Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016) !

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

WE DID TALK ABOUT IT ON CC BEFORE, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING LIFT AND AS YOU SEE BY END OF JUNE(FIRST HALF OF 2017) IRAQ WILL HAVE A CONTROL MEANING ALSO OUT OF CH7 , IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE CAREFULLY YOU WILL SEE THAT EVERYTHING WAS TAKING CARE OFF ON MARCH 30TH.

IMO WE SHOULD SEE A RATE CHANGE BEFORE JUNE 30.

000074medium_gif

DELTA 

Sounds Like it could be, UN has it's vote on June 27th, Put Iraq in #8 and RV,  I Like all of you Great People  want off this Ride...

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

...After the release from Chapter VII...Iraq has cleared their final hurtle to go international...Then all that's holding the dinar back is the CBI pulling the trigger for the dinar to go international...As with the 3 minute UN meeting and the elligant way "Synopsis" described the prior meetings being held...Iraq and IMF have had several prior meetings...they too, could have prearranged rates assigned to the dinar,  just waiting for Iraq to be released from Chapter VII....jmho

June 27th I think is the day they Vote......   :praying:

• Upvote 4

KTFA:

Hammy14:  FAMILY, BESIDES THE FACT THAT JUNE 30 IS THE LAST DAY OF THE FIRST HALF OF 2017, IT ALSO HAPPENS TO FALL ON A FRIDAY...THEIR HOLY DAY...WHICH ALSO LEADS INTO THE WEEKEND. 

I'M NOT TRYING TO PICK A DATE HERE, JUST MERELY MAKING AN OBSERVATION.  BUT WITH IRAQ'S PROPENSITY TO WAIT UNTIL THE LAST NANO-SECOND TO DO SEEMINGLY ANYTHING, IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THIS AT THE END OF JUNE. 

I JUST SINCERELY HOPE WE ARE NOT SITTING HERE ON JULY 3 (THE FOLLOWING MONDAY) STILL LOOKING FOR IT, BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THEY HAD MISSED YET ANOTHER WINDOW. 

HOWEVER, THINGS LOOK REALLY, REALLY GOOD FOR THIS MONTH OF JUNE!  LET'S PRAY THEY GET THERE.

• Upvote 11

16 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug. Going to miss you and Yota posting.  

Hopefully We'll All Be Posting Monthly Dividend Checks Into Our Bank Accounts Instead ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 4

6-4-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)"  

This is some huge information that is in my view very important to all...

it (the article) is telling the world what is actually going to happen. It has been in process for years. 

The UN published the data on a Friday, after markets closed. 

Not many would see it, and to be honest, there would have to be an interest for such a thing, and or to have a reason to think it is important. 

Well, people like us or some as astute as some here, will know what it means.  

The thing is, the amount of people that get it,  are not a concern for the CBI to a potential front running of the IQD.

There is just not that many people that get it.

(Effectively that is what the article suggests is a viable option, by telling us 06/30/2017 or before Iraq will receive ESCROW funds back.) 

The Un is telling the world that the IQD is or Iraq if you will, is going to be Sanction free by and or before the end of June 2017.

That simple. International!  

So if they are that confident and Ban Ki Moon tells the world on a late Friday after markets close, 

I would say that the not only is game on, the game is about to end.

A good thing..

• Upvote 10

On June 3, 2017 at 1:31 AM, WaitIsOver said:

This must be hyuge? Any experts have an opinion on this?

I'm no expert, but I did spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express - THIS IS REALLY, REALLY HUH-YOOOOGE ! 

Skeetdog's post responding to Laid Back ( above ) - His :twocents: looks to be spot on correct ! :wave:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

6-4-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)"  

This is some huge information that is in my view very important to all...

it (the article) is telling the world what is actually going to happen. It has been in process for years. 

The UN published the data on a Friday, after markets closed. 

Not many would see it, and to be honest, there would have to be an interest for such a thing, and or to have a reason to think it is important. 

Well, people like us or some as astute as some here, will know what it means.  

The thing is, the amount of people that get it,  are not a concern for the CBI to a potential front running of the IQD.

There is just not that many people that get it.

(Effectively that is what the article suggests is a viable option, by telling us 06/30/2017 or before Iraq will receive ESCROW funds back.) 

The Un is telling the world that the IQD is or Iraq if you will, is going to be Sanction free by and or before the end of June 2017.

That simple. International!  

So if they are that confident and Ban Ki Moon tells the world on a late Friday after markets close, 

I would say that the not only is game on, the game is about to end.

A good thing..

Thank you for this post DT-much appreciated. Damn good news and perhaps this time will be THE TIME; getting dragged thru the WEEDS will be a thing of the PAST  ! ! ! ! ! :salute:

• Upvote 5

On 6/3/2017 at 8:55 AM, Synopsis said:

That is my reading on the length of the meeting, too, 8th ID!

It appears all the work had been completed prior to the meeting with all the necessary agreements in place so the meeting was a necessary formality for record. I wonder who was driving all that? We may never know. Seems convenient, though, that the June 30th date is still "early" 2017 for the full implementation of the "delete the zeros" project.

Yeah, too bad the GOI can't get all the prework done and the agreements made before the legislation hits the Parliament floor!

Trying to weed through all the conflicting full retaking of West Mosul news, seems like "victory is in the sights" so why not git 'er dun and be done with it so the humanitarian and reconstruction can commence in the decimated areas?

Focus, too, seems to be shifted toward "securing the border with Syria" and may need to be completed by June 30th. With Ramadan and the day time temperatures ramping up over there, time likely is of the essence to get this completed before things slow due to human factors.

The CBI branches in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah hitting the news for opening for business begs the question of where the CBI Mosul branch stands. The news articles suggested the CBI Mosul branch was retaken from ISIS on March 7, 2017 so they have had three months to get things figured out, cleaned up, and rebuilt. Gut feel is this CBI Mosul branch is pretty important, too, for future operations - for whatever reasons. The fourth (of only four) CBI branch is in Basra and I do not remember too much news about that branch so I am not aware of the level of CBI banking operation engaged by the Basra CBI branch. Due to all the oil activity in the Basra area, I suspect having this CBI branch operational is fairly important.

There appears to be an overwhelming (or nearly so) amount of Good News with regard to Iraq being a Sovereign Nation coupled with all the other international news on Iraq. Seems like the "good guys" are winning and we'll see and experience the fruits of their efforts in the very short term.

I would like to Thank all the Iraqi and Middle Eastern Veterans for serving and sacrificing for Our Country! That is a key element to the benefit that is about to hit!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

:salute:

Outstanding Synopsis

+1 to my hall of famers (snapshot)

Thank You

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 3