Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Starting a Rumor

Pitcher

***///

The Dinar we're holding is in Trust for 'OlSarge's dream to perpetuate a place of

safety, Love & healing for all the fellow Veterans he left behind.

'OlSarge's Fish Camp in the jungles of Central America is that place.

When (not 'if' ) this all goes down like he believed in his heart it would,

the  Camp will have improvements making it accessible for all Veterans - ambulatory or not.

Fishing, resting, sharing, healing for a long time to come.

God Bless 'OlSarge & his dream. :praying:

And as our own numbers dwindle, as each one of Sarge's'OlGals moves on to meet up with him

(and John Wayne!), :D

we've made arrangements for his Dinar to go to another Trustee for safekeeping who will make

sure it gets done.:salute::salute:

For us last two, the journey alone has been reward enough already.

We all met you all and you've loved, sheltered & supported us along the way as well.

Thank you for that.  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Pitcher, I’ve often thought about what and how I will handle the discussion with those close to me. Lucky for me, my parents my wife’s parents, my siblings, my best friends all listened to me and have at least purchased a token investment in the Dinar. If it comes out at 1:1.... most of not all of them can pay off their mortgages at the least(Most of them do not have the mental toughness to be involved in OSI, Corp VIP, IBC etc.) So I’m not trying to force them into that. They will pay their heafty taxes and what’s left they will get caught up on bills I hope. The way I see it is I will not owe them anything, as I’ve already helped them by getting them involved. 

As for some some of my friends that couldn’t manage money, I’ve already seen what Making more money in my job has done to strain my relationships with them. Jealousy is in the air, and you can cut the tension with a knife. 

Those are are the type of people I will probably have to distance myself from :( It’s sad because I really do like them, but I’m not gonna let the high of the investment be dwarfed by their negative energy and bellyaching. 

Mh goal post event is to surround myself with as many like minded and socioeconomic individuals as possible so I can continue on my journey of learning and self educating for new and future investments, so as to leverage the Hell outta this one! 

(Oh yeah and I’ll probably pee on my boss’s desk ;) ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

I think Pitcher may have been fishing for a little "Hollywood Soap Opera" Juice.......

So........buy a huge Yacht........invite all those you ......disdain....... out for a 3 hour cruise.....

(You might even invite the "little rocket man" as a bonus).........leave the Skipper and Gilligan at home.....

Be sure to take huge life insurance policies out on each of them.........

Take off in your dingy.......

Sink the boat.......

Little Rocket Man is no longer a problem......

All those giving you grief are gone......and because of that, you are richer....

Go find Jennifer Aniston and marry her...

and live happily ever after.....

That would sure teach them all a lesson...........you won......they lost..........

How did I do?

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

Good job NE PatriotsFan1 in getting your family to buy some.  

My my father told me to never be jealous of another person’s success.  Those that are jealous have no idea of how hard you had to work for that success.  Unfortunately some of our friends and acquaintances may have to be let go in the future after this thing pops.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I think Pitcher may have been fishing for a little "Hollywood Soap Opera" Juice.......

So........buy a huge Yacht........invite all those you ......disdain....... out for a 3 hour cruise.....

(You might even invite the "little rocket man" as a bonus).........leave the Skipper and Gilligan at home.....

Be sure to take huge life insurance policies out on each of them.........

Take off in your dingy.......

Sink the boat.......

Little Rocket Man is no longer a problem......

All those giving you grief are gone......and because of that, you are richer....

Go find Jennifer Aniston and marry her...

and live happily ever after.....

That would sure teach them all a lesson...........you won......they lost..........

How did I do?

👍

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I don't want it to be ridiculous or vindictive, just a nice way to say, see I told you to buy some Dinar. I was thinking of holding a gigantic party to kind of rub it in without being too crazy.  What do you guys think is a good way to prove who got the last laugh.  

Thanks for any input.  

Pitcher:moneybag::moneybag::bagofmoney:

Luigi says...

Pleas don't do that after the RV happens.

Don't boast, brag,  rub it in or throw lavish parties.

Do keep quiet. Don't even tell friends & family.

Move away. Open up new accounts with new passwords.

Likewise...buy a new Apple IMac with all the built in security you can get.

Don't go berserk right away buying up the entire universe.

Don't draw attention to yourself...there are evil people out there, observing.

If people ask, where did your newfound wealth come from...

just say you had an aunt that left you a little bit of money o you cashed out a small policy.

True story...a woman, a single mom,  won the lotto, a small lotto, a couple of $Million, in the Chicago area about 2 years ago.

Soon after boasting about her wealth to friends & family, she was robbed & murdered in her new home.

Another lotto winner boasted until all her family & friends drained her. She soon filed for bankruptcy.

All her friends & family stopped coming around after the money ran out. Money does not buy friends. Money could attract evil.

Don't be like these two examples. Do buy the best money advisors you can find. You get what you pay for.

You can still help friends & family. Don't just give away money on your own. Let your Foundation do it for you.

Isolate yourself as far as you can from your money while still in control.

That's where LLC, Incorporations, Trusts & Foundations come in.

Solid Advice.I plan to use a holding company and a LLC - then fake my own death of sorts- in other words. Disappear on the harley and leave the watch and phone in the pond

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Ok, this thread isn’t going the way I thought so let’s try something different.

After you meet all your obligations what is the one frivolous thing you intend to purchase post RV.  What one thing have you always wanted but haven’t because you don’t have the money or needed to take care of some major obligation like kids college education. This is for you and only you, what would you go buy?

its funny because I’ve never really thought about what crazy thing I would go buy.  I’ve always concentrated on setting up my family, paying off bills etc.etc.  I’ll have to give it some thought.  This may be fun.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

After you meet all your obligations what is the one frivolous thing you intend to purchase post RV.  What one thing have you always wanted but haven’t because you don’t have the money or needed to take care of some major obligation like kids college education. This is for you and only you, what would you go buy?

its funny because I’ve never really thought about what crazy thing I would go buy.  I’ve always concentrated on setting up my family, paying off bills etc.etc.  I’ll have to give it some thought.  This may be fun.

Laid-Backs Hammock

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

A Popcorn Machine like they use at the fair.

pp

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Hi Pitcher, likin' this thread. I've two - if Nissan comes out with a 2019 Xterra Pro4X and a barn and an indoor riding arena. Oh, and I'm on Ol' Sarge'sGals list to supply one building that they talked about in a long ago thread. A home for a vet. 😍🍹

Edited by Sage449
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have a nice piece of land (5 acres) with a modest log cabin...but what I’d like is buy  a huge plot (50 plus acres) and build “Custom” log cabin...all the bells and whistles...custom log furniture...and then just sit on the porch with my beautiful bride and my kids!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I have a nice piece of land (5 acres) with a modest log cabin...but what I’d like is buy  a huge plot (50 plus acres) and build “Custom” log cabin...all the bells and whistles...custom log furniture...and then just sit on the porch with my beautiful bride and my kids!!!

There's one across the street from me.8,000 SQ feet Canadian Logs.. 55 acres.. If you buy just know, that's the pond Im tossing my watch and phone in

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

CSM (R) Thackrey. That sounds awesome. That’s what I want to do in Hawaii, sit on my lanai and watch the sun set.  I can’t come up with a frivolous purchase.  I’ve never really indulged myself in whacky buys.  I’ll think of something before the days over.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

CSM (R) Thackrey. That sounds awesome. That’s what I want to do in Hawaii, sit on my lanai and watch the sun set.  I can’t come up with a frivolous purchase.  I’ve never really indulged myself in whacky buys.  I’ll think of something before the days over.  

Pitcher...Hooah..sounds awesome!!! I’ll keep thinking of something frivolous...maybe I’ll just head to Bowling Green...stop at the Corvette Museum...and pick up something to park in front of the cabin!!!!🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Pitcher...Hooah..sounds awesome!!! I’ll keep thinking of something frivolous...maybe I’ll just head to Bowling Green...stop at the Corvette Museum...and pick up something to park in front of the cabin!!!!🤣😂

I went there right after the sink hole happened. Some nice ones got badly damaged. Was pretty cool to see though. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I went there right after the sink hole happened. Some nice ones got badly damaged. Was pretty cool to see though. 

My son was attending WKU at the time of the sink hole...so the family went to visit him AND (convienently) the Corvette museum!🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm buying land and building a nice home, buying an RV and traveling for fun, and my hubby wants the 1967/68 Eleanor GT 500 but I want the brand new Shelby GT 500 Super Snake. 1000 Hp baby!

Edited by Rmc10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2