Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

The entry of new candidates and the resignation of the completion of Abdul-Mahdi cabinet cabinet soon

The entry of new candidates and the resignation of the completion of Abdul-Mahdi cabinet cabinet soon

Twilight News    
 45 minutes ago

Shafaq News / The coalition of Sawson, on Monday, that the political forces are still continuing to negotiate with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to complete the cabinet cab, likely to submit the names of candidates for the remaining ministries on Tuesday.

The MP for the coalition, the two prices of Ajaji to the twilight News that "to this moment, Abdul Mahdi, negotiating and dialogue with the political forces to complete his cabinet," noting that "the House of Representatives did not determine the holding of this session to this moment, in order to give a greater opportunity for the Prime Minister to negotiate and dialogue with the leaders of blocks Political. "

"According to the information that reached us from some of the leaders of the delegations negotiating, there is a great possibility to submit Abdul Mahdi on Tuesday, supplement his cabinet to the House of Representatives with a view to vote on it."

"At this moment, candidates are changing to the eight vacant ministries. At each moment, a candidate changes and another one comes," he said. "The candidates will be settled a few hours before the meeting."

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

They've not really discussed one of the most important cabinet posts yet - MINISTRY OF    :bs: 

There's someone in the 'rumors' section I'd like to nominate. Although it will require a substantial 'contribution' taken from the daily CBI auctions, and paid to my 'committee'  (me and the wifey)  that needs to fly to Fiji so we can research options for rebuilding the steam rooms at the Baghdad Resort for Corrupt Politicians. Phone lines for donations are now 'open'. Mention code 'gimme gimme' to receive a complementary camel hair robe. LOL.

:moneybag::moneybag:    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

There's someone in the 'rumors' section I'd like to nominate. Although it will require a substantial 'contribution' taken from the daily CBI auctions, and paid to my 'committee'  (me and the wifey)  that needs to fly to Fiji so we can research options for rebuilding the steam rooms at the Baghdad Resort for Corrupt Politicians. Phone lines for donations are now 'open'. Mention code 'gimme gimme' to receive a complementary camel hair robe. LOL.

:moneybag::moneybag:    

Honestly ..... my wife thinks “ pushing the button “ is still a long way off - if ever with this Corruption.  Every year is filled with “ promising news “ and every year it’s the same. Elected officials come and go-still the same song and dance. This year we’re close,  last year and so on....and it’s always “ next year will be the year “ - We’re pushing 16 years on this investment- WTF. 

i can hardly argue the point with her and her patience has been exhausted. 

She told me just last night she’s done. Years of disappointment have taken it’s toll. She’s asked me not to bring it up ever, and only to bring it up if these fools finally do something concrete - right now, it’s yet “ another year “ and she’s had enough of that.

I get it.... it’s been a “ tuff “ go anyway for the past several years...” next year “ isn’t very helpful. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I get the frustration as well.  Looking at it logically without the RV googles on, you can make a pretty good case why this may never happen.  Why would it.  The crooked politicians own the rights to the country’s oil wealth. They have already demonstrated that they could care less what happens to their own people.  Think of it this way, instead of one all powerful ruler like Saddam Hussein who steals all the oil wealth, we now have a handful of dirty politicians that rip off the people.   

As long as the USA and EU allow Iraqi politicians to steal there is NO reason to change. Why would they, Maliki stole 50 B and hie supporters stole Billions as well.

One day I suspect you will see an article about how a number of our politicians were in on the take.  Greed, these politicians just can’t help themselves.  

i like a lot of the recent stories but I’m in the,when and if it happens, text me camp.  I’ve decided to only check in now and then. Reading this garbage every day is not healthy, I’ve got better things to read and do.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

The House of Representatives holds a meeting Tuesday to complete the cabinet reshuffle

26112018174345md-2018-2-800x445.jpg

House of Representatives - Information Service

7 hours ago

Digital Media NRT

The House of Representatives announced on Monday the completion of the vote on the cabinet reshuffle on Tuesday.

A statement to the Presidency of the House of Representatives today (26 November 2018), "The House of Representatives will hold the 16th meeting on Tuesday, (November 27, 2018), to complete the vote on the ministerial lineup."

"The session will begin at 1 pm," he said.

The House of Representatives has lifted its meeting, which was held on Saturday, after postponing the vote on the judges nominated for the Court of Cassation, while decided to be the next session dedicated to the completion of the cabinet cabins.

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted in its session held on the evening of Wednesday, October 24, 2018 to grant confidence to 14 ministers from the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while eight ministries were postponed to another notice, including the Ministries of Interior and Defense.

H

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=6830&MapID=2

• Upvote 2

124176.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/11/26 21:19
  • Number of readings 41
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Parliament decides to hold its meeting next Tuesday

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: A parliamentary source said on Monday, November 26, 2018, that the House of Representatives held its meeting to Tuesday of next week.

A parliamentary source said in a press statement that "the House of Representatives decided to postpone the holding of its session to vote on the completion of the cabinet cabin, which was scheduled for November 27, 2018, to Tuesday of next week, the fourth of December next."

It was scheduled to hold Tuesday, November 27, 2018 House of Representatives its regular session, which included its agenda to complete the vote on the Cabinet Cab.

Follow the obelisk 

• Upvote 1

Source policy reveals a new date for the session of the Iraqi parliament

Source reveals a new date for the session of the Iraqi parliament

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / revealed a parliamentary source, on Monday, a new date for the meeting of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

The source told the twilight news that "the next session of the House of Representatives will not be held on Tuesday, but Tuesday of next week, corresponding to the fourth of December."

The Iraqi parliament voted at the end of last October on 14 ministers from the new government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, while delaying the vote on 8 ministers.

Parliament postponed the vote on the ministries of defense, interior, culture, education, justice, planning, higher education, and immigration due to disagreement over its candidates.

Political differences continue to be held on the posts of defense minister, who is the Sunni component, and the interior, which is the share of Shiites and nominated by Faleh al-Fayadh, head of the Popular Mobilization and National Security Service.

Sadr had rejected the nomination of Fayadh for the interior, and accused days ago the Sunni blocs to sell positions and called the leader of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Amiri to verify this.

A member of the Committee on the follow-up of the government curriculum in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Hazem Khalidi on Monday collected parliamentary signatures for the purpose of withdrawing confidence from some ministers of the new government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

Khalidi said in a press conference that "we call on the Prime Minister to abide by his promise made before the parliament and the Iraqi people in the voting session on 24/10/2018 to prove the certificate of innocence of some of those who were voted in the government Capitan and the absence of their historical and functional barriers to take up ministerial positions such as procedures Accountability, Justice and the Registry of Criminal Records and Files of the Integrity Commission ".

He added that "it is not possible to accept the submission of the remaining candidates for the government cabins unless the issue of ministers who are accused of corruption, terrorism and accountability and justice procedures is resolved. Otherwise, all legal procedures available for processing will be among our choices."

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

the next session of the House of Representatives will not be held on Tuesday, but Tuesday of next week, corresponding to December 4th.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. They should be done with all this foolery and working on the budget. They need an 'Arab Winter' to shake these folks in their boots. But let's have another 'investment conference' in December to see who wants to throw millions of $$$ into a middle east money pit of corruption and incompetence. Pathetic. 

• Upvote 7

This Parliment no different from any of the rest. Just postpone until next week. Same song same verse, what a bunch of losers.

10 Years Later, I feel your pain, I quit talking Dinars years ago to my wife...her response was always, yeah, yeah, yeah...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, DoD said:

This Parliment no different from any of the rest. Just postpone until next week. Same song same verse, what a bunch of losers.

10 Years Later, I feel your pain, I quit talking Dinars years ago to my wife...her response was always, yeah, yeah, yeah...

I feel you...I don’t “DARE” bring the Dinar up with my better half!!! Just the slightest mention of the dinar or Iraq...I get the stink eye!!!🤢🤮

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Surprise, surprise, surprise. They should be done with all this foolery and working on the budget. They need an 'Arab Winter' to shake these folks in their boots. But let's have another 'investment conference' in December to see who wants to throw millions of $$$ into a middle east money pit of corruption and incompetence. Pathetic. 

I REALLY, REALLY hate these guys . . . what complete and utter fools. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to December 4 .. Iraqi parliament gives confidence to the other ministers of the new government

December 4 .. Iraqi parliament gives confidence to the other ministers of the new government

December 4 .. Iraqi parliament gives confidence to the other ministers of the new government
Iraqi Council of Representatives
 27 November 2018 10:25 p

Live : Select the Iraqi parliament on Tuesday next to vote on the remaining candidates , the government of Abdul - Mahdi .

The Council confirmed during its official account on Facebook, that it will be held on Tuesday, December 4, after being postponed for a week .

The Iraqi Council of Representatives gave confidence at the end of October to the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and 14 ministers, and voted on the government curriculum .

ClientServiceProvider?RT=62&FILEID=20907

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Deputy demands Abdul Mahdi to rid the vicious circles of corruption in the appointments of special grades

09:23 - 27/11/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
MP asked for a coalition of state law high Nassif, Tuesday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, rid of some of the corruption rings, which still inherit the entourage of the Prime Minister dominant on the appointments of special grades and contracts and committees. 
"The prime minister must get rid of some corruption rings that still control the appointments of special grades and conclude contracts and dominate the committees of the prime minister," Nassif said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
She added: "If Abdul Mahdi did not implement this right and eliminate their hotspots and arms will not provide an achievement in the fight against corruption, and lose four more years of life of Iraq."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Sadr calls on Abdul Mahdi to open the door for the nomination of the defense and the interior to the leaders of the liberation

11:06 - 27/11/2018

Baghdad - Moazin News 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, that it is not a reason to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but it was a reason to delay their plans, suggesting to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi opened the door to the nomination of the Ministries of Defense and Interior to the leaders of the liberation. 
Al-Sadr said in a tweet through his personal account in the social networking site "Twitter" followed by / Mawazin News /: "Yaqoumi Mali invite you to survive and call me to the quota and corruption, national Mali call you to the dignity and dignity of the national and invite me to sell the country." 
He added: "Yaqoumi, what I want is reform, what I could and what I conciliated only with God and with the people. I agree that the machine of quotas and those who reject (the experimenter does not try) have become united among themselves to return the ugly and corrupt faces.
"I do not wish to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but I reason to delay their plans do not listen to them and do not listen, I will not satisfy the Minister of Defense or internal non-independent in order to preserve the dignity of Iraq and independence and dignity and to make Iraq an independent decision and within the borders, . 
"The leader of the Sadrist movement, the Prime Minister," to expedite the provision of his cabinet remaining, other than the Ministers of Defense and Interior and open the door for nomination by the great leaders who liberated the land usurped from the hands of the deaf and without the intervention of any block or party or party at all our neighbors our friends, not our masters. Ending 29 / a 43

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Allawi: The current government was born of unfair elections. The ministries will remain vacant

12:23 - 27/11/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The leader of the National Alliance, Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, that the current government was born through unfair elections, pointing out that the vacant ministries will remain for a period of time. 
He excluded Allawi, in an interview with a journalist / Mawazin News /, "the completion of the government of President Adel Abdul-Mahdi in the parliament session," expecting that "some ministries remain vacant for a period of time." 
He added that "the problem in Iraq is not in the government, but in the road map to address the situation of the country, although this government was born through unfair elections." 
Allawi pointed out, "serious challenges to the Iraqi government, which will not be able to confront them without out of sectarianism and independence of the Iraqi decision and ensure the inclusion of the political process for all the people of Iraq." 
Allawi warned that "
He explained that "there is a great fear in the States of the activity of urging," adding that "the presence of two million displaced Iraqis and more than 3 million refugees abroad and the continued displacement from Mosul and refused the return of displaced in some areas, a time bomb and a reward for the poor," noting that " For recruitment by extremists. " 
Allawi addressed the protests of the Iraqi street, stressing that "if the political process continues to reject the facts of the Iraqi street, this government will not succeed and will fall." 
He ruled out linking the government crisis in Iraq to the crisis of its formation in Lebanon, but he spoke about "a general similarity in terms of a common vision almost by neighboring Iran in relation to Iraq."

• Upvote 1

Al-Fath supports Sadr's appeal: The interior needs a firm personality capable of leading it

12:31 - 27/11/2018

Special - Mawazine News 
The alliance announced the opening, on Tuesday, support for the chanting of the leader of the coalition of Sadr's followers on the opening of the nomination of the Ministries of Defense and Interior to the leaders of the liberation, stressing that the Interior needs a strong personality able to lead. 
"We support the defense and interior portfolios of the leaders who participated in liberating the Iraqi territories from terrorism," Fadhil Abdul Shanein told Mawazine News. "The Ministry of the Interior is an important ministry and needs a firm personality capable of leading it." 
"In the next two days, we will have a vision on this issue," he said. 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, that it is not a reason to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but it was the reason for the delay of their plans, suggesting to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi open the nomination of the Ministries of Defense and Interior to the leaders of the liberation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Suron: insisting on the nomination of party figures behind the delay in completing the ministerial cabin

01:03 - 27/11/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
criticized a member of the House of Representatives for the coalition of peace, peace be upon Shammari, Tuesday, the insistence of blocks on the nomination of party figures incompetent to manage the security file. 
Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "the delay in completing the ministerial cabin because of the insistence of some political parties on certain names is partisan and incompetent to manage the most important file in the administration of the country." 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, earlier in the day, that it is not a reason to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but it was a reason to delay their plans, suggesting to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi open the nomination of the Ministries of Defense and Interior by the leaders of the liberation. 
The Information Department of the House of Representatives, postponed the meeting of the Council allocated to display the Cabinet Cab to Tuesday of next week, attributed the reason not to arrive CV candidates for the Council.
She added that after communication with the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, he confirmed that he completed the audit procedures, accountability and impartiality of five other personalities, and there are 3 ministries are still the names of candidates under study and scrutiny by the concerned authorities. "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Sadr's policy reveals in detail the reasons for the delay of the entire government of Abdul Mahdi

Sadr details the reasons for the delay of the entire government of Abdul Mahdi

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, that what he called the mechanism of quotas hamper the completion of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi.

WhatsApp%20Image%202018-11-27%20at%2011.14.37%20AM.jpeg

• Upvote 1

"Asron" determines the obstruction of the government of Abdul Mahdi: partisan candidates are not competent

"Surun" identifies the obstruction of the government of Abdul-Mahdi: Party candidates are not competent

Twilight News    

5 hours ago

Shafaq News / criticized the member of the House of Representatives for the coalition of peace peace be upon Shammari insist blocs to nominate figures described by the party is incompetent to manage the security file. 
Shammari said in an interview with the twilight news that "delay in the completion of the ministerial cabin because of the insistence of some political parties on certain names, partisan and incompetent to manage the most important file in the administration of the country." 
The House of Representatives decided to postpone the meeting today to Tuesday next week. 
It was scheduled to attend Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to vote on the remainder of the ministerial lineup, but disagreements over the candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior prevented this. 
The alliance of "building" led by Hadi al-Amiri and Nuri al-Maliki, the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh to the Ministry of Interior, a nomination faced with rejection of the alliance, "reform", which combines Moqtada al-Sadr and Ammar al-Hakim and Haidar Abadi and Iyad Allawi.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 2

Khazali makes a proposal to overcome the obstacle to complete the formation of the government

02:24 - 27/11/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The Secretary General of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Qais al-Khazali, on Tuesday, a proposal to overcome the obstacle to the formation of the government. 
"In order to overcome the obstacle to complete the formation of the government and so as not to turn the subject into a conflict of wills, which may increase the subject of complexity, what prevents us to agree on the rule (no imposition or rejection)," said Khazali in a tweet on his personal account "Twitter" We leave the prime minister to bear the responsibility. " 
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, in a tweet earlier in the day, that it is not a reason to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but it was the reason for the delay of their plans, proposing to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi opened the nomination for the Ministries of Defense and Interior by the leaders of the Liberation. A43

• Upvote 2

Document: House of Representatives begins his moves to withdraw confidence from two ministers in the government of Abdul Mahdi

271120181023346759351_346763122573550_7156511547840266240_n.jpg

CONFERENCE OF CONFIDENCE TO THE PRIME MINISTER AND CABINET

4 hours ago

+ -

Digital Media NRT

Members of the House of Representatives began a move to withdraw confidence from the Minister of Youth and Sports and the Minister of Communications in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, to include them in the procedures of the Commission on Justice and Justice.

According to the document, 27 deputies signed a request addressed to the Speaker of the House of Representatives to raise the issue of withdrawing confidence from some ministers who were voted in the meeting of the House of Representatives on 24 October 2018, because of the lack of legal conditions and constitutional, including candidates for ministries of communications, youth and sports.

Press reports have pointed to the inclusion of Minister of Communications Naim Thajil al-Rubaie, and Minister of Youth and Sports, Ahmad al-Obeidi, the procedures of the "accountability and justice".

She added that "the body sent its answer by an official letter to the Prime Minister, the book is in his office, but no one knows whether the two ministers are covered by the procedures of the body or not, and what action will be taken by Abdul Mahdi in the event of inclusion?

H

27112018103800_aaa.jpg

27112018103800_aa.jpg

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=6843&MapID=2

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The Speaker of Parliament informs the deputies of the "real reason" for postponing the meeting today

13:25 - 27/11/2018

%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Amer al-Fayez, on Tuesday, the deputies received a statement from the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi on the real reason for postponing the meeting today, which was scheduled to vote on the rest of the cabinet cabin.

Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbousi informed us today of the real reason for postponing the meeting of the House of Representatives that was scheduled to be held to complete the vote on the ministerial cabin," noting that "Abdul Mahdi received a response from the accountability Justice on the safety of the position of five ministers in the new cab.

Fayez added that "the prime minister is waiting to complete the positions of the other three ministers to offer them to vote," they returned "an unconvincing justification from Abdul Mahdi, who was worth to submit the five names and display the names remaining later."

Fayez said "the lack of political consensus between the blocks on ministries and candidates so far," stressing that "this is one of the reasons for the postponement also." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/27/368129/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Sadr offers a proposal to Abdul Mahdi about his cabaret and reveals a "union" against "untested experimenter"

11:07 - 27/11/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-696x409.j

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday urged Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to put his cabinet to the vote except for the interior and defense ministers, while calling for the opening of the nomination of the two ministries.

Al-Sadr said in a tweet on his social networking site "Twitter" and saw him / the information, that "the machine of quotas and rejecters of (the experimenter does not try) have become united among themselves to return the ugly and corrupt faces and this is what is not accepted by the reference and even rejection of the people categorical rejection, "It is not a reason to delay the completion of the formation of the government, but I am the reason to delay their plans do not listen to them and do not describe."

"I will not want a defense minister or a non-independent interior minister to preserve the dignity, independence and dignity of Iraq and to make Iraq an independent decision, from within the borders, not from outside," he said.

Al-Sadr suggested to Abdul-Mahdi, "accelerate the introduction of his cabinet remaining, other than the Ministers of Defense and Interior and open the door for nomination by the great leaders who liberated the land usurped from the hands of the Almighty and without the intervention of any bloc or party or absolute absolute neighbors, friends, not our masters." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/27/368079/

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic