Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

One more thing, the constitution doesn't have the article 140(It only goes to article 139) which is why they have to amend/add it to the constitution. The money that was stolen from the kirkuks by sadams regime was at the rate of around 3plus or 2plus? So it is only fair that money to be given back is to be at that rate when the money was stolen from them

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Remeber bros....Sadam  did the thing to kuwait...he stole money from them..Kuwaits currency went down in value( to less than a penny) due to sadam stole money from them...when the war ended...Kuwait reinstated their currency back...3plus....get the picture now?....wow

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, navira said:

Remeber bros....Sadam  did the thing to kuwait...he stole money from them..Kuwaits currency went down in value( to less than a penny) due to sadam stole money from them...when the war ended...Kuwait reinstated their currency back...3plus....get the picture now?....wow

Not sure that is true, suspect more of a myth. I have been over there and what you say happened ( Kuwait Currency ) I never saw , only heard. I think there is alot more to it than just that,

Would be nice if Iraq did that but I just cant see that happening, IMHO

pp

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Not sure that is true, suspect more of a myth. I have been over there and what you say happened ( Kuwait Currency ) I never saw , only heard. I think there is alot more to it than just that,

Would be nice if Iraq did that but I just cant see that happening, IMHO

pp

It happened. Here is the NYT article from back then.. https://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Parliament for the "Covenant News": projects of these laws prompted us to extend the legislative term

08/07/2019 10:21 AM | Number of readings:
Parliament for the "Covenant News": projects of these laws prompted us to extend the legislative term

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

Said the decision of the House of Representatives Khadija Ali, on Monday, that the House of Representatives extended its legislative chapter to resolve four important topics, noting that the determination of the number of meetings of the powers of the presidency of parliament.

"The House of Representatives extended its term of one month from July 3 to August 3 to complete important files, especially the provincial elections law, especially regarding the status of the city of Kirkuk and also the end of the subject of the ministerial cab in relation to the decision of the Ministry of Education" .

She added that "of the bills that the House of Representatives is trying to resolve before the end of the legislative chapter and enjoy the holiday is an amendment to the Federal Court Act and also amendment to the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2019."

It is scheduled to hold the Iraqi parliament, on Monday, its meeting to vote on the amendment of the Federal Budget Law for the fiscal year 2019.

She drew the decision of the House of Representatives that "the House of Representatives decided during this month to intensify its meetings but did not specify the meetings during the month of extension."

It was scheduled to begin the legislative holiday of parliament last Wednesday, but the presidency of the House of Representatives decided to extend the second legislative term for one month in order to complete the laws.

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Did you guys hear about Distribution of  instruments of Article 140 in Kirkuk?

So n so....might have mentioned it....

Ya - But Did ‘So And So’ Run It By ‘Such And Such’ ? :o 

Here U ‘Go And So’ Bro ...

:D  :D  :D 

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Distribution of the instruments of Article 140 on Kurdish families

kerkuk.jpg

8th July, 2019

Started in Kirkuk, on Sunday, the distribution of compensation packages to the Kurdish families stage covered by Article 140 constitutional, after a pause of several years.

Kaka Rush, a friend of the official office of Article 140 in Kirkuk, said during a televised statement that these instruments are disposed of the allocations of Article 140 in the general budget for the year 2019, amounting to 50 billion Iraqi dinars.

He added that the office of Article 140 in Kirkuk received 230 instruments, which are the right of the families of the phase of Kirkuk, and daily distributed 80 instruments to the compensated, noting that the priority in the distribution of instruments are for the families of martyrs and Monophils and widows.

The Bro’s Will Probably Have To Read It In ‘Slow Mo And So’ ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Let’s go bro cheers 

8 minutes ago, navira said:

Can't wait bro..cheers bro

Are We Interrupting - Or Would U Two B’Romeo’s Prefer To Be Left Alone To Bro Hug It Out ? :o 

45.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7