Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait

yota691

28 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Much Appreciated Thugs, that sounds good, I thought that the debt to Kuwait was paid already though, someone please refresh me if there is still something owed. Or is this a good gesture to do business going forward with Kuwait. 

Think it was 5 Billion and this was away to clear them to go International with their currency.  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Think it was 5 Billion. 

Thank you Chuck with all of these billions and trillions going through I get confused easily

then I look at my bank statement and get slapped back to the real world.  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Hashemi: Kuwait is considering the options offered by Baghdad as an alternative to compensation
7 hours ago, nannab said:

Thank you Chuck with all of these billions and trillions going through I get confused easily

then I look at my bank statement and get slapped back to the real world.  :lmao:

No worries, there is so much flying around here that we are all trying to figure it out. :lol:

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Stepping On The Gas Towards Chapter VIII !

Kuwait approves Iraqi offer to export gas as part of compensation

economy

Since 2017-10-03 at 19:56 (Baghdad time)

11.jpg

link

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

DT Thanks,  Excellent NEWS.....Come on Iraq git er done.....😊😁😆😂🤣😅

GO ABADI

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

Go Put A Tiger In Ur Chapter 8 Tank ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Oil Minister Essam Al-Marzouq confirmed Kuwait's approval of the Iraqi offer to export natural gas to Kuwait as part of the compensation due.

Al-Marzouq said in a press statement on the sidelines of the celebration of the German Embassy on the National Day that the two sides are currently discussing the details of the price, pointing out that the beginning will be 50 million cubic meters and up to 200 million cubic meters.

Kuwait on Tuesday demanded compensation from the United Nations Compensation Commission for the loss of Saddam Hussein's regime for a period of 4.6 billion dollars.

"Kuwait is determined to reach an agreement with the Iraqi government on the payment of the remaining $ 4.6 billion in compensation," said Khalid al-Mudhaf, chairman of the General Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for the Loss of the Former Iraqi regime, in a speech to the 83rd session of the United Nations Compensation Commission in Geneva.

Al-Mudhaf revealed an Iraqi letter addressed to Kuwait last August that included four alternatives for future options to pay the remaining amount.

Al-Mudhaf explained that the proposals of the alternatives provided by Baghdad, including the purchase of Iraqi gas at the agreed price between the parties and negotiate the reduction of the percentage of Iraq's imports of oil and its derivatives.

http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%.....8%A7%D8%AA

• Upvote 3

Four Iraqi proposals to pay Kuwaiti compensation

By

rami

-

October 3, 2017

The decision of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for the Evaluation of Compensation 274 for the year 2016 extended the postponement of the payment of compensation payments incurred by Iraq until 2018,” added Almodaf.

http://en.economiciraq.com/201.....pensation/

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq pays 270 million dollars for compensation for the invasion of Kuwait
  • Adam Montana locked this topic