Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Like I have said till I was blue in the face.  WHY come to a dinar site at all if one thinks it Will never happen?  I dont get that.  I think trannies are ridiculous.  So...I do not go to pro tranny sites.  These morons that hate the dinar come here everyday though.  Ever seen the lopster tank?  Talk about a wasted life!

Who said it won't happen?

• Haha 1

Just now, Botzwana said:

Am I speaking spanish and not knowing it again?  I know I am blind but now my words confuse people.

Well you posted in the rumor section.  So I thought you were taking about someone in this thread.  The mention of the lopster tank mention seemed like you were telling the non believers to go there. No big deal. Just wasn't very clear. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

d827fnuxyaaysuj.jpg

Names .. The ninth line of the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by pleased Barzani

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/كوردســتانيات/بالأسماء-التشكيلة-التاسعة-لحكومة-اقليم-كوردستان-برئاسة-مسرور-بارزاني/

2019/07/07 14:47:10

Shafaq News / The three main parties completed the names of their candidates to take up positions in the ninth formation of the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Barzani pleased.

Barzani is expected to present his formation at a session to be held by the provincial parliament on Wednesday to give it confidence.

• Massoud Barzani / President of the Kurdistan Regional Government
  • Kebad Jalal Talabani / Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government
  • Rebar Ahmed Barzani, Minister of Interior
  • Ashti Hawrami, Minister of Natural Resources
  • First Minister Ahmed Ahmed / Minister of Coordination between the government and parliament
  • Dr. Saman Al-Barzanji / Minister of Health
  • Kamal Mohammed Saleh / Minister of Electricity
  • HE Alan Hama Said, Minister of Education
  • Valla Farid / Minister of Justice
  • Peshtwan Sadiq / Minister of Awqaf
  • Sassan Awni / Minister of Municipalities
  • Shorsh Ismail / Minister of Peshmerga
  • Dara Rashid Mahmoud / Minister of Planning
  • Aram Mohammad Qader, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research
  • Mohammed Said Ali, Minister of Culture
  • Bگگرد دلشاد / Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources
  • Khaled Salam, Minister of the Region
  • Awat Sheikh Janab, Minister of Finance and Economy
  • Minister of Construction and Housing Dana Abdel Karim
  • Kamal Muslim, Minister of Trade and Industry
  • Qwestan Mohammed, Minister of Social Affairs
  • Abdullah Haj Mahmoud / Minister of Martyrs and Anfal
  • Minister of Transport and Communications
  • Sven Dzei / Director of the Department of Foreign Relations

Bodies

• Omid Sabah, Chairman of the Council of Ministers
  • Mohammed Shukri / Chairman of the Investment Authority
  • Nisreen Mahmoud / President of the General Authority for the Kurdistan Region outside the Kurdistan Region.
  • Ismail Mahmoud, Chairman of the General Authority for Mine Action
  • Osman Ismail Hussein / Chairman of the Tourism Authority
Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

Sunday، 07 July 2019 07:38 PM

China & Gulf expansion to boost Trade Bank of Iraq's revenues -chairman

image.png.fe1f1bf91897bc59e21a98cdf4de8534.png

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/42508/China-Gulf-expansion-to-boost-Trade-Bank-of-Iraq-s-revenues-chairman

State-owned Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) is expanding into China and the Gulf, seeking to lift its revenues from retail banking and international operations to 30% by 2022 from 25% now, its chairman said on Sunday.

The bank plans to open a representative office in China next year and is upgrading its licence in Abu Dhabi to an asset management company from a representative office.

TBI's revenues totalled $550 million in 2018 with trade finance contributing the lion's share. Its retail and international operations business accounts for 25% of its revenues.

The bank, owned by the Iraqi government and with assets of around $30 billion, helps fund about 80 percent of the trade finance business in Iraq.

"With our expansion, in China, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, retail and international business will contribute 30% of our total revenues by end of next three years," Faisal al-Haimus told Reuters.

Trade between Iraq and China is significant in both the public and private sector with Chinese oil companies active in Iraq and the private sector importing a lot from China, he said.

TBI entered Saudi Arabia this year, opening its first branch in Riyadh. The branch which will become fully operational in September will focus on trade finance, he said. TBI has abandoned acquisition talks with a Gulf bank as the latter decided it does not want to sell, Al-Haimus said.

TBI was in talks to buy a Gulf bank with branches in the UAE and Qatar as part of a strategy to boost revenues outside its home market he told Reuters in October

The Iraqi bank had also, earlier, put on hold plans to buy a commercial bank in Turkey because of the plunge in the Turkish lira

But TBI is still interested in acquiring a bank in Turkey, Iraq's biggest trade partner. “There are a couple of banks we are still looking at, it is very early stages,” he said, declining to name them.

TBI plays a big role in the rebuilding of Iraq and infrastructure development and this will help bolster its balance sheet that has grown to $30 billion in size, he said. The lender is also planning to launch a fund in the fourth quarter of 2019 focusing on lending to Iraqi banks for international trade as approvals are expected by October.

• Upvote 3