Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Hunter Biden’s Lawyer Pictured Smoking a Bong on His Pacific Palisades Balcony during a Visit by Hunter

hunter-and-lawyer.jpg

Hunter Biden smoking crack from an image on his laptop and his attorney Kevin Morris smoking a bong in LA.

hunter-crack-pipe--600x449.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/hunter-bidens-lawyer-pictured-smoking-bong-his-pacific/

• Pow! 2

Here's the deal, Obummer while running for Prez, said he wanted to fundamentally change America, and NONE of the brain dead water carrying LSM asked, "Mr. Obummer, what do you mean by fundamentally changing this country". Obummer couldn't get the job done in 2 terms, so the Hildabeast was suppose to win in a landslide and finish the job of destroying America, except Trump got in the way. Another 4 years of Trump and he would have undone all the hard work they had put in and all the destructive progress they had made and they couldn't have that. So knowing they could not beat Trump in a straight up election,  they set out to rig and steal the 2020 election and that is EXACTLY what they did. Once Joe was in, Obummer had his puppet to finish us off, and boy what a job they are doing especially at the border. It is imperative that they finish the destruction before 2024, because the US is the ONLY thing standing in their way of One World Gov. If you think I am crazy or that what I say is far fetched, then you need to have you head surgically removed from your Arse, or one day you will wake up and go what the hell just happened and by then it will too late. They are already planning a Crypto World coin that allows them to track all the world's population's spending habits and they want to initiate a World ID for every living being on the planet. What could possibly go wrong??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

22 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It is imperative that they finish the destruction before 2024, because the US is the ONLY thing standing in their way of One World Gov. If you think I am crazy or that what I say is far fetched, then you need to have you head surgically removed from your Arse, or one day you will wake up and go what the hell just happened and by then it will too late.

I fully agree, MD11Fr8Dawg!!!

I particulary find the, "you need to have your head surgically removed from your Arse" ENTIRELY CORRECT AND APROPOS!!!

I could NOT have stated MORE "clearly"!!!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 7/21/2023 at 5:40 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

They are already planning a Crypto World coin that allows them to track all the world's population's spending habits and they want to initiate a World ID for every living being on the planet.

You hit the nail on the head. One only has to read the Book of Revelation to know what they are planning. And it seems like it is coming to us faster and faster!

• Pow! 2

well after all there armor is removed from there scams , our whole system will be restored!  first ya gotta kick satan from the earth after all these years, we already know them lord! then restoration can happen! gotta love GODS GRACE!    soon i will need all you dinar rich people to act like you love me and bless me ! oh! sorry! i sound like the gurus now! ha! ha! yea im old! but i love my lord above! you can take all i have, but give me the kindom with my lord! this will pass away, but GODS word never ends, it fresh everyday and his word never retuns void! love ys! BE BLESSED! OLE MAN ,TB!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Biden's Secretary INSULTS Ted Cruz, What Happened Next Is Shocking

Vender News

249,491 views  Jul 26, 2023
watch as senator Ted Cruz Brilliantly silence Ying Biden's Secretary mayorkas in congress.

Wow, That Ted is  a bulldog, great job !

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

bowe bergdahl's new hero: "Judge" reggie walton

image.png.5b4a1437d8a19154d9c2857aa97a2db9.png

image.thumb.png.0213d0278551c7d89756957e73705690.png

The ruling by U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton in Washington D.C. said that military judge Jeffrey Nance, who presided over the court-martial of Bowe Bergdahl, failed to disclose that he had applied to the executive branch for a job as an immigration judge, creating a potential conflict of interest.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/federal-judge-throws-bowe-bergdahls-court-martial-conviction/

Joe Biden to Retreat to Rehoboth Beach Compound for the Next TEN DAYS While His DOJ Works to Jail Trump - Spent 40% of the time on Vacation so far!

scary body alert - careful:

0-1047.jpg

Joe Biden has spent more than 40% of his presidency on vacation without visitor logs.

For the rest:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/joe-biden-retreat-rehoboth-beach-compound-next-ten/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

America Last: Biden Regime Announces $345 Million of Military Aid Package for Taiwan Courtesy of US Taxpayers’ Money

scary mask alert:

image.png.2807ad265aa73d6c1cd6aee651dc1a29.png

ABC News reported:

The United States has announced a historic $345 million military aid package for Taiwan which for the first time will come from existing U.S. military stockpiles instead of purchases through the foreign military sales program, the White House announced Friday.

• Thanks 1

Federal Charges DROPPED by DOJ for MEGA Democrat Donor Sammy:

63a4b2d37877e10018fd616b-600x399.webp

SBF who is known for running the multi-billion dollar crypto investment scam network, FTX, is seeing additional federal charges dropped by the DOJ on technicalities, citing a treaty with the Bahamas. SBF is an American citizen and also happens to be the 2nd largest democrat donor in 2022, providing over $40 million to the candidates in that year alone. It sure does pay to play. He still faces fraud charges and may see jail time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/breaking-federal-charges-dropped-doj-mega-democrat-donor/

• Thanks 1

After Giving Nearly $2M to Defund the Police, EBay Billionaire Poised to Cash In on Private Security Investments

Pierre-Omidyar-1-600x315.jpg

Pierre Omidyar

Never-Trumper Pierre Omidyar, the billionaire founder of eBay, has showered almost $2M on groups that call for defunding the police, including the website DefundPolice.org.

But that hasn’t stopped him from investing in private security start-ups and making money off of individuals and businesses desperate to keep themselves safe.

Independent journalist Lee Fang reports:

In June 2020, in response to protests over the police killing of George Floyd, funds tied to Omidyar’s philanthropic network announced donations of $500,000 to organizations supporting the protest movement.

The Movement for Black Lives, an “abolitionist” coalition of activists seeking to eradicate public policing, was one of the recipients of Omidyar money that year. Disclosures show that the Omidyar Network provided $300,000 to the group.

The website DefundPolice.org, which provides legislative and communication tools for activists to advocate for cutting police funding, is a collaboration between Omidyar-funded groups. The sponsors of the organization include PolicyLink, which received $700,000 from Omidyar Network and Law for Black Lives, a group that received $600,000 from the Democracy Fund, another Omidyar foundation.

According to Fox News, “At the same time, Omidyar was privately investing in companies capitalizing on the growing demand for security services. Bond, a New York-based company that bills itself as the Uber for bodyguards, listed Omidyar as one of its main investors. Bond referenced ‘civil unrest’ and rising crime in its 2020 marketing materials.”

The Gateway Pundit reported on a report that focused on three billionaires, including Omidyar, with foreign roots that helped finance the 2020 Democrats Dark Money Machine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/after-giving-nearly-2m-defund-police-ebay-billionaire/

image.thumb.png.aefb245faf066d12f5c899346110ae0a.png

Kamala Harris on Friday delivered remarks on Biden’s economic agenda dubbed “Bidenomics” from Sycamore & Oak retail village in DC.

“Bidenomics is working!” Kamala Harris shouted after

Fitch downgraded the US’s long-term credit rating to AA+ from AAA.

Bidenomics = High mortgage rates, high inflation rates, collapsed banks, expensive groceries, record high rent, and dwindling retirement accounts.

Kamala Harris awkwardly giggled throughout her speech.

Then she dropped this gem…

“As the name suggests, community banks are in the community!” Harris said.

How profound!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

anybody that cant see by now are connected  in the ways of the deepstate! i dont have to tell you how they conduct there lives, it will come out soon!! true GOD LOVING PEOPLE DONT FALL FOR SATANS PLANS!   BE BLESSED! AND GO TRUMP! AND GO DINARS!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

do you wonder why they have no mugshots of TRUMP? its cause hes in controll! yes the military has control, yes you will see when the days of our lives continues, hide and watch! BE BLESSED! YOU WILL BE SUPRIZED! OH YES! GONNA GET GOOD! NO FEAR JESUS! BE BLESSED AND GIVE ME DINARS PAY OUT YOUT TIRANTS! LOVE YA ALL! DONT GIVE IN! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME! 😀 GOT TO LOVE YA JESUS!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Illegal Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered in Fresno, California Was Subsidized by Gavin Newsom

Scary mask alert:

IMG_3692-2.jpg

The California Globe reported:

Reedley Chinese COVID Lab Received Tax Credit of $360,000 From Gov. Newsom’s ‘GO-Biz’

At the epicenter of current controversy, an illegal California lab run by a Chinese biotech firm, Prestige Biotech, was recently discovered in a warehouse in Reedley, California. The lab contained mice which were genetically engineered to spread COVID-19.

According to National Review, “court documents further showed that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) conducted tests on the more than 800 chemicals found at the site and that over 20 infectious agents were found present, including Hepatitis B and C, streptococcus pneumonia, chlamydia, rubella, and Herpes 1 and 5.” As a federal investigation is underway, where will the money trail lead us?…

A document released on March 24, 2019 by Governor Newsom’s Office of Business and Economic Development, a California Competes tax credit allocation agreement of $360,000 was cemented with UMI.

for the rest:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/illegal-chinese-bio-lab-discovered-fresno-california-was/

After Weeks of Failing Counteroffensive, Ukrainian Forces Ditch NATO Strategies of Attack – Move Comes as US Is Increasingly Annoyed at Kiev’s Tactics and Constant Demands

biden-zelensky-1-600x338.jpg

The New York Times reported:

“Equipped with advanced American weapons and heralded as the vanguard of a major assault, the troops became bogged down in dense Russian minefields under constant fire from artillery and helicopter gunships. Units got lost. One unit delayed a nighttime attack until dawn, losing its advantage. Another fared so badly that commanders yanked it off the battlefield altogether.

[…] Now the Western-trained Ukrainian brigades are trying to turn things around, U.S. officials and independent analysts say. Ukrainian military commanders have changed tactics, focusing on wearing down the Russian forces with artillery and long-range missiles instead of plunging into minefields under fire. A troop surge is underway in the country’s south, with a second wave of Western-trained forces launching mostly small-scale attacks to punch through Russian lines.”

The brief training in complex Western battle maneuvers was no match in the face of the formidable Russian defenses and the overwhelming artillery power.

“Ukraine’s decision to change tactics is a clear signal that NATO’s hopes for large advances made by Ukrainian formations armed with new weapons, new training and an injection of artillery ammunition have failed to materialize, at least for now.”

For the rest:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/after-weeks-failing-counteroffensive-ukrainian-forces-ditch-nato/