Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank's "Tomorrow Press": a project to delete the zeros will be implemented early 2017

The central bank's "Tomorrow Press": a project to delete the zeros will be implemented early 2017

6:05 - June 25 15
Last updated

Watch
Participati

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad confirmed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday that the deletion of zeros project will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project. 

Keywords and said for "Tomorrow 's Press", said that " the goal of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor for foreign currency", returned him as " a strategic project that will serve the country 's economy." 

"The bank is working on the mechanisms used towards the implementation of this project is expected to start by the beginning of2017 , " noting that " the central bank began the first steps of the project by selecting the designs and companies and the country inwhich it will be printed currency." 

He noted that " the launch of the new currency does not mean the destruction of the old currencies , but it will continue to trade to about ten years , " pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with themechanisms will maintain market liquidity." 

The Finance Committee in the former House of Representatives revealed, (2013 August 15), for the postponement of the process ofdeleting zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government is demanding guarantees for non - substituent currency back to the markets and forge. 

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, in (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at the present time to restructure the currency and the deletion of three zeros of them, denying reports that in this regard. 

It is noteworthy that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), wait for the application of theprocess of deleting zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all procedures related to the process mentioned until further notice. 

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at present to delete the zeros from the dinar, noting that thedeletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

https://www.alghadpress.com/ar/news/32797/البنك-المركزي-لـالغد-برس-مشروع-حذف-

GET IT ON
GOOGLE PLAY

Edited by Markinsa
Changed Font Color for Date and Title
  • Upvote 5

Last updated

Watch
Participati

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad confirmed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday that the deletion of zeros project will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project.

EVERYBODY, IF YOU HIGHLIGHT THE BLANK SPACE ABOVE, IT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 2015.  SEEMS THEY ARE RECYCLING OLD ARTICLES!

Edited by Markinsa
Changed Font Color for Date and Title
  • Upvote 8

Yup!  Yup!  A lot going on.

A thought comes to mind.  We have all been studying this for so many years, it's highly possible that they can't keep it a secret, what they are doing.  Not only that, but I don't think we can be fooled either.  We're all too smart at this point.  LOL

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yup!  Yup!  A lot going on.

A thought comes to mind.  We have all been studying this for so many years, it's highly possible that they can't keep it a secret, what they are doing.  Not only that, but I don't think we can be fooled either.  We're all too smart at this point.  LOL

Thank You, Floridian!!!

I was trolling the web and ran across the article. On the bottom of the page were other articles of late so I jumped the gun without looking at the publish date. The headline had 2017 so I grabbed an old article.

Thank You, again, Floridian!

OK, everybody - false alarm. Sorry. My mistake. :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

• Upvote 5

This is still a great article - the economic stability (lack of inflation for the past 2 years) and the near complete elimination of dasholes  from Iraq shows that progress has been made and maintained, and that we are still on track to be part of this once in a life time event that transitions Iraq from dictatorship to a free and capitalistic society.

Also, in retro-spect, didn't the Iraq stock exchange shut down earlier this year? - around the beginning of the year? Iraq may truly have had an intended  window to RV this currency at the beginning of the year, but obviously couldn't. Now there's a 5-day shut-down, coinciding with the release of currency restrictions. Things are definitely 'looking good' - GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

Last updated

Watch
Participati

EVERYBODY, IF YOU HIGHLIGHT THE BLANK SPACE ABOVE, IT WILL SHOW YOU THAT THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 2015.  SEEMS THEY ARE RECYCLING OLD ARTICLES!

So are you Floridian or Markinsa?

:wacko:

• Upvote 2

An Optimist's view:

Just because the article from 2015 predicted a three zero drop in 2017 doesn't necessarily make it invalid.

In 2015 Isis was storming Mosul, the integrity committee didn't exist and the CBI was struggling with money laundering. 

I would hope that the progress of the last two years would make the prediction even more likely. 

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, magawatt said:

An Optimist's view:

Just because the article from 2015 predicted a three zero drop in 2017 doesn't necessarily make it invalid.

In 2015 Isis was storming Mosul, the integrity committee didn't exist and the CBI was struggling with money laundering. 

I would hope that the progress of the last two years would make the prediction even more likely. 

I agree :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Floridian!!!

I was trolling the web and ran across the article. On the bottom of the page were other articles of late so I jumped the gun without looking at the publish date. The headline had 2017 so I grabbed an old article.

Thank You, again, Floridian!

OK, everybody - false alarm. Sorry. My mistake. :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

i troll the internet sometimes to

didnt know i could find news trolling around

always looking for something else

davis for president

• Upvote 5