Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Professor Speaks Out About Alleged Sexual Assault By Kavanaugh

Yes it is.

The accused has the right to face the accuser.

The accused has the "Presumption of innocence ".

The accuser has the burden of proof. 

So unless there are other credible, non paid, reliable, and non biased witnesses this is a nothing burger. 

All bun and no meat.   

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Is THIS why Dems won’t hand the letter over?! Even the WAY Ford ‘submitted’ her letter to Feinstein is shady AF

Did we mention things just seem to be getting worse and worse for Ford because WHOA NELLY, do they ever.

So, about that letter …

Wait, let’s try that again.

THAT letter.

You know, the one Feinstein keeps refusing to hand over to Republicans without it first being censored? The one where Ford made her accusations against Kavanaugh?

Turns out she sent the letter to Rep. Anna G. Eshoo, NOT Feinstein.

Now, why oh why would Ford have done that?

91684b5541a0d497f2a22507dfd79a2b_normal.

In the coming days, Ford's decision to send a letter to Rep. Anna G. Eshoo, a House member with zero jurisdiction over or authority to investigate presidential nominations, rather than Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who has explicit jurisdiction, is going to get a lot more scrutiny.

A plain reading of 18 USC 1001 suggests that in the matter of a specific presidential nomination pending before the U.S. Senate, statements made to a House member on that matter may not be covered by the statute's prohibition on false statements.

As it should.

Why wouldn’t she send the letter directly to Feinstein, who absolutely had jurisdiction?

Well well well, whaddya know?

Sounds like she may have been trying to avoid getting busted if her allegations were proven false.

that she made the statement in a way that would avoid 18USC 1001 liability... and that somehow she knew that this would be the case. Unlikely for a statistics professor.

unless someone told her.

For the rest of the story: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/09/23/is-this-why-dems-wont-hand-the-letter-over-even-the-way-ford-submitted-her-letter-to-feinstein-is-shady-af/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

REPORT: ANOTHER PERSON WHO ALLEGEDLY HAS KNOWLEDGE OF KAVANAUGH ACCUSER’S ASSAULT HAS ‘NO RECOLLECTION’ OF BEING AT PARTY

10:32 PM 09/22/2018

Molly Prince | Politics Reporter

The woman believed to be the “missing” party guest at the high school gathering where Christine Blasey Ford alleges Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her over 35 years ago reportedly has no recollection of the incident, her lawyer said in a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday.

Leland Keyser, a reported longtime friend of Ford’s, denied knowing Kavanaugh or having any knowledge of attending a party with him, according to CNN.

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,” said Howard Walsh, Keyser’s attorney. (RELATED: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Considered Fleeing The Country Over His Supreme Court Nomination, Her Husband Says)

In a Washington Post article, Ford said there were three individuals at the party in addition to herself and Kavanaugh — Mark JudgePatrick Smyth and another person. Both Judge and Smyth have also denied having any memory or knowledge surrounding the incident. Keyser is believed to be the third person in question.

Kavanaugh has also denied Ford’s accusation.

“I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation,” Kavanaugh said in a statement released by the White House. “I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

UPDATE: In a later interview with WaPo, Keyser said that “she did not recall the party, but that she was close friends with Ford and that she believes Ford’s allegation.” 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/22/report-another-person-who-allegedly-has-knowledge-of-fords-assault-has-no-recollection-of-being-at-party/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

KAVANAUGH’S ACCUSER JUST HIRED ANDY MCCABE’S LAWYER

6:49 PM 09/22/2018
Kevin Daley | Supreme Court Reporter

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford added Michael Bromwich, a former federal prosecutor and Department of Justice inspector general, to her legal team Saturday, as she prepares to give information to the Senate Judiciary Committee about her alleged hostile encounter with Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The addition of Bromwich further burnishes the progressive credentials of the Blasey Ford roster. Politico reported that Democratic public relations guru Ricki Seidman will advise Blasey Ford in the coming days, while CNN revealed her lead attorneys organized a fundraiser for Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin, which was canceled following media inquiries.

Bromwich brings serious weight to a legal team with deep expertise in legal issues arising from sexual misconduct. Bromwich, who resigned his position in private practice Saturday, was a prosecutor in the Iran Contra affair and became the Justice Department’s inspector general during the Clinton administration. He entered federal service again during the Obama administration, serving as the first director of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. (RELATED: Friends Of Kavanaugh Accuser Reveal She’s Discussed Allegations In The Past)

He represents former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a James Comey confidant and frequent target of President Donald Trump’s ire.

For his part, Kavanaugh has been cloistered inside the White House for much of the week, calling lawmakers and drafting answers in advance of next week’s hearing. Administration officials have staged mock hearings for Kavanaugh, grilling him about his conduct in high school and personal sexual inclinations, according to The Washington Post.

The judge has retained his own attorney, Beth Wilkinson, to advise and represent him.

Blasey Ford’s lawyers told lawmakers Saturday she is prepared to appear before the Judiciary Committee, though it is not yet clear when exactly that might take place, or under what circumstances.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/22/blasey-ford-michael-bromwich/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

KAV-4.jpg

REPORT: Christine Blasey Ford’s Classmate Has No Recollection Of Ever Being At A Party With Kavanaugh Or Ford; Attorney Says

September 22, 2018  Chuck Callesto

Breaking Late Saturday, the woman named as a witness to Christine Blasey Ford alleged sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh, at a high school party has identified herself and issued a statement through her lawyer that she does not know Kavanaugh and doesn’t recall any party at which he was present.

Christine Blasey Ford's classmate and female eyewitness actually denies any and all knowledge of the events and says she doesn't even know Brett Kavanaugh. - https://mailchi.mp/26b78151c764/breaking-blasey-fords-female-eyewitness-says-nope 

Erick Erickson who also writes at The Maven wrote:

Christine Blasey Ford said there was one [female witness]. Her name is Leland Keyser. She was Ford’s classmate. She was not an eye witness, but Ford said she had knowledge of the party and assault. I have obtained Keyser’s attorney’s letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee. Ms. Keyser denies any knowledge of the events Christine Blasey Ford describes. So, to recap, every single person referenced by Ford denies knowing anything except Ford and she can’t tell us when or where the event happened. Even Ford’s own classmate denies having knowledge of the event.

Here’s the full letter:

Ms. Leland Keyser has engaged me in the limited capacity to address your request for information in the email below. Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Ms. Keyser hopes this information is helpful to your investigation. I am available for any further questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Howard J. Walsh III, Esq.

As the case deteriorates before the eyes of America, things are not looking good for Ford or the Democrats as now, Ford is the only one who has not provided a statement to the committee.

Committee source says they’ve contacted five people alleged to be at party. 4 deny any knowledge of the party and allegations. 5th person - Dr. Ford - is the only one who has not provided them a statement. #Kavanaugh

Atty for person alleged to be at party: “Simply put, [my client] does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

1) Breaking, and a big deal: Fourth person that Ford named as present at infamous event denies even knowing kavanaugh, much less ever attending a party where he was present.

strasshedcut_normal.jpg

Statement from Leland Keyser's attorney: "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

So to be clear: All four people named have said this party never happened. It isn't even as if one of them is saying, "oh, i remember the party, but my memory of how things played out is different." They are saying it NEVER HAPPENED. That is powerful evidence.

In Closing Potomac Watch columnist for Wall Street Journal Kimberley Strassel had this to say, “So to be clear: All four people named have said this party never happened. It isn’t even as if one of them is saying, “oh, i remember the party, but my memory of how things played out is different.” They are saying it NEVER HAPPENED. That is powerful evidence.”

strasshedcut_normal.jpg

Statement from Leland Keyser's attorney: "Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

So to be clear: All four people named have said this party never happened. It isn't even as if one of them is saying, "oh, i remember the party, but my memory of how things played out is different." They are saying it NEVER HAPPENED. That is powerful evidence.

With all 4 apparent witnesses now denying knowledge of the events and Mrs. Ford being the only person left to make a statement, do you think she will show for the hearing on Thursday? Let us know your thoughts below.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/christine-blasey-fords-classmate-has-no-recollection-of-ever-being-at-a-party-with-kavanaugh-or-ford/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=PushCrew_notification_1537747872&pushcrew_powered=1

• Upvote 3

College classmate says Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at Yale party

Radio host calls Kavanaugh controversy a 'political trick'

Grassley sets new deadline for Kavanaugh accuser to decide if she will testify; Talk radio host Jeff Crouere shares his perspective.

A Yale University classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has claimed that he exposed himself to her at a college party, the New Yorker magazine reported late Sunday.

The woman, Deborah Ramirez, has called on the FBI to investigate the alleged incident. The magazine's report, which is co-written by Pulitzer Prize winner Ronan Farrow, states that four Democratic senators have received information about Ramirez's allegation and at least two have begun investigating it.

The report was published days before Kavanaugh is to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about an allegation of sexual assault against him dating to his days as a high school student in the early 1980s. The accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has agreed to go before the committee and tell her story.

In a statement obtained by Fox News, Kavanaugh described Ramirez's allegation as a "smear."

"This alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so," Kavanaugh said. "This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good name--and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime building--against these last-minute allegations."

White House spokesperson Kerri Kupec said: "This 35-year-old, uncorroborated claim is the latest in a coordinated smear campaign by the Democrats designed to tear down a good man. This claim is denied by all who were said to be present and is wholly inconsistent with what many women and men who knew Judge Kavanaugh at the time in college say. The White House stands firmly behind Judge Kavanaugh."

The report states that the magazine has not corroborated that Kavanaugh was at the party in question. However, an anonymous male classmate said that he was told that Kavanaugh had exposed himself to Ramirez within the following days.

Still another male classmate who Ramirez claims egged on Kavanaugh to expose himself to her denied any memory of the party in question. In addition, the magazine published a statement by six of Kavanaugh's classmates saying: "We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett."

"In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending."

A female classmate who signed the statement told the New Yorker that Ramirez "is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening."

vgoi72kW_normal.jpg

I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn.

Ramirez admitted to the New Yorker that she does not fully remember the alleged incident because she had been drinking at the time. The magazine also reports that Ramirez spent six days "carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney" before telling the full version of her story.

Attorney Michael Avenatti, who represents adult film star Stormy Daniels in a lawsuit against President Trump, tweeted Sunday evening that he represented a woman "with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and [high school friend] Mark Judge."

After the New Yorker story was published, Avenatti clarified that Ramirez is not his unnamed client, raising the possibility that more allegations against Kavanaugh will be forthcoming.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/23/college-classmate-says-kavanaugh-exposed-himself-to-her-at-yale-party.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Typical........The left and their 101 class on how to destroy a candidate for any reason.....

I still seriously doubt this woman will testify.........she has nothing that I can see........no date, or place, witnesses have all dried up........just her drunken word and recollection......

How many of you were out and about at 15.........so drunk you don't know where you were, when it was......and who was there.........??

Yes there were the party houses........yep parents out of town.........but we all knew who. what,where and when.......

And then let's talk about this major impact the event has had on this woman........

She got a great education.....(PHD at that).......has written some great stuff.......happily married........with 2 kids........and has a great job........

Just doesn't pass the smell test..........whole thing stinks...........for all the reasons mentioned above, and by the many posts above...........!!!!

The left and the MSM can spin this any way they want..........American citizens can see right thru this BS.........

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Typical........The left and their 101 class on how to destroy a candidate for any reason.....

I still seriously doubt this woman will testify.........she has nothing that I can see........no date, or place, witnesses have all dried up........just her drunken word and recollection......

How many of you were out and about at 15.........so drunk you don't know where you were, when it was......and who was there.........??

Yes there were the party houses........yep parents out of town.........but we all knew who. what,where and when.......

And then let's talk about this major impact the event has had on this woman........

She got a great education.....(PHD at that).......has written some great stuff.......happily married........with 2 kids........and has a great job........

Just doesn't pass the smell test..........whole thing stinks...........for all the reasons mentioned above, and by the many posts above...........!!!!

The left and the MSM can spin this any way they want..........American citizens can see right thru this BS.........

CL

I heard a poll that leads me to believe that this has had some affect on public opinion. It appears that about a third believe her (DEMs), about a third believe him, (REPUBs), and a third haven't made up their mind. This middle third is what this fight is about and right now, the DEMs are exposing themselves (pardon the Pun 😲) to the rest of America.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The FBI investigations into Kavanaugh prior to his announcement of being a Supreme Court Justice Nominee didn't turn up anything ESPECIALLY since these tactics had been used prior on previous Supreme Court Justice Nominees???!!!

The call should be made for what it is: A deliberate fabrication and construal of false accusations to derail the prescribed confirmation.

Also, a Supreme Court Justice can be impeached and removed from the bench. So, if Kavanaugh is actually culpable of ANY crime or ANY OTHER Supreme Court Justice is culpable of a crime, then they can be brought up on charges, impeached, and removed from the Supreme Court as a Justice.

I would note the false accusations on record to include no prior substantiated evidence to support the false accusations, close the proceedings, and then vote on confirming Kavanaugh as the Supreme Court Justice. If, however, this or any other accusation has ANY merit, it should be weighed on it's merits and take the appropriate action after the confirmation vote.

The "sex crimes" false accusations have been a highly over used and abused tactic for publicity stunts that really MUST be recognized for what it is and STOPPED so that Rule Of Law is utilized and appreciated by all True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens.

By the way, where is Rule Of Law for Kavanaugh???!!! Just because he is a Supreme Court Justice Nominee DOES NOT imply that accommodations of Rule Of Law are suspended for Supreme Court Justice Nominee Kavanaugh!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The plan was set up months ago........Audio Recording.

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/audio-of-fords-adviser/?utm_source=boomtrain&utm_medium=morning&utm_campaign=CNA_20180924-1&utm_term&utm_content

Now the new plan as the last one is looking like a failure.

Beat him down with She Said Claims until he with draws much like they did with Herman Cain

https://en-volve.com/2018/09/23/dems-reveal-more-of-their-sinister-plot-against-kavanaugh-beat-him-down-with-overwhelming-he-said-she-said/

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Then comes a the Cut and Paste letter from Ford.......Anyone recall the Fake obama B.C  that was computer generated supposedly back before Computers were even thought of.

https://conservativedailypost.com/discrepancies-hint-a-possible-fraud-from-kavanaugh-accuser/

How about the Year Book Signature said to be that of Judge Roy Moore  in 2 different colors of ink.....

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The FBI investigations into Kavanaugh prior to his announcement of being a Supreme Court Justice Nominee didn't turn up anything ESPECIALLY since these tactics had been used prior on previous Supreme Court Justice Nominees???!!!

The call should be made for what it is: A deliberate fabrication and construal of false accusations to derail the prescribed confirmation.

Also, a Supreme Court Justice can be impeached and removed from the bench. So, if Kavanaugh is actually culpable of ANY crime or ANY OTHER Supreme Court Justice is culpable of a crime, then they can be brought up on charges, impeached, and removed from the Supreme Court as a Justice.

I would note the false accusations on record to include no prior substantiated evidence to support system">support the false accusations, close the proceedings, and then vote on confirming Kavanaugh as the Supreme Court Justice. If, however, this or any other accusation has ANY merit, it should be weighed on it's merits and take the appropriate action after the confirmation vote.

The "sex crimes" false accusations have been a highly over used and abused tactic for publicity stunts that really MUST be recognized for what it is and STOPPED so that Rule Of Law is utilized and appreciated by all True Patriot The United States Of America Citizens.

By the way, where is Rule Of Law for Kavanaugh???!!! Just because he is a Supreme Court Justice Nominee DOES NOT imply that accommodations of Rule Of Law are suspended for Supreme Court Justice Nominee Kavanaugh!!!

Synopsis you’re right!!! There is currently no “Due Process” for Judge Kavanaugh, he is guilty until proven innocent (especially in the court of public opinion). I truly believe it is a “leftist” stall tactic... put enough doubt out there...gives folks (like Jeff Flake) an excuse to NOT vote for Judge Kavanaugh! Only takes a couple to defect (IMHO)...😡🤬

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Someone found the Kavanaugh's Calendar from the time in question and no such party was scheduled.........I guess he was very detail orientated at a very early age.

https://conservativedailypost.com/kavanaugh-produces-evidence-disproving-claims-even-as-claimant-changes-story/

This story is falling apart faster than the dems and re write it with new proof.

Karsten

• Upvote 4