency devaluations against the dollar are still occurring in many countries, as Turkey and Vietnam have resorted to reducing employment and foreign imports.
Indonesia and Argentina granted tax breaks to return funds held abroad. Zimbabwe issued dollar bonds to support deficient foreign exchange holdings. OPEC members cut oil production to restore petrodollar revenues, and dollarize oil and other commodities.
And Iraq tried to exchange the dollar for the euro, in an attempt to insult the American currency during the era of Saddam Hussein's regime. Iran is seeking to deal in currencies other than the dollar, to ease the impact of sanctions against it, but the problem is that most of its trading partners prefer the dollar. In its attempt to revive the economy and defeat corruption, India decided, in 2016, to begin to halt the circulation of currencies in denominations of 500 and 1,000 rupees, and the Prime Minister urged the people to stand firm. And both Ecuador and Zimbabwe resorted to "dollarizing" their economies, through the official use of the dollar in all transactions. Hong Kong has steadily pegged its currency to the dollar, making it a spin in the orbit of US monetary policy.
During the Cold War era, in the mid-forties to the early 1990s, communist regimes responded to the policy of financial strangulation by Western countries, by floating more government loans on companies. Egypt and Argentina experimented with immediate direct devaluations early. 
Indonesia also decided to activate domestic investment for the purpose of returning assets from abroad and attracting them with tax amnesty. What is still worrying is that citizens of developing countries, especially the wealthy among them, do not trust local currencies, which made the economies of these countries de facto hostages of the dollar. All of these mechanisms, even if they contribute to recovering money, are not a panacea, nor will they be a substitute for structural reforms that fail in many countries due to the inability to persuade the people of sacrifices.
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cranman said:

Seems like a well thought out plan. I like the sound of it. If you don't mind me asking,  what is your background? Any experience in finance,  economics or banking? Or just thorough research? Not judging or doubting, just curious. 

I have been in this since 2005 and yes it’s research upon research upon research over all these great many years! I have probably forgotten more then I have learned but I have also come across a very select few individuals who are and we’re extremely knowledgeable as well! Whether or not my research is correct or the people I have known over the past years are correct who knows maybe yes maybe no but I really believe this is their plan for accomplishing this currency reform! Could it take a few more weeks sure but I do know inflation will only keep going up and up the longer they wait so it’s a strong feeling that I believe it will happen within the first week of January guess we shall see but I sure hope so!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1