Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:40 AM CDT - 1/12/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ ”Here is a great Article written last August..”The Kuwaiti Dinar: A closer look at the world’s strongest currency” this talks about the history of the Kuwait dinar and why it is so valued…They have many of the same things going for it that Iraq now has. What does that tell us? The Iraqi dinar should be worth the same or higher…imo

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 9:11 AM CDT:

Frank26  Question: "Why would Iraq give the date of January 15th when they have tried to keep the timing of everything else a secret?" They're not telling you that's when they're going to reinstate their currency. They're telling you that's when their currency will go international. Now the question is at what rate:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

MarkZ ” They have many of the same things going for it that Iraq now has. What does that tell us? The Iraqi dinar should be worth the same or higher…imo

Agree.  Iraq does have everything & more going for it that Kuwait has going for it.

There is no reason why the IQD can't be of equal in value as the KD.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

Wouldn't that be great to get that kind of rate??  As great as that would be, and should be, I would settle for a $1, just to get out of this crazy situation.  I am not a greedy person.  Take a good profit and get out!  :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 4

If they keep the rate as is .... trade with the other countries would cost a fortune. The biggest difference is they are primarily an import country and Vietnam is primarily export. So it works for Vietnam to have a low rate but it shouldn't work so well for iraq

• Upvote 6

I have just watched the tale end of Mm's video which I started watching this morning be fore work. I commented on Pimpy saying the 3 zeros will come off the notes. Mm has replied but it won't let me copy n paste. However , what he said did make sense to me. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

If they keep the rate as is .... trade with the other countries would cost a fortune. The biggest difference is they are primarily an import country and Vietnam is primarily export. So it works for Vietnam to have a low rate but it shouldn't work so well for iraq

Under new financial system countries must be both…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1