Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spiked Camel Kava Lava Java With Guava !

DinarThug

In Case If U Missed It (He Also Sent Out An Email Last Night About It ) - Here’s Adam’s Post In The Rules & Announcements Section...

:D  :D  :D 

Hey, good people of Dinarvets!

What a day today was :) 

Do you drink coffee in the morning? I do. Usually it comes out of my machine 

in the kitchen, and as I prepare breakfast for my family, I like to listen to the 

news on the little Google screen that now sits on my counter.

This thing is awesome – you can say anything, like  “Hey Google, set a timer” or 

“Hey Google, give me the news”.

Over time, I’ve filtered and sorted and selected and added the sources that play 

from the Google screen for my news. Now, that screen now gives me a variety of 

news, tidbits, and updates that start my day off.

The headlines of the day today, the ones that are on every newspaper and all over 

your favorite commercials and everywhere else, were all pretty much the same. 

But before we get into that stuff, I want to sing you a song.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeeeear….. :) 

Especially when we’re looking at potentially big gains from our investment of the Iraqi Dinar… 

... and we ARE.

Also today, you may not have heard yet(!), Donald Trump was impeached.

Most of the world is being drowned in that racket. Even I found myself losing touch 

with the rest of the news.

“Wait, there’s something else besides Trump being IMPEACHED?!”

My three favorite words for the last couple of weeks have been these:

“Hey Google – skip.”

The impeachment proceedings have occupied all of the news recently

“Hey Google - skip” – because that’s what I've been saying recently in the mornings.

Then I said it again, and again, and again… because the news, even my hand picked 

feeds that normally cover the stuff that nobody listens to, they were all shoving yet 

another “urgent” article at me about the all-important impeachment proceedings.

And today, Donald Trump was impeached.

IMPEACHED!

Some of you screamed “YEAH!”, and some of you were not looking at it that way… some 

of you didn't care, or maybe you realize that “impeachment” is just another word for 

“charged”, which doesn’t mean anything, and some of us here are asking... 

“Wait, what about the Iraqi Dinar?!

:pirateship:

Here’s a question… Have you ever heard of a “red herring” or a “false flag” or “3 card 

monty” or anything else, like “sleight of hand”?

Because where I’m sitting, this “impeachment” thing sure seems to be a bunch of garbage.

It’s not going to make it past the Senate, so why all the fuss?

MAYBE…. Just, maybe… we should be looking at the other hand.

Maybe that “other hand” isn’t the Iraqi Dinar, but maybe it is.

For one, 

I haven’t forgot that DJT was rumored to have a boatload of money invested in Iraqi Dinar.

Did you forget about that?

I’m not saying the impeachment proceedings and the fuss the news has made 

about it recently are all a big government plot to distract everyone while Iraq ReValues, 

of course. But I WILL emphatically and without apology state that when the news 

has you looking one way, there always ALWAYS seems to be something else going on… 

and this impeachment deal is a sham. 

President Trump is not going to be removed from office, people will be mad, clickbait 

will be delivered, and in a couple weeks… it will all blow over.

And if you kept your attention on what the news wanted you to watch, what will you 

have missed?

Maybe something that affects you, and maybe not. 

Maybe the Dinar ReValues in the next few weeks. Maybe it doesn’t.

Maybe you are in the right place, at the right time. 

Either way, the Iraqi Dinar is in a good place right now, and I’m about to move on to 

that topic. I’m sure you didn’t expect me to really care about a non-issue like a showboat 

impeachment!

:lol: 

Here’s what’s actually going on, in case you haven’t looked at it recently:

1.     Iraq has gone through some political and social issues lately. The people have 

made a huge statement, and the GOI (Government of Iraq) has listened. The Prime 

Minister has resigned, and changes are happening... now. Today is a major date for 

a new PM to be appointed, and even if they don’t appoint a new one today, the reins 

change hands. This is a CATALYST MOMENT.

2.     Article 140 (regarding some disputed lands) is in the headlines. This needs to be 

partially resolved prior to HCL completion, and success is on the horizon.

3.     The Budget, which is always a big deal, is flying through the system. It’s almost

being ignored this time around, which should be a major flag to investors! A major 

component of it is the KRG deal that was made. The Kurds are paying their portion 

of the deal with a solid 250,000 barrels of oil, which means they are paying in OIL. 

(This is a topic of it’s own, and I’ll suffice it to say that it’s a GOOD thing that they are 

paying in oil!)

4.     HCL is in the news. It was ignored for a long time, but now it’s poking it’s head 

up again, which is exactly what we expect to see before it passes.

The highlight of that list is HCL – once it’s passed, the currency will have already 

risen in value, or be about an hour from it.

At that point, it’s done!

(Where are you going to be when it's done... will you be scrambling? Or ARE YOU READY?)

As investors of a speculative currency, we will be considering all of our options to 

“cash in” at that time. As caretaker of this particular job, I have several obligations.

1.     Send out an email to all members “It’s done!”

2.     Send out an additional email to the members of the VIP!" rel="">VIP group with additional instructions.

The “VIP” members here are going to get more money in their pocket, and the reason 

is simple. When you come to the table with more leverage, your terms are better. I 

explained it in the Cash In Guide. (Attached!)

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf469.92 kB · 64 downloads 

Anyway, Christmas is scheduled for December 25 this year, so take 25% off your VIP!" rel="">VIP

package at DinarVets.com with discount code “25”. The BETTER deal is to never pay 

for VIP!" rel="">VIP ever ever again, and get a huge discount on it – also, it’s saving me the 

trouble of sending your Certificate once the RV is announced – at the link below.

Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP (Lifetime) is normally $379, but you can get it for yourself or as a gift for 

only $199 from now till Christmas. No coupon needed, just get it below:

If Iraq RVs before Christmas, that offer is void.

Regardless of all that, I really want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, or whatever other 

holiday(s) you celebrate. When we see this come to a conclusion, we are all here and happy 

and all that matters in the end is the love we have to share and give and receive.

Much love, my friends.

:tiphat:

- Adam

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

An economist explains ways to cover the budget deficit and rules out its occurrence in 2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B71-696x435.

10:00 - 20/12/2019

Economist Qusai Safwan explained, on Friday, the methods that are used to cover the budget deficit in the event of its occurrence, excluding the occurrence of a deficit in the budget of 2020.

Safwan said in a statement to / Information /, that “one of the items of the 2019 budget It may be repeated in the budget for the next year, as it stipulates that the financial deficit is covered by selling state property in the event of a drop in oil prices. Payroll, food and social security insurance.

He added that "the year 2020 is hopeful that no financial deficit will occur in it, given that the budget to be approved was not submitted to this day and therefore we will enter the new year with an operational budget only."

He explained that "the price of a barrel of oil, and if set at 42 dollars, it is possible to cover the operational budget and more than this amount, it will cover the investment budget."
  • Upvote 6

This is for @Dinarrock because I don’t believe you’re in VIP forum. 
Also, I believe @Floridian has been pretty interested in this topic. 

It’s not reflected in price of xrp yet because we are waiting on regulation, but I believe all this ties in with the Dinar. Xrp is about to bridge gold-backed fiat currencies with RTGS systems in place. Countries are creating CBDC’s Central Bank Digital Currencies that will interoperate through RippleNet using xrp. Just my two cents 

also look into cryptocurrency act of 2020 just published. Our govt and media is moving. And like Adam Montana just said the impeachment hearings were a big distraction from what is actually happening on the financial global playing field. 

Have a great Christmas! 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This is for @Dinarrock because I don’t believe you’re in VIP!" rel="">VIP forum. 
Also, I believe @Floridian has been pretty interested in this topic. 

It’s not reflected in price of xrp yet because we are waiting on regulation, but I believe all this ties in with the Dinar. Xrp is about to bridge gold-backed fiat currencies with RTGS systems in place. Countries are creating CBDC’s Central Bank Digital Currencies that will interoperate through RippleNet using xrp. Just my two cents 

also look into cryptocurrency act of 2020 just published. Our govt and media is moving. And like Adam Montana just said the impeachment hearings were a big distraction from what is actually happening on the financial global playing field. 

Have a great Christmas! 

If this hits I owe you a Maui vacation! Merry Christmas 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7EE290D9-EB58-4983-B8A3-E3718D684DA6.gif.d3cce5aa57bbfa47e6e1dc9bd9c3e2d8.gif

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m going next year no matter what.  Its time

Hey Everybody - We’re All Gonna Get Lei’d ! :o  4735_gif

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ace37b1093867659311

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

You don’t owe me anything! I’m just happy to help point people in what I hope to be the right direction. I’ve never been to Hawaii believe it or not. I have Highschool friends that live in Kauai, but I’ve never made time to visit. Some of our best friends went to Maui the last few years and have loved every second of it :) 

I’m heading to Cabo with my wife 1st week of January... I’ll be close enough, if the Dinar or xrp change my life, I might just hop over to the islands 😂

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Upvote 3

LINK

A deputy talks about a "political approach" to the approval of the oil and federal courts

%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%81-696x435.jpg

11:43 - 21/12/2019

The deputy for the state of law, Alia Nassif, announced, on Saturday, close to important legal legislation during the upcoming sessions, stressing that there is a political vision towards resolving the dispute over the law of the Federal Court, oil and gas.

Nassif said in a statement to the "information", that "the laws of the Federal Court and oil and gas are significantly behind in the corridors of the House of Representatives due to political differences."

She added that "the political vision has been completed to complete the Federal Court Law and preparing for the oil and gas law," noting that "it is hoped that the Federal Court will offer to vote during the upcoming sessions."

The Parliamentary Services Committee had previously ruled out the success of the House of Representatives in passing the Oil and Gas Law, which had been suspended since previous sessions, attributing the matter to the presence of a number of intersections and political differences.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, DinarThug said:

Al-Khaldi: 170 deputies presented “Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi” as a candidate for prime minister

Al-Khaldi: 170 deputies presented “Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi” as a candidate for prime minister

Last updated: December 21, 2019 - 12:42 PM

Baghdad / Iraq News Network -

The head of the Bayraq al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, said today, Saturday, that 170 deputies have presented Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to President of the Republic Barham Salih as a candidate to form the new government "in consultation with the demonstrators", while stressing that these representatives represent a "bloc" Akbar ”in Parliament.

Al-Khalidi said in a press interview,“ The political forces gave names to the President of the Republic for the position of Prime Minister and were rejected by representatives of them, including deputies of the 170 representatives, ”stressing that“ the candidate who will not satisfy the street will not pass. ”He added , “Candidate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who is supported by 170 representatives, is now in office 

In Baghdad, he is not condemned, and there is no truth to what is said in this regard, ”noting that“ there was a dispute between former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki with Allawi and problems due to files and files were pushed against him and Allawi returned to Baghdad and cleared himself. ”

Muhammad al-Khalidi continued, “Our gathering met with a large number of demonstrators and the United Nations and 5 names were brought up, in coordination with the protesters’ coordination, the religious authority and the presidency of the republic. ”

He explained that“ what prevents us from offering these names is 5 sides, the first of whom are the demonstrators, the 170 representatives, then the political blocs. By taking their views, then the president of the republic and finally the religious authority. ”

The head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc indicated that“ the president of the republic played a great role in the dialogue that took place, and a discussion was held with him with 5 names and the majority considered that Muhammad Allawi is the most acceptable and Barham Saleh is supportive of that, and we have A mechanism to collect supporters for his nomination. ” 

Noting that "the rest of the nominated names are Lieutenant General Abdul-Ghani Al-Saadi, Abdul-Wahab Al-Saadi, former Governor of the Central Bank, Sinan Al-Shabibi,and Judge Rahim Al-Akili, all of whom accepted their candidacy."

LINK

Last updated: December 21, 2019 - 12:42 PM

Baghdad / Iraq News Network -

The head of the Bayraq al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad al-Khalidi, said today, Saturday, that 170 deputies have presented Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to President of the Republic Barham Salih as a candidate to form the new government "in consultation with the demonstrators", while stressing that these representatives represent a "bloc" Akbar ”in Parliament.

Al-Khalidi said in a press interview,“ The political forces gave names to the President of the Republic for the position of Prime Minister and were rejected by representatives of them, including deputies of the 170 representatives, ”stressing that“ the candidate who will not satisfy the street will not pass. ”He added , “Candidate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who is supported by 170 representatives, is now in office 

In Baghdad, he is not condemned, and there is no truth to what is said in this regard, ”noting that“ there was a dispute between former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki with Allawi and problems due to files and files were pushed against him and Allawi returned to Baghdad and cleared himself. ”

Muhammad al-Khalidi continued, “Our gathering met with a large number of demonstrators and the United Nations and 5 names were brought up, in coordination with the protesters’ coordination, the religious authority and the presidency of the republic. ”

He explained that“ what prevents us from offering these names is 5 sides, the first of whom are the demonstrators, the 170 representatives, then the political blocs. By taking their views, then the president of the republic and finally the religious authority. ”

The head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc indicated that“ the president of the republic played a great role in the dialogue that took place, and a discussion was held with him with 5 names and the majority considered that Muhammad Allawi is the most acceptable and Barham Saleh is supportive of that, and we have A mechanism to collect supporters for his nomination. ” 

Noting that "the rest of the nominated names are Lieutenant General Abdul-Ghani Al-Saadi, Abdul-Wahab Al-Saadi, former Governor of the Central Bank, Sinan Al-Shabibi,and Judge Rahim Al-Akili, all of whom accepted their candidacy."

LINK 

• Upvote 2

LINK

Oil Minister: Expectations to add new quantities to the size of the oil and gas reserves and reserves

Oil Minister: Expectations to add new quantities to the size of the oil and gas reserves and reserves

12/21/2019 15:50

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Oil Minister Thamer Abbas Al-Ghadban expected, on Saturday, to add new quantities of hydrocarbon wealth {oil, gas} to Iraq’s stock and reserves during the coming period.

This came during his presidency of a specialized technical meeting for the team assigned to the Petroleum Exploration Company and the Department of Reserves and Field Development at the Ministry’s Center to prepare studies and technical surveys for new sites throughout the country, with the aim of updating information related to the size of the oil reserves and reserves, as well as identifying new sites in order to develop appropriate plans for exploration Development and optimal investment for it.

Al-Ghadban said in a statement that he received {Al Furat News} a copy of it, that “technical studies and geological research prepared by the specialized team have indicated the presence of large areas in the western region, as well as the central and southern governorates of Iraq that include hydrocarbon structures and promising opportunities for investment contribute to adding large quantities New to the size of the oil reserves and then to the reserves of hydrocarbon wealth {oil, gas}”.

He added: "New promising regions will enter the traditional production system, which requires us to update the numbers related to the size of oil reserves and reserves. The Ministry will announce this after the completion of the preparation and collection of information related to this matter, and this is what makes Iraq occupy an advanced position in the global classification."

For his part, the ministry’s spokesman, Assem Jihad, said, “Through his interest in the oil exploration sector and his importance in maximizing oil and gas reserves, which is estimated at more than 112 billion barrels and reserves that exceed 143 billion barrels, he was instructed earlier to The formation of a specialized technical committee working to update the information related to oil and gas wealth in order to develop appropriate future plans, and the studies of the assigned team have achieved fruitful results that represent a new addition in defining solid technical paths and a road map towards the optimal investment of the country's wealth."
  • Upvote 4

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: A testimony of history on the issue of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar in the year 2006-2008, as revealed by Professor Muhammad Allawi in his last lecture in Washington **

19/12/2019

Dr.-Mudher-new-image-2-1-e1561918112323.

would like to mention that the Paris Club Agreement signed on November 21, 2004, which canceled 80% of the total debt of Iraq, which was arranged before 1990 and estimated at that time at about $ 128 billion (which was led by Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi) and was shared with him until the day it was signed by Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi And Mr. Aziz Jaafar, and I personally and a number of women, committed Iraq to historical stages for writing off debts before the expiry of the next 6-year grace period, provided that a corrective program was signed with the International Monetary Fund. As it canceled 30% of Iraq’s debt immediately after signing the Paris Club agreement in 2004 and another 30% written off if Iraq signed the SBA credit agreement with the International Monetary Fund that was signed in the last month of 2005 provided that another 20% be written off when Iraq succeeded in implementing His agreement with the fund at the end of 2008 to make the total debt written off 80% ؜

To continue reading, click on the following link

Dr. Muhammed Salih Appearance - a history testimony on the issue of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar in the year 2006-2008 - Editor

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Dr.. The appearance of Muhammad Salih *: A testimony of the history of Kh on a subject Year J s
Raise the value of the Iraqi dinar 2006-2008, as well Disclose his last prosecution About it Professor Muhammad Allawi sJ Washington
S **

1. I would like to mention the Paris Club agreement signed on November 21, 2004 Which canceled 80% of the total Iraqi debt that was arranged before 1990 Estimated at that time to be about 128 billion dollars) that Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi (and subscribed to it until the day it was signed by Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi And Professor Aziz Jaafar, and I personally and a number of women, committed Iraq in stages Historic debt write-off before the next 6-year grace period ends Provided that a corrective program is signed with the International Monetary Fund. It dropped 30% Of the Iraqi debt, immediately after the signing of the Paris Club agreement in 2004, and another 30% Once Iraq has signed a SBA credit agreement with a fund, it is written off International currency, which took place in the last month of 2005 to be completed A further 20% will be written off when Iraq successfully implements its agreement with the fund In 2008, the total debt forgiveness will be 80% ٪

2. In the first consultations in Amman with the International Monetary Fund, inflation was The annual time at that time is more than 20% and that the economic model is adopted The Fund in implementing its program with Iraq may require reducing inflation to a level One decimal point to about 6%, and thathis reduction needs to be approved The nominal nominal of the Iraqi dinar increases the external value of the dinar
It is the gradual increase in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate by anchor approximation 20% over the years of the program, as well as raising the internal value of the Iraqi dinar That is, the interest rate by adopting the monetary policy interest rate, which it lends and borrows The central bank of local banks with at least 20% of that to counteract the forces Generating inflationary expectations, which specifically refers to import forces
In both cases, the central bank was forced to pursue a deflationary monetary policy to cut As a witness to the history of events, inflation is called a tighten policy
A closed meeting that included the head of the Iraq mission at the International Monetary Fund and Mr. Minister Finance and Mr. Aziz Jaafar, in my presence personally, the head of the mission asked, explaining that the implementation of this international program requires preconditions, namely acceptance of a value adjustment The Iraqi dinar, internal and external, i.e. interest rates and the exchange rate.
Has been Dr. Sinan flatly refused to adopt such a restrictive monetary policy (policy) 
It conflicts with advancing development after Dr. Sinan spent 20 years at UNCTAD

It is one of the development organizations that ideologically intersect with the Monetary Fund International) (Dr. Sinan left the meeting and left, saying, with the text: I will not accept With such oppressive terms of development (I had to talk to him to return to the meeting Closed because the head of the fund’s mission indicated that the program should be stopped with them Stop the Paris Club agreement! Reloading Iraq debt before 1990 with Its continued delay benefits that are the product of the previous regime is what makes the damage Larger. So everyone was forced to accept the fait accompli in improving the dinar exchange rate To reach at the end of the program at the end of 2008 about 1182 dinars about the dollar after . If it was 1560 dinars per dollar at the end of the year 2005

3. The problem in my estimation is not only the appreciation of the dinar at the time, though disinflation A decrease in annual inflation from 22% to 6% within phenomenon
In other words, there are low or decreasing increases in the general price level at the time But the major problem has been the increase in the number of government workers to five Today’s times compared to 2003 and the rise in the value of government wages 7 times Make the average government employee’s salary equal to approximately twice per capita share of GDP, adding double benefits to government jobs
The first comes from monetary policy and exchange rate stability, and the second from a rise Wages and salaries as well as high bank interest on savings from He had savings. In addition, the increase in the allowances in salaries
Government (which makes up 66% of today's salary components (are exempt)) Allocations (from income taxes and a government decision in 2009 until Today.

Baghdad on December 14, 2019
(**) Muhammad Allawi's lecture video link
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK
(*) Iraqi academic researcher and writer

Copyright © Ethnic Economists Network. Republishing is permitted provided that you are referred to
Source.
http://iraqieconomists.net/

• Upvote 3

LINK

Specialists : Emiratization of employees' salaries reduces money-wasting operations

money.jpg

21st December, 2019

A number of specialists in economic affairs stressed the importance of the Ministry of Interior's initiation of localization of the salaries of its employees, by adopting advanced electronic payment mechanisms that limit all cases of fraud that accompany the salaries of employees of the ministry, and also contribute to high fluidity in the money tracks without complication or confusion, The culture of electronic payment is also expanding within the community.

In turn, the financial affairs specialist Ghazi Al-Kinani said that "the shift towards electronic transactions is very important, and that the entry of security joints into the electronic service department ends the confusion that accompanies the distribution of salaries in their monetary form, where we find local companies that managed to advance electronic payment within the country 10 years ago, and today There are governmental and private banks that are competing to win the confidence of the public. "

And that "resettlement in the Rafidain Bank gives the beneficiary privacy that is not available in other banks, as he will own a Stark Card that works with a unique technology and is not available in the countries of the world, where Iraq is unique, as it operates with the fingerprint and secret code system," pointing out that "The beneficiary can use this card inside and outside the country."

The second particularity is the possibility of providing advances to all beneficiaries ranging between 5-25 million dinars without complication, and from places close to the beneficiary, where service centers are distributed in all regions of the country, where more than 1000 merchants are distributed to provide various services, including financial advances."

Provide safety

He stressed the importance of adopting biometric technology (the fingerprint) that is not repeated from one person to another and that it is preferred to adopt, as it provides safety in the march of funds and is not granted to the real beneficiary person, and this is available in the Rafidain Bank, and through the fingerprint, cases of abuse of public money have been discovered by preparing Too big, especially the social protection network."

Al-Kinani added that "the trend towards electronic payment must be accompanied by a set of advanced financial services approved in the countries of the developed world, and here it is necessary to choose the best in services, in order to enhance the spirit of competition among all banks that entered the salary settlement process, and that competition creates products Finance that benefits the beneficiary and the national economy."

Concerning the economic affairs, Haider Kazem Al-Baghdadi stressed that "salary settlement is accompanied by a set of facilities that must be provided by the banks concerned with this process, and here the beneficiary will have several options that stand at the most appropriate of them, but more importantly, the salaries of the ministry will reach those who are entitled to them without any confusion. Or rig."

Sophisticated dealings

Raghad Nabil Al-Alusi, concerned with economic affairs, stressed "the need for Iraq to have the best advanced electronic payment systems that provide the service to the citizen wherever he goes," stressing that "we must actually move from cash transactions to electronic", pointing out that "the Ministry of Interior is directed towards the settlement of salaries An important step that creates a culture of electronic dealing for a wide segment of society, and transfers the reality of financial transactions to advanced stages that rise to globalization.

All associate

Interior Minister Dr. Yassin Taher Al-Yasiri recently approved the settlement of the salaries of employees of the ministry.

A statement quoted by the minister as saying that "the employees of the Ministry of the Interior have made great sacrifices over the past years in order for the Iraqi people to enjoy security and peace", pointing out that "a number of banks have been contracted out by the central bank to settle the salaries of all workers in this ministry." , Pointing out that the work will start after issuing the electronic cards and granting them to our affiliates.

The Rafidain Bank announced that the employees of the endemic Ministry of the Interior would include their salaries with advances and loans, and only those who hold a Master Card from the bank.

A statement issued by the bank said, "Al-Sabah" received a copy of it that "employees of the Ministry of Interior, when choosing the Rafidain Bank to localize their salaries and obtain an electronic card, are covered by the loans and advances granted by the bank."

################

LINK

Emiratization of employees’ salaries reduces money-wasting operations

Emiratization of employees ’salaries reduces money-wasting operations
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Government consultant: The agreement with China set a ceiling of 10 billion dollars

887.png

22nd December, 2019

The Cabinet Advisor, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced that the agreement with the China Export Guarantee Corporation set a ceiling of10 billion dollars, which could be increased

Saleh said in a study published on the website of the "Iraqi Economists Network", which was reviewed by "Al-Iqtisad News", "In order to improve the Iraqi infrastructure, the ceiling of the agreement with the China Export Guarantee Corporation was set at about $ 10 billion, which can be increased, and that the duration of the agreement is about 20 years

He added, "Crude oil will be exported to the two Chinese companies for the purposes of implementing the agreement at a rate of 100 thousand barrels per day at international prices.Then the export earnings will be deposited in dollars in an introduction account called settlement account  after downloading compensation for the war of Kuwait with the Federal Reserve Bank in New York and then transfer the net money in the end to the investment account In return for interest for Iraq if the deposits remain in that account without withdrawal

He stressed that "the annual returns are estimated at about $  billion, according to the current oil prices, and Chinese companies, upon the desire of Iraq and its annual federal general budget, implement infrastructure projects or strategy that Iraq chooses, and according to international competitive standards and prices and start implementing them

• Upvote 5

Zain Cash announces its partnership with the National Bank of Iraq to facilitate all financial transactions for employees

2019-12-22

4eb77bcc-13f9-425d-a477-683190062682.jpg

Within the framework of its strategy to enhance electronic financial services, (Zain Cash) announced one of the most prominent electronic payment gateways via mobile phone and the Internet in Iraq, its partnership with the National Bank of Iraq, the pioneering bank to develop and provide the best services to its customers from all segments, by linking the bank account, For clients of the National Bank of Iraq, with the Zain Cash electronic wallet.

Zain Cash Wallet

This partnership will provide the opportunity for bank customers to use all the services and features of the Zain Cash portfolio from withdrawing salaries and paying bills through more than 4000 authorized Zain Cash agents throughout Iraq, as well as the customer obtaining special discounts such as 20% discount when filling the balance of the Zain line for a period of 3 Months, and the bank account is linked to the electronic wallet easily through the Zain Cash application and adding the bank account number only.

Withdraw and transfer money

Since its launch by Zain Iraq, Zain Cash has contributed to providing fast, easy and safe digital financial solutions for the Iraqi citizen. This electronic wallet, which is attached to the mobile phone line, allows for a large number of daily financial transactions such as withdrawing and transferring money, paying bills, purchases from commercial and electronic sites, payment operations in shopping centers, restaurants and cafes, as well as filling the phone balance with a reduced value through Zain Cash application.

Secure portal

Zain Cash CEO Yazan Al-Tamimi, commenting on this partnership with the National Bank of Iraq, said: “We are very happy with this partnership, which comes in the context of our commitment to developing electronic financial services in Iraq and promoting financial inclusion. We believe that the link between the electronic wallet and financial services will contribute significantly In empowering individuals who cannot access traditional banking tools,through a secure portal and easy and fast methods. ”

Withdrawing your salary is easier

For his part, the authorized director of the National Bank of Iraq, Ayman Abu Duhaim, stressed the importance of the partnership with Zain Cash, which is in line with the bank's strategy aimed at enriching customer experiences and providing the latest and latest banking services and products that keep pace with their aspirations and meet their needs, and in this sense, the service was launched through The bank under the name “Withdrawing your salary has become easier with the Al-Ahly Iraqi Company” with the aim of serving a targeted segment of salaried clients transferred in the public and private sector.

Substantial changes

And Abu Dahim, that the National Bank of Iraq provides financial services that depend on technological solutions, and that makes it easier for customers to implement their financial operations with the highest levels of privacy in an easy, fast and safe manner, praising the role of Zain in advancing electronic financial services in the Iraqi market by establishing the appropriate infrastructure .

Zain Cash application since its launch by Zain Iraq company, has made fundamental changes that contributed to the development of electronic financial services in Iraq, which reflected positively on the development of society and people's lives.

LINK

• Upvote 4

Zain Cash Announces Its Partnership With The National Bank Of Iraq

To facilitate all financial transactions for employees

December 22, 2019

As part of its strategy to enhance electronic financial services, (Zain Cash) announced one of the most prominent electronic payment gateways via mobile phone and the Internet in Iraq for its partnership with the National Bank of Iraq , the pioneering bank to develop and provide the best services to its customers from all segments, from During the linking of the bank account, allocated to the customers of the National Bank of Iraq, with the electronic wallet of Zain Cash.

This partnership will provide the opportunity for bank customers to use all the services and features of the Zain Cash portfolio from withdrawing salaries and paying bills through more than 4000 authorized Zain Cash agents throughout Iraq, as well as the customer obtaining special discounts such as 20% discount when filling the balance of the Zain line for a period of 3 Months, and the bank account is linked to the electronic wallet easily through the Zain Cash application and adding the bank account number only.

Since its launch by Zain Iraq, Zain Cash has contributed to providing fast, easy and safe digital financial solutions for the Iraqi citizen. This electronic wallet, which is attached to the mobile phone line, allows for a large number of daily financial transactions such as withdrawing and transferring money, paying bills, purchases from commercial and electronic sites, payment operations in shopping centers, restaurants and cafes, as well as filling the phone balance with a reduced value through Zain Cash application.

Zain Cash CEO Yazan Al-Tamimi, commenting on this partnership with the National Bank of Iraq, said: “We are very happy with this partnership, which comes in the context of our commitment to developing electronic financial services in Iraq   and enhancing financial inclusion. We believe that the link between the electronic wallet and financial services will contribute significantly In empowering individuals who do not have access to traditional banking tools, through a secure portal and easy and fast methods. ”

For his part, the authorized director of the National Bank of Iraq, Ayman Abu Duhaim,  stressed the importance of the partnership with Zain Cash ,  which is in line with the bank's strategy aimed at enriching customer experiences and providing the latest and latest banking services and products that keep pace with their aspirations and meet their needs, and in this sense, the service was launched through The bank under the name “Withdrawing your salary has become easier with the Al-Ahly Iraqi Company” with the aim of serving a targeted segment of salaried clients transferred in the public and private sector.

And Abu Dahim, that the National Bank of Iraq provides financial services that depend on technological solutions, and that makes it easier for customers to implement their financial operations with the highest levels of privacy in an easy, fast and safe manner, praising the role of Zain in advancing electronic financial services in the Iraqi market by establishing the appropriate infrastructure .

Zain Cash application since its launch by Zain Iraq company, has made fundamental changes that contributed to the development of electronic financial services in Iraq, which reflected positively on the development of society and people's lives.

LINK

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

56 deputies sign Tawfiq Allawi's candidacy for the next government

بالوثيقة.. 56 نائباً يوقعون على ترشيح توفيق علاوي للحكومة المقبلة
{بغداد: الفرات نيوز} تسلم رئيس الجمهورية برهم صالح، وثيقة تضم توقيع 56

12/22/2019 12:18

President of the Republic Barham Salih received a document that includes the signature of 56 deputies for the nomination of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi as head of the next government, to succeed resigned Adel Abdul Mahdi.

LINK

56 deputies sign Tawfiq Allawi's candidacy for the next government

بالوثيقة.. 56 نائباً يوقعون على ترشيح توفيق علاوي للحكومة المقبلة
{بغداد: الفرات نيوز} تسلم رئيس الجمهورية برهم صالح، وثيقة تضم توقيع 56

12/22/2019 12:18

President of the Republic Barham Salih received a document that includes the signature of 56 deputies for the nomination of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi as head of the next government, to succeed resigned Adel Abdul Mahdi.
  • Upvote 4

LINK

Al-Rashid Bank signs a contract for the settlement of salaries of employees of the Ministry of Interior

Al-Rashid Bank signs a contract for the settlement of salaries of employees of the Ministry of Interior

12/22/2019 12:41 

Al Rasheed Bank announced, on Sunday, the signing of a contract with the Ministry of Interior to settle the salaries of associates wishing to obtain a Master Card {Nakheel}.

A statement of the media office of the bank received {Al Furat News} a copy of it.

He added, "That card will preserve the rights of both parties."

###############

LINK

Al-Rasheed signs a contract to settle the salaries of the employees of the Ministry of Interior

2530.jpg

22nd December, 2019

Al-Rashid Bank announced, on Sunday, the signing of a contract with the Ministry of Interior to settle the salaries of associates wishing to obtain a Master Card (Nakheel)

The bank’s media office said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, “The bank signed a contract with the Ministry of Interior to settle the salaries of associates wishing to obtain a Master Card (Nakheel)

"This card will allow the associate to obtain the loans and advances granted by the bank and without a guarantor guarantor, knowing that this card will preserve the rights of both parties

• Upvote 3