Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a Scooby rumor

PAPATOM

This part cracked me up:

But the one thing they said ALL these news articles about A and M shows people in other countrys when folks in Iraq start arguing more and more in the press means there making head way

With all the arguing these guys have done the last several months I'm surprised they haven't made enough head way to create world peace, cure cancer AND stop global warming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the post PapaTom.

• Upvote 1

This part cracked me up:

With all the arguing these guys have done the last several months I'm surprised they haven't made enough head way to create world peace, cure cancer AND stop global warming. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the post PapaTom.

Come on Trimark we know Global Warming was all a bunch of Enviro BS but we can still hope for all the other stuff with the GOI

Edited by bigdaddydave

meaning that if he lives there isnt that the curriency that he uses? i dont invest in the dollar because thats my curriency.

I have lived in Iraq for 7+ years and am also invested in IQD. My home is in GA but that is merely where my heart is. My head hits a pillow in Iraq. Get to visit every year for a few weeks and so on. thinking that is what you meant. So yes even though I live here, I am invested. I am American through and through. Just reside in a different country for awhile is all.

• Upvote 1

Given what the Kuwait Dinar did it might be a smart move to exchange half your IQD and wait to see what the market does before cashing in the remainder ... though personally I plan to exchange half my holdings for gold bullion ( just a hunch it will increase ).

Either way lets not shoot the messenger ! After all it is the rumors page....lol !

Thanks for the post PAPATOM .... GOOD LUCK TO US ALL !!!! :woot::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

Teresa Is right it actually hit a high of almost 9.00 before it did a rapid desend back to around the 4.00 dollar mark the reason it rose to there was a rapid invesetment then fell because of a rapid cash in I hope it all happens the same way with Iraq. I know this because one of my close freinds that got me involved in the dinar is a muti millionare because of Kuwait. He cashed in around 6.00 Dollars thought it could not get much higher boy was he a little upset.

Hey Dave, do you happen to know, how many were invested in Kuwait? I have been curious of that? Any other info for a stat buff like me?????

Great info T Thx. Your avatar looks like u set on something hot and burned ur biscuits.!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA! How did you know???? I burn everything!!! :lol:

Edited by Teresa82

Teresa Is right it actually hit a high of almost 9.00 before it did a rapid desend back to around the 4.00 dollar mark the reason it rose to there was a rapid invesetment then fell because of a rapid cash in I hope it all happens the same way with Iraq. I know this because one of my close freinds that got me involved in the dinar is a muti millionare because of Kuwait. He cashed in around 6.00 Dollars thought it could not get much higher boy was he a little upset.

Is this fact? Did your friend have the Kuwaiti dinar before the Iraqi invaded Kuwait or did he purchase the Kuwaiti dinar after the liberation of Kuwait? Just curious how one became a millionaire by speculating on the Kuwaiti dinar back in 1990, keep in mind that the internet was not around to pump the Kuwaiti dinar as it is today with the Iraqi Dinar? And after the liberation of Kuwait the old Kuwaiti dinar was demonitized and a new Kuwaiti dinar was introduced. What was the exchange rate for the old for the new????

Is this fact? Did your friend have the Kuwaiti dinar before the Iraqi invaded Kuwait or did he purchase the Kuwaiti dinar after the liberation of Kuwait? Just curious how one became a millionaire by speculating on the Kuwaiti dinar back in 1990, keep in mind that the internet was not around to pump the Kuwaiti dinar as it is today with the Iraqi Dinar? And after the liberation of Kuwait the old Kuwaiti dinar was demonitized and a new Kuwaiti dinar was introduced. What was the exchange rate for the old for the new????

All I know is that his father and he got in it together, yes it is fact, I tell nothing but fact unless I state that I am not sure. He said that they cashed out shortly after it rv'd(or whatever they were calling it) and that his father tried to convince him to hold it for a while, or the other way around.In the end they decided not to take any chances, and then after they cashed in,it rose up past $7.00 he said. They were disappointed, but still ended up owning several million!

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 2

I also know someone that made millions on the Kuwaiti dinar. I was told it came out at 7 for a couple of hours then dropped to 2.80.........then I don't know time frame but it went up to 9.00 and drifted down to present day values. (he sold at just under 7) I imagine the two hours was for governments to do what they need to. Either way...I wasn't smart enough to get in when he did. This time..............I'm ready. Don't discourage folks from posting please. I know everyone can't spell and it drives me crazy too but then amazingly enough...I'm not perfect either. We all have out talents and flaws. Howard Hughes is a good example................Lets keep the dialogue flowing. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

Doc, its not that i dissagre with you or anything, i was not understanding why.

say, the US dollar was going to RV, at this point in time the only way i could invest, would be to never spend another until it does.

so that is what i was asking.. why/how is he "investing" in his own curriency..

I'm afraid the USD will revalue but at a much lower rate than it is valued at today :confused:

1. 2 weeks after this PM/goverment get seated thing are ganna get rolling

I think you are all missing the most vital piece of the Scooby snack.

The above give us a time frame of now & as buzz light-year would say.

Infinity & beyond.

• Upvote 1

The Kuwait Dinar came out at 3 something, but then after many had cashed in on that, it rose to over 7.00!! It did not start at 7.00 from what I was told by a man who actually was part of the Kuwait holdings....He did however, become a millionaire on what he cashed in on even still.

Thanks Teresa82. BTW, I LOVED your response on the another site thread! :lol::lol::lol:

The Kuwait Dinar came out at 3 something, but then after many had cashed in on that, it rose to over 7.00!! It did not start at 7.00 from what I was told by a man who actually was part of the Kuwait holdings....He did however, become a millionaire on what he cashed in on even still.

I am not doubting your info but if everybody is cashing (selling) the currency that would make it fall in price and go up to 7+.

This is the one piece of info we really need, IMO. After it occurs this train should get moving again.

They seat a government, the UN releases Iraq from chapter 7, a call to Ali to reserve another 1M.

RI, yes. Oh I'm sorry, this is a rumor.

Wake up Richard, wake up.

Mama always said to dream big, don't waste them on little ones.

I have lived in Iraq for 7+ years and am also invested in IQD. My home is in GA but that is merely where my heart is. My head hits a pillow in Iraq. Get to visit every year for a few weeks and so on. thinking that is what you meant. So yes even though I live here, I am invested. I am American through and through. Just reside in a different country for awhile is all.

My friend, i am currently in Baghdad, so called "living" as you put it..

actually the hell with that, i have been temporally placed here to earn a check for the last few years.. now the way that guy had it posted, sounded like the guy was an iraqi, thats all im trying to say!

forget it, ill keep all questions and comments to myself... i hate explaining myself to others more than i hate being here in Iraq..

Go RV.

• Upvote 1

the Kuwait dinar has never been over $3.55...NEVER...not sure why someone would tell you that but it didn't start out that high or ever get that high....we aren't talking about a stock that is moved by the market we are talking about a currency that at the time was pegged to the dollar...they rate actually never changed...it was reinstated after Saddam was overthrown as he had made their dinar illegal tender while he occupied the country. the only people that made money bought it from people on the streets for pennies on the dollar...you couldn't buy it from a currency trader or anywhere else....people use Kuwait as an expampe of what will happen in irag and the two are as different as our opinions.

• Upvote 1

don't shoot the messenger....it's an interesting rumor.

I don't know Scooby...i guess he's an admin somewhere.....

===========================================

First of all would like to say this the info I putting in here came from 2 friends of mine One lives in kuwait the Other lives in Iraq.

Now the friends of mine are also invested in this IQD and very heavely invested more the mind My mind can wrap around ...I was sitting at a coffee shop when they seen Me now I have not seen them both in a couple months ....and they asked Me to join them at the coffee shop and talk and I did for some reson they both were smiling very big.

They asked Me what was new with My family and ect and told them Myself and the girlfriend were ganna be getting Married 23rd of Dec this yr....he said congrads and I thanked him ...but this is were it gets intresting one of the guys that work for My friends were called over ....he gave them something and they left ...about 20 min later the same guy came back with an envalope My friend layed it on the table and sayes this is My wedding prestent to you and the soon to be wife I counted it and it was 400,400 IQD

I told him I couldnt expect it but he had this looked and He explain to Me you are ganna be happy with it soon

Now folks you have to understand there is rule we never talked about IQD it was off limits because of there JOB in the currecy market.....and I reminded them of this and they understood but they wanted to talk IQD and they know of this site because I send them alot of articles I find

And this is how they broke down how things are going

1. 2 weeks after this PM/goverment get seated thing are ganna get rolling

2. the IQD is ganna RI

3 Iraq whats to repeat how kuwait came out to get a jump on ALL these billions of projucts going on and if you rember kuwait came out 7.00 plus

4. they were telling Me on the money side the Finace people have been talking with the diffrent goverment folks to get this in Play meaning RI

5. The chapter 7 will be removed than the 1 to 2 days iqd will RI

6. Iraq wants the investments but needs the MONEY bad which we all know already

7. I asked them IF it RI and does what kuwait did how far is it ganna drop they smiled it NOT ganna go under 3 plus

Now folks this is what there were telling Me have have a lot of respect for these guys but I told them also I will see it when it happens because to many people have said this and that over the years

And the one friend from Iraq told Me I wouldnt give you a wedding present like I have given you if I didnt know whats happing up there behind close door meeting and he was dead serious when he said it

Now I know when this makes it around the internet people are ganna twist My words even say BS...all the way from Frank Neno Medic ...GET...and even don't promote other sites and CC and I explain to they guys I was ganna post this and they said would expect nothing less (in Joking matter)

But the one thing they said ALL these news articles about A and M shows people in other countrys when folks in Iraq start arguing more and more in the press means there making head way

Could they give Me a date NO but they said again again 2 weeks after the PM/goverment gets seated

well folks I pray this info comes true but even if I say there My friends I still hold it as RUMOR untill I see with My own eyes

Thanks Scooby

It nice to have friends. But for one to give you a gift that may be worth over 1.3 million dollars is some friend. Even if it cost him less than $400.00 if it cost him anything. If it is true congrats to you and your fiance and enjoy your new wealth if and when it happens.

Keylargo

the Kuwait dinar has never been over $3.55...NEVER...not sure why someone would tell you that but it didn't start out that high or ever get that high....we aren't talking about a stock that is moved by the market we are talking about a currency that at the time was pegged to the dollar...they rate actually never changed...it was reinstated after Saddam was overthrown as he had made their dinar illegal tender while he occupied the country. the only people that made money bought it from people on the streets for pennies on the dollar...you couldn't buy it from a currency trader or anywhere else....people use Kuwait as an expampe of what will happen in irag and the two are as different as our opinions.

Not trying to be a butt, but can you prove this statement???

I am not doubting your info but if everybody is cashing (selling) the currency that would make it fall in price and go up to 7+.

Sorry I was mistaken, it came out at just over a dollar, went up to in the 7's and then he cashed out, and then it went up to 9.00, and then back down to where it is now or close to it! This is just what he claims. It's the only thing I have to go by.

Thanks Teresa82. BTW, I LOVED your response on the another site thread! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah thanks! .....wait what did I say?

Not trying to be a butt, but can you prove this statement???

Sorry I was mistaken, it came out at just over a dollar, went up to in the 7's and then he cashed out, and then it went up to 9.00, and then back down to where it is now or close to it! This is just what he claims. It's the only thing I have to go by.

Oh yeah thanks! .....wait what did I say?

Yes I can prove it...check the IMF website it has the exchange rate for all currencies for any year and you will see...if you will look at the history of what happened in Kuwait you will see that their dinar was reinstated at the rate it was at before the suddam invaded the country...they then closed their borders for 45 days and changed currency so suddam couldn't profit off of the money he stole from their central bank...their dinar was pegged to the dollar at the time and was not on a float so there was no mechanism for it to increase in value through speculators...it isn't even logical for a currency to fluctuate that much...now do you have any proof?

• Upvote 1