Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Impeachment Debate & Vote

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I would give you a trophy for that last tweet LGD but I’m out of power.  For posters who like to engage and contribute 10 isn’t enough reactions.  I like to reward well written, funny, or fact based posts.  I guarantee you we get more than 10 of those a day.  Butifldrm, Thugs, and Yota do that in the first hour of the day x 3. 

Come on Mods, unleash our reactions.  We need more than 10, please!!!  100 would be good

Pitcher, I was able to give out over 100 in a day. 

• Thanks 1

Any answers Nancy?' Donald Trump tries to get a reaction from Speaker Pelosi over a report alleging her son may have been involved in a Ukrainian corruption scandal

• Donald Trump prompted Nancy Pelosi to give answers over the weekend on a new report centered around her son's board position of a natural gas firm
  • Viscoil allegedly did business in Ukraine, according to the report from conservative network One America News
  • Trump is likely trying to suggest that Pelosi and her son are involved in a similar Ukrainian corruption scandal as he accuses Joe and Hunter Biden of engaging in 
  • Paul Pelosi Jr. served on the board of Viscoil and the report highlighted his visit to Ukraine as recently as 2017 
  • President Trump continued to go after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Twitter throughout the Christmas holiday 
  • He complaining about her decision to hold up giving the articles of impeachment to the Republican-controlled Senate  
  • In a tweet Friday, Trump said that Pelosi 'presided over the most unfair hearing in the history of the United States Congress!'  
  •  
  • Donald Trump prompted Nancy Pelosi on Sunday to respond to a new report alleging her son was part of a Ukrainian corruption scandal.

'Any answers Nancy?' Trump wrote on Twitter two days after initially asking the House speaker to respond to the report from conservative network One American News Network.

'Wow Crazy Nancy, what's going on? This is big stuff!' Trump tweeted on Friday along with the video reporting from OAN.

The Twitter antagonization was referencing the report alleging that Pelosi and her son, Paul Pelosi Jr., were involved in a similar Ukrainian corruption scandal as former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter are accused of.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7834615/Any-answers-Nancy-Trump-tries-reaction-Speaker-Pelosi-report-son.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/29/2019 at 6:15 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

SO, SO TRUE!!!

Not Only THIS but THEE "contrarians" post LIES to support THEIR malice to ERADICATE TRUTH to "facilitate" THEIR EVIL AND DESTRUCTIVE AGENDA!!!

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, for posting easily verifiable FACTUAL and TRUTHFUL information in spite of the "keyboard" "combatant" "battle" "tactics" TO SHAME AND SILENCE THE TRUTH AND ADVOCACY THEREOF!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I may need a bigger bucket of popcorn. Wow, if this is true I’m sure there will be more like it coming down the pike.  The Swamp is very murky and full of corruption.  No wonder they want Trump out.  

Though I don't see the badge, aren't you a VIP member Pitcher, and privy to a larger quantity of reactions to give out?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

By my avatar it says I’m VIP!" rel="">VIP but I am not Platinum.  So no badge and no 100 reactions I guess.

I WISH I had more to reward the folks that write good posts.  

Oh okay I see it....the platinum badges are below the avatar.  My apologizes.  More reactions for platinum is a nice perk, on top of all the investment information already provided......solid marketing technique, to be sure.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2