Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 5/3/2018 at 8:25 PM, jg1 said:

I'm winning no thanks to Governor Brown and California. I am a winner since my president Trump won the elections he is doing a great job and could be doing a lot better if not for all the corruption. They all want to bring him down because they do not want to stop the money train. I wis.h the wall could have gone up a little quicker. But I know he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. The wall would stop the arms the drugs the terrorist and millions upon millions and millions of illegal aliens they have processed and have not been processed. California is overflowing with people millions of people that should not be here and is causing inflation. 1300 for a one bedroom , cheapest I can find, gas prices higher freeways full Hospital full medical insurance up. But no matter what I am winning because Trump is in office. I just gasp and think about the alternative and I'm thankful Hillarious is a loser and a pathetic thing.

Dang JG ! Those are the most most perfect words that I've may have seen from you ! Lay it down brother ! America has spoken again ! God bless you and your family.... from Texas ! And beyond.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Dang JG ! Those are the most most perfect words that I've may have seen from you ! Lay it down brother ! America has spoken again ! God bless you and your family.... from Texas ! And beyond.

Spoken like a true Texan.

Thank you. By the way, I have relitives in the Tyler/quitman area. Take care. 

• Thanks 2

(edited)

Rain pouring, Trump rages on Twitter and hangs with bikers

an image

BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — As rain dumped on his golf club, President Donald Trump raged on Saturday, lashing out at his Justice Department on Twitter before welcoming members of a “Bikers for Trump” fan group to the manicured grounds.

Dozens and dozens of gleaming Harleys, Hondas and other motorcycles descended on the central New Jersey property for what had been billed as an outdoor photo-op with Trump. But pouring rain and flash-flood warnings scrambled the plan, sending soggy bikers inside a crystal-chandeliered clubhouse ballroom, where Trump signed autographs and posed for selfies and his guests booed reporters.

For the rest:

https://wtop.com/life-style/2018/08/rain-pouring-trump-rages-on-twitter-and-hangs-with-bikers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by bigwave
added content
  • Upvote 2

Donald Trump: Jeff Sessions ‘Scared Stiff’ and ‘Missing in Action’ on Russia Probe

“Our A.G. is scared stiff and Missing in Action,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “It is all starting to be revealed – not pretty.”

“The big story that the Fake News Media refuses to report is lowlife Christopher Steele’s many meetings with Deputy A.G. Bruce Ohr and his beautiful wife, Nelly,” Trump wrote. “It was Fusion GPS that hired Steele to write the phony & discredited Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillarious & the DNC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bigwave said:

Rain pouring, Trump rages on Twitter and hangs with bikers

an image

BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — As rain dumped on his golf club, President Donald Trump raged on Saturday, lashing out at his Justice Department on Twitter before welcoming members of a “Bikers for Trump” fan group to the manicured grounds.

Dozens and dozens of gleaming Harleys, Hondas and other motorcycles descended on the central New Jersey property for what had been billed as an outdoor photo-op with Trump. But pouring rain and flash-flood warnings scrambled the plan, sending soggy bikers inside a crystal-chandeliered clubhouse ballroom, where Trump signed autographs and posed for selfies and his guests booed reporters.

For the rest:

https://wtop.com/life-style/2018/08/rain-pouring-trump-rages-on-twitter-and-hangs-with-bikers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

So let me see if I got this straight.  Trump goes on another childish Twitter tirade and throws a bonifide "Made in America" company under the bus, while almost the entire line of Trump brand products are made overseas....and Trumpkins love him for it?  Wow, that's some serious blind loyalty.  There used to be a time when a man's word meant something, where integrity ruled the day.  Welcome to Trumpville...where bankruptcy, false pretense, lawsuits, adultery and other forms of deviant debauchery rule the day under the protection of misguided evangelical righteousness.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Thought for the day - Not a long read

Identify those at the FBI, CIA, DOJ and IRS that abused and are abusing their power and prosecute the bastards!!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Kissinger is now 94 years old.

Recently, Henry Kissinger did an interview and said very amazing things regarding President Trump.  He starts with:  Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen before !

https://christianjournal.net/   podcast/henry-kissinger- supports-trump-calls-trump- phenomenon-foreign-countries- havent- seen/
The former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger gives us a new understanding of President Donald Trump's foreign policy and predicts its success: Liberals and all those who favor (Hillarious) Clinton will never admit it. They will never admit that he is the one true leader. The man is doing changes like never before and does all of it for the sake of this nation's people.   After eight years of tyranny, we finally see a difference.
Kissinger knows it and he continues with: Every country now has to consider two things: One, their perception that the previous president, or the outgoing president, basically withdrew America from international politics, so that they had to make their own assessments of their necessities. And secondly, that there is a new president who's asking a lot of unfamiliar questions. And because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it.
Then Kissinger puts it bluntly:  Trump puts America and its people first. This is why people love him and this is why he will remain in charge for so long. There is not a single thing wrong with him and people need to open their eyes. When he boasts that he has a bigger red button than Kim Jung Un does, he so transcends the mealy-mouthed rhetoric of the past, thereby forcing a new recognition of American power. 
Kissinger once wrote:  The weak grow strong by effrontery “The strong grow weak through inhibition!   No sentence better captures the U.S.-North Korea relationship.
Trump is discarding the inhibitions and calling the bluff on North Korea's effrontery:  His point is that the contrast of American retreat under Obama and its new assertion of power under Trump creates a new dynamic that every one of our allies and of our enemies must consider.  Our allies grew complaisant with Obama's passivity and now are fearful due to Trump's activism. And they must balance the two in developing their policies:  They realize that the old assumptions, catalyzed by Bush 43's preoccupation with Iraq and Obama's refusal to lead are obsolete.  So, Trump is forcing a new calculus with a new power behind American interests.  Those here and abroad who rode the old apple cart worry about its being toppled.
But, as Kissinger so boldly stated:   Trump is the one true leader in world affairs and he is forcing policy changes that put America first!
This is the most accurate statement of what the American  Citizens  who live outside of the swamp want and expect from their government. 
I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want. Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: Truthfully, We are in agreement with most of what he says.  We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want, at least I do for sure
1.  Hillarious: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug-Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Term limits for congress
And most of all.
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!" And our police
We the people are coming!
 Only 86% will send this on.
 Should be 100%
 What will you do? I ADDED 14. DRAIN THE DAMN SWAMP!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So let me see if I got this straight.  Trump goes on another childish Twitter tirade and throws a bonifide "Made in America" company under the bus, while almost the entire line of Trump brand products are made overseas....and Trumpkins love him for it?  Wow, that's some serious blind loyalty.  There used to be a time when a man's word meant something, where integrity ruled the day.  Welcome to Trumpville...where bankruptcy, false pretense, lawsuits, adultery and other forms of deviant debauchery rule the day under the protection of misguided evangelical righteousness.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I just posted the article under the heading Positive of Negative- So I can not comment on weather or not you got it straight or not

You decide if the topic is "positive of Negative.  All's I can say is the DC is a bare knuckles town....

While we are on the subject of the bikers - 

Check out the I love guns and titti*s patch on dude's vest:

GettyImages-1015190668-e1534188978816-620x266.jpg

Daily Caller

I wonder if they are a motley crew or indeed well organized????

Peace

Come on RV

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bigwave said:

I just posted the article under the heading Positive of Negative- So I can not comment on weather or not you got it straight or not

You decide if the topic is "positive of Negative.  All's I can say is the DC is a bare knuckles town....

While we are on the subject of the bikers - 

Check out the I love guns and titti*s patch on dude's vest:

GettyImages-1015190668-e1534188978816-620x266.jpg

Daily Caller

I wonder if they are a motley crew or indeed well organized????

Peace

Come on RV

Oh, Oh, BlueWave, You have an Ankle Biter chomping at Your heels!!!

:o       :o        :o

That ankle biter person wasn't Made In America but is Afraid In America!!! Afraid that PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome or Progressive Senseless :bs:)  isn't enough to stop faith in free enterprise, faith in the resourcefulness of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND faith in the US ECONOMY. For those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy:

DON'T BE ECONOMIC GIRLIE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Oh, BlueWave, You have an Ankle Biter chomping at Your heels!!!

:o       :o        :o

That ankle biter person wasn't Made In America but is Afraid In America!!! Afraid that PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome or Progressive Senseless :bs:)  isn't enough to stop faith in free enterprise, faith in the resourcefulness of the AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND faith in the US ECONOMY. For those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy:

Here's an alternative definition of gutless:  Someone who attacks a person on a site like this, while having that same person on ignore.  Hopefully some of your supporters will send this information along to you in your safe space.  Perhaps growing a pair and getting back in the game will outweigh your fears.  :wub:

GO RV, then BV   

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Here's an alternative definition of gutless:  Someone who attacks a person on a site like this, while having that same person on ignore.  Hopefully some of your supporters will send this information along to you in your safe space.  Perhaps growing a pair and getting back in the game will outweigh your fears.  :wub:

GO RV, then BV   

For the sensitive eyes, ears, and tender feelings, maybe best You just move along and read no further. Hey, I was directly asked to "get back in the game" while I am defending myself with my "pair".

Here is the response YOUR post has been seeking in all HONESTY AND TRUTHFULNESS. Unlike YOUR responses, of course.

Hey, YOUR PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome or Progressive Senseless :bs:doesn't work here, now does it???!!!

And what about YOUR gutless, baseless, senseless, insulting, and insolent attacks on various persons on a site like this???!!! So, I am attacked by YOU for supporting ANOTHER esteemed member on this site???!!! YOU don't address the REAL issue of what was said in my supporting ANOTHER esteemed member but instead attack ME???!!!

So, what do YOU think YOU will actually accomplish by my "getting back in the game" with YOU directly???!!!

So, what "pair" do YOU actually have???!!!

Maybe YOU growing a pair of cerebral cortex for a start will suit YOU and others just fine!!!

A double standard YOU practice???!!! Is that YOUR pair???!!!

Don't mix "fear" with the utmost respect for YOUR tolerators!!!

For me to be honest, I have kept my engagements mild and distant so YOUR PSBS behaviors, tactics, and practices can be demonstrated to be unwarranted and for what they really are across the board. There is no "discussion" with YOU but YOUR PSBS responses to many OTHERS that are gutless, baseless, senseless, insulting, and insolent!!! I am well acquainted with the VERY destructive nature of these practices and have suffered EXTENSIVELY in other venues of tolerated or promoted PSBS so I am keen to nipping the PSBS in the bud in EVERY instance and supporting those experiencing PSBS to avert unnecessary and undesirable consequences now and in the future with Reason AND Common Sense using whatever "pair" necessary.

Why would YOU be condescending to my "supporters" ESPECIALLY when I am supporting others experiencing YOUR PSBS???!!!

Just know I am confident in whatever "pair" I have to be sufficient in ANY circumstance.

I am a "Made Man" in America not an "Afraid Man" in America.

I guess the Red Rubymeister is an Economic Girlie Man or likes Economic Girlie Men!!!

So now, let's dispense with and get rid of the PSBS now shall YOU???!!!

Don't YOU see how this works???!!! PSBS gets addressed and rightly so!!! Why would addressing PSBS be "gutless" while I am demonstrating I actually have a "pair" in whatever venue necessary whether or not I demonstrate I have a "pair" in ANY venue while especially demonstrating a "pair" in supporting others???!!!

Yeah, if I AM ATTACKED, I CAN AND WILL DEFEND MYSELF WITH MY "PAIR" (or my cerebral cortex or whatever other "pair"s I have as necessary!!!)!!!

Just so YOU know, the ignore feature takes some time to catch up after an ignored poster has posted so YOUR post was available.

ENJOY!!! :peace:   ;)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(edited)
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs!!!! - sounds consistant with ALL politicians. I think Trumps faults are magnified in reporting because of the hate from the Left & MSM. JMO

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Hey Shabs!!!! - sounds consistant with ALL politicians. I think Trumps faults are magnified in reporting because of the hate from the Left & MSM. JMO

Hey Caz!!!  I've been saying for quite some time that Trump is now a full fledged politician and that the "businessman" argument no longer applied.  I also concur that the MSM magnifies Trump's seemingly endless missteps, which is typical of a media dominated by the left.  Everybody knows Fox cleans up on the ratings because they're the only right wing MSM darling in the game.  However, I believe we can both agree that Trump's Tweets are all him, he owns them.  He apprecoates the fight and the agitation it causes...He can whip he base into a frenzy and drive the opposing side bonkers with one irresponsible tweet.  Division is the name of his game and he's the master of it.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Shabs

As I've said countless times....I'm not a fan of Trump the person, he's an arse. I do like for the most part his agenda. And yes he creates a lot of his own headaches with his mouth & tweets.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/13/2018 at 5:54 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Thought for the day - Not a long read

Identify those at the FBI, CIA, DOJ and IRS that abused and are abusing their power and prosecute the bastards!!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Kissinger is now 94 years old.

Kissinger once wrote:  The weak grow strong by effrontery “The strong grow weak through inhibition!   

94 huh? Good!  Then he will soon be gone, and can then start serving his eternity in Hell that he so richly deserves.

Kissinger was one of the early CFR globalists pretending to be serving America as Secretary of State.

Actually, he WAS serving America, just not the SAME America we believe in, kinda like oshi** oops, cant say that word, no matter how funny it is.

At least we can translate part of the Kissinger statement, by acknowledging Trump's leadership they are inversely admitting to his power, and have realized they can't touch him without inciting over half of America to possibly finally wipe DC off the map and start over, so they gonna have to leave him alone and see how deep this new patriotism will go.

Thanks to fracking OPEC has lost it's hold, but don't forget the last 60 years the world was held hostage by the oil producers, the wealth they gained by going along with the elites,  all the innocent lives lost due to twisted Islam and oil funded terrorists, and understand, it was Henry Kissinger who got OPEC organized and started.

I wonder when he started to regret the "petro dollar", it was the only thing that saved America after 911,  gave us just enough breathing room to live through Odirtbag and elect Trump.

• Upvote 2

On 8/14/2018 at 10:36 AM, Shabibilicious said:

However, I believe we can both agree that Trump's Tweets are all him, he owns them.

Actually, no one outside the White House knows all the people with access to Trumps account.

Until the big shake up lots of folks did. 

Now, Hope Hicks and Dan Scavino do at minimum.

It is almost a given that any tech involved tweets are not from him, he's not very computer literate.

I don't use twitter, but have read from other sources there's at least four others who have access.

That said, it may well be that if the tweet is generic and doesn't anger anyone, then its a sure bet Trump DIDN'T do it, but if you don't love the no bs truth to some of his tweets then your way too PC.

Oh oh, hear that?

It's my bike calling.. braappp brraappp

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2018 at 8:31 AM, Shabibilicious said:

....  In all seriousness, I understand Donald's awful character flaws.  No human has ever had such a mountain of character issues come to light....

GO RV, then BV 

With such extreme and poorly thought out responses,  how can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously?

So now Trump doing a hooker is worse than some Nut Job having sex with boys, killing them, cutting them into pieces, and eating them? Trump knocking off a little something while his preggo wife is being difficult is worse than Hitler? Jack the Ripper?

You would much rather murder 6 million more Jews then have anybody ever get something on the side?

12 million Russians,  17 million Poles, hundreds of thousands of allied troops dead, millions of families displaced,  countless women raped, all that pales in comparison to Trump relieving a little tenson ?

Either you agree  that your ridiculous statement wasn't exactly truthful,  or, you haters might have some serious emotional issues that would get any sane person locked up with nice young men in white coats who hand out the most wonderful little pills. 

In case you haven't noticed, your disdain for Trump is clouding your judgement.

OK, I'll accept you might not have been thinking much when you wrote that, after all,  you loathe the very thought of Trump sitting behind that desk in DC pretending to represent you.

You had to have overreacted and you must accept that because surely any of those people I mentioned are far worse than Trump get a little action, so then, how can you possibly expect us to take you seriously when you so wantonly and arbitrarily dismiss the life's of millions and millions of innocent human beings who were murdered by Nazis alone?  Not to mention all those sicko perverted Mass murderers.

We accept most of the evil politicians have been dictators, and we understand those dictators got their power through your beloved socialism, but if your hate is so intense that you are unable to think, then don't be surprised when we understand that, and,  because we know you're just unable to think for yourself or wont even bother to listen to reason because your hate is so unreasonable, then don't be surprised when no one is even remotely swayed by the emotionally charged words of a person who is unable to think. 

you only put yourself in the same category as a three-year-old having a temper tantrum because he doesn't want to go to bed, or he can't live without a lollipop at the mall.

There is an actual mental disease the anti-Trumpers are suffering from. Before it was called Trump derangement syndrome it was called cognitive dissonance.

You might want to get yourself checked out, just saying bro, I'm here for you man.

So there, now that I have come to your aid to help you see the light, and I have given you a direction you can now take your life, it is time for me to jump back on my motorcycle and continue with my multistate road trip.

Dont you feel better? Seriously,  what would you possibly do without me?

As for him sitting in the oval office representing, uh yeah, he is, so deal with it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1