Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

He's not delusional, he told us the ABSOLUTE  TRUTH, about the Rats voter fraud organization. Then they unleashed it in 2020. Problem is everybody (LSM etc) just blew it off as Ole Joe with another flub, except no one corrected what he said. Tells you all you need to know. Only way theses Rat fools can win is to cheat and steal, because they are fresh out of ideas except, communism works and is good and they know what's best for us and the world. 🥸:bs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

He's not delusional, he told us the ABSOLUTE  TRUTH, about the Rats voter fraud organization. Then they unleashed it in 2020. Problem is everybody (LSM etc) just blew it off as Ole Joe with another flub, except no one corrected what he said. Tells you all you need to know. Only way theses Rat fools can win is to cheat and steal, because they are fresh out of ideas except, communism works and is good and they know what's best for us and the world. 🥸:bs:

LSM did not "blow" anything off.

They colluded with H.C., B.O., CIA, FBI, DOJ in what is now a proven fact by the name of Crossfire Hurricane. 

A known and successful coup against a sitting president. If we had a military like we had on D-day 1944 we would have people in prison waiting to be executed for treason instead of the book and college tours we see today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

18 hours ago, yota691 said:

"I thought you said this was NON-NEGOTIABLE?!"

Speaking of non-negotiable - Did you see this?

image.png.0f4f2f444167b553d997d7370d5b85b8.png

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my directions. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/whistleblower-reveals-hunter-biden-threatened-his-chinese-business/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

thats good imposter mug shots there bidens ,  i say!😝  we will be blessed after all this , gonna get gooder , oh yea boy! get em TRUMP! SEE YA SOON BACK IN THE  BIGG HOUSE, HOPEFULLY BY THEN WILL HAVE A POCKET FULL OF MONEY FROM IRAQ DINARS!   be blessed ! oh yes soon!

• Thanks 1

Democrat Rhode Island State Senator Arrested for Keying SUV with “Biden Sucks” Bumper Sticker (VIDEO)

image.thumb.png.9c386ab2cc9b63f8fa46c16a3be100e3.png

“Police observed a single long scratch mark on the rear passenger door, consistent with that of a car being freshly “keyed.” The vehicle had a sticker in the rear window which said “Biden sucks,” Rhode Island Current reported.

image.thumb.png.cb17fccd3fd8ffb8c700a554c8bff47d.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/democrat-rhode-island-state-senator-arrested-keying-suv/

• Pow! 1

Joe Biden to Indian Prime Minister and Tech Giant CEOs at White House: “I Sold a Lot of State Secrets and a Lot of Very Important Things” ..This Even Made the WH Transcripts!

biden-modi-cook-pichai-1-1024x553.jpg

Joe Biden held a meeting last week with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, and several Indian officials at the White House.

During the meeting a VERY CONFUSED Joe Biden blurted out that he sold a lot of state secrets.

Joe Biden: “I was just thanking the… Anyway… I started off without you… And I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things we shared.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/joe-biden-indian-prime-minister-tech-giant-ceos/

**THIS IS CRAZY!! Paul Harvey: If I were the Devil...

Life With Recklezz

108K views  3 days ago

@joannokin7083
22 hours ago
This is so chilling.  Thank you for getting Paul Harvey out there.  I hope this wakes up everyone to what's really going on.

• Thanks 1

WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’

klaus-schwab-yuval-noah-harari-ark-elites.jpg

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is urging governments around the globe to begin recycling “human waste” for public consumption to fight “climate change.”

The plan involves diverting human feces and urine captured from sewage back into the food supply.

The effort is being promoted to tackle “global warming” by reducing the alleged “carbon emissions” from food production.

The WEF, which is pressuring mainstream media outlets to begin pushing the narrative, is attempting to convince the public that eating our own feces and drinking our own urine is an essential part of fighting climate change.

WEF founder Klaus Schwab and his allies are determined to destroy every last pleasure known to man.

According to Yahoo.com, in the near future beer will have an extra ingredient – our own urine.

And obviously, California is fully signed up to the globalist agenda, happily agreeing to drink their own urine to fight so-called climate change.

The city of Los Angeles’ plans are even bigger than that.

The city has set out to recycle 100% of its wastewater by 2035 per a pledge made by Democrat Mayor Eric Garcetti several years ago.

In order to achieve this, LA’s Hyperion Water Reclamation Plant – which currently only treats wastewater so it’s clean enough to release into Santa Monica Bay – must be completely converted into an advanced water purification facility that produces urine that’s clean enough to consume.

What else are they going to use to wash the bugs down?

But the elite will not be happy until every last one of us is engaging in our own personal humiliation ritual, consuming our own excrement – assuming Klaus Schwab decides you are one of the lucky ones to survive the upcoming mass extinction event they keep threatening us with.

The head of the UK’s Environment Agency, who is linked to the World Economic Forum, says that common people need to be “less squeamish” about drinking “toilet-to-tap” water from sewage plants, as countries and states around the world move towards recycling sewage for human consumption, falling into lockstep with WEF ideology.

According to an op-ed in The Times, Sir James Bevan, whose views have previously been disseminated by the WEF, writes that “drinking recycled sewage is the future.”

https://newsaddicts.com/wef-public-must-consume-human-waste-to-fight-climate-change/

"eat z bugs"

'Joe Biden's brain is going': US President says he 'sold a lot of state secrets'

Sky News Australia

128,615 views  Jun 26, 2023
US President Joe Biden has been roasted online after he joked he "sold state secrets" and "a lot of very important things" during a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and tech CEOs last Friday.

"We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared," Mr Biden said.

@fkdemocrats3183
1 day ago
Biden could come out tomorrow and say “I’m a traitor to the US and am owned by China” and then mumble “just kidding” and the US media would still defend him! Wild times 😂

@greenthumbscapers
1 day ago
This is a legit confession. This should be used in his treason trial.

@georgeh1131
1 day ago
Never heard Joe Biden be so clear and truthful, shocking.

• Thanks 1

PM Modi Bursts Into Laughter After Biden's ‘Sold State Secrets’ Joke; Republicans Demand Impeachment

Hindustan Times

21,681 views  Jun 27, 2023  #biden #bidenadministration #unitedstates
President Biden has come under fire after joking about selling a 'lot of trade secrets'. Republicans were quick to post the edited clip of President Biden by omitting the part where he is heard saying 'I am kidding'. Watch this video to know what happened.

• Thanks 2