Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deep State is in a Panic Fearing Putin Shared with Trump Devastating Information Not Yet Reported

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Thank Kev... If bashing allies and sucking up to Russia is what you expect from the leader of the free world, then congratulations you just saw it live... If you expect the leader of the free world to fight for freedom, I mean freedom around the world, things like freedom of speech, the right to vote, the freedom to live without fear, then you just saw it go backwards. Because the people of Russia have none of those freedoms, and apparently there are some Americans who seem to think we should buddy up to their president and his way of thinking... personally, this goes against everything America stands for... Or should I say the old America stood for...  

B/A 

You are welcome BA. Pres Trump  did not trash our allies . He merely. Gave our "allies" a past due notice. Something people who run delinquent on their contractual obligations/payments get everywhere. Nothing wrong with  that. Plus if we are spending billions of US taxpayer dollars, protecting Germany from Russia while Germany is not paying their fair share of NATO costs; & Germany is doing billions of dollars worth of business with their adversary  Russia. Why should we continue paying for their protection? There is no need. And doing this, to you is sucking up? 😯

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Not spreading hate, I leave that to those with zero tolerance for any fact they read and do not like... Facts that go against their collective brainwashing.

To be honest, I'm shocked that all these patriotic people are okay with Putin... Putin has one goal in life and that is to make the motherland great again... People seem to think he is a good guy and wants to help the west... Putin wants to tear down democracy and with Americans standing in line to suck up to him like our president, his job is getting easier everyday...

B/A

We're not, "okay with Putin", he's a sadistic murderous bastard. We're just fed up with the sadistic baby killing psychotic freakshow on the left that is now actually calling for a military coup against Trump.  

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I disagree, Kevin.  If a President of the United States can't differentiate between something as simple as the words "would" and "wouldn't", it can...can't...can...can't...be reasonably assumed he handled himself presidentially on the world stage.

GO RV, then BV

"that all depends on what the definition of, "is" is ". 

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Forget politics and think about what you would say to Putin. Would you say "I trust you?" "I know you are a man of your word" "Hey nice job getting 98% of the vote, your people must really love you"

Trump needs to go to school and fresh up on his history...

B/A

You first!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That list of polls included the most leftist and rightist and they all confer numbers are slipping... So you and your little group of minions can keep trying to live the dream of the golden Kool-Aid but the reality is clear.... America is better than this. President "Custer" is not winning anything but his own fantasy of greatness.

B/A

Polls do not matter and are biased. 2016 is a perfect example.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

Our those the same polls that stated Hilarious was gonna win by 98% the Prez in 2016... :facepalm2:

Really every poll there stated that? That's pure fantasy... Some of those polls are from the right and he is in trouble... I'm just saying. Of course you certainly remember me saying about 10,000 times I didn't vote for her, but she did get the most votes.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Really every poll there stated that? That's pure fantasy... Some of those polls are from the right and he is in trouble... I'm just saying. Of course you certainly remember me saying about 10,000 times I didn't vote for her, but she did get the most votes.

B/A

Like Johnny boy McCain, he's from the right too. RIGHT :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

He is a RINO.

If by RINO you mean.....not conservative enough, willing to reach across the aisle for a suitable compromise, end stalemates, earn his government salary.....then Yes, RINO it is.  And he's a decorated veteran with battle scars, no heal spurs though.  ;)  I suppose the fact that I appreciate and respect Sen. John McCain (R) tells Trump supporters everything they need to know.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

He is running under a conservative moniker. Compromise means give and take and the left only wants to take . There is no give.

I did not bring up his military service nor his Ex POW status because I am not qualified to judge that. I will let better people 

than me do that. To vote something down because a person hates another and not on the issues also says a lot about a person/s. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

To vote something down because a person hates another and not on the issues also says a lot about a person/s. 

I suppose you are right about that.........Of course, Trump disparaging McCain on a personal level to begin with says a lot about Trump.  However we all know Trump gets the perpetual "That's Just Trump Being Trump" pass, which somehow makes it okay.

GO RV, then BV

Well, this could be a Huge Game Changer..........Lisa Page seems to be wanting to clear her name and maybe toss a few people under the bus if she gets immunity and hopefully a security detail.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/dem-panic-page-may-seek-immunity-deal-to-come-clean-on-strzok-mccabe-even-comey/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well, this could be a Huge Game Changer..........Lisa Page seems to be wanting to clear her name and maybe toss a few people under the bus if she gets immunity and hopefully a security detail.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/dem-panic-page-may-seek-immunity-deal-to-come-clean-on-strzok-mccabe-even-comey/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

Karsten

Awesome.....speak up Lisa Page and don't stop until you've said all that you have to say.

GO RV, then BV

9 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

So she might be a good person after all... Well maybe if you like her truths, if you don't like her truths, then she will be just another Deep State dweller... Funny how that works.

B/A

• Downvote 1

She won't be singing any bad tunes about Potus. They both hate him. Her tunes will be more in line with the "I am going to save my A** by turning on the rest". 

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/dem-panic-page-may-seek-immunity-deal-to-come-clean-on-strzok-mccabe-even-comey/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalerts&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=ttp

• Upvote 2

On 7/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, coorslite21 said:

Watch for the late Friday news dump.....something special coming.......CL

That dump happened Saturday eve......just a  report that clearly illustrates how the Obama DOJ tried to Railroad Trump with false info.....that info was presented to a FISA court....and of course the court just rubber stamped the DOJ/FBI requests....sure this was aimed at Trump.....but worse.....just the blatant disregard for the laws of the land that they are suppose to uphold......then you have ....do nothing Sessions.........the swamp/deep state still has some power.......Watergate was pale compared to these activities......CL

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/carter-page-fisa-applications-fbi-steele-dossier/amp/

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3