Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dear Mr. Biden

drox

Dear Mr. Biden,

First, I would like to say happy 4Th of July to you, the troops, and to all of the Americans at DV! I am one of the members of the Dinar Vets forum. I believe it is safe to say I speak on behalf of 14,000+ members when I request the following from you:

1. Do not come back until all 3 major positions are filled in Iraq. Hold the meeting while convening parliament. You have no use to our country but this one task at the moment. We will Tivo the remaining episodes of "The Bachelor" for you until you get back.

2. Do not start the conversations with compliments... please cut straight to the chase.

3. Please use your patented F-bombs early and often. Remember shock and awe!

4. Do not assume they will work it out on their own because you and 4 suits showed up. Please get Chuck Norris and Mr. T from "The A Team" over there asap! Leave Jean Claude van Damme where he is because he is French and probably won't help you anyway. Jackie Chan won't help either cause he's busy negotiating an oil field purchase for China.

5. If Maliki speaks out of turn kindly back hand him across the mouth. If he gives you a bad look after, then do it again. Try and sound like Tony Soprano if you can (for effect).

6. If Sadr says even 1 word please have Mr. T evict him from the room and then Iraq. Tell him to stay in Iran and do not pass go or collect $200. Have him tell Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to start digging a bunker cause he's next on the docket. Were gonna need an Iranian Rial revaluation soon too. Adam Montana needs a new book to write and we the members will need a new currency fix for our blogging addiction.

7. If the Kurds appear kind and aloof, it is because they lack a spine and simply want to be on your good side whilst talking behind your back at the 5 minute potty break time.

8. If by day 2 you still are at an impasse, please use the Russian roulette method. Everyone but Allawi and Maliki will back out. They are clearly bullheaded and stupid enough to stay. If I were you I would keep a safe distance when it's Maliki turn. Clearly, Allawi will win because that cat done still has 7 of his 9 lives left.

9. Lastly, stop by the CBI and pay a visit to ole Shabs himself. Give him the invoice for the cost of the war marked C.O.D. Wait no longer than 30 minutes for him to come back with the revaluation paperwork (cause I heard he types slow). Make sure the amount stated is in between $1 and $3.86. If you are feeling fairly invincible and like your alter ego of Captain Awesome, then make him white out the amount and hand write in $3.86 or more depending on your awesomeness level at the time.

We thank you for your time and completion of this matter. Please phone the UN on your plane ride home and tell Mr. Ban Ki Moon to release the final sanctions.

With thanks,

Drox and the DV people of the world.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Dear Mr. Biden,

First, I would like to say happy 4Th of July to you, the troops, and to all of the Americans at DV! I am one of the members of the Dinar Vets forum. I believe it is safe to say I speak on behalf of 14,000+ members when I request the following from you:

1. Do not come back until all 3 major positions are filled in Iraq. Hold the meeting while convening parliament. You have no use to our country but this one task at the moment. We will Tivo the remaining episodes of "The Bachelor" for you until you get back.

2. Do not start the conversations with compliments... please cut straight to the chase.

3. Please use your patented F-bombs early and often. Remember shock and awe!

4. Do not assume they will work it out on their own because you and 4 suits showed up. Please get Chuck Norris and Mr. T from "The A Team" over there asap! Leave Jean Claude van Damme where he is because he is French and probably won't help you anyway. Jackie Chan won't help either cause he's busy negotiating an oil field purchase for China.

5. If Maliki speaks out of turn kindly back hand him across the mouth. If he gives you a bad look after, then do it again. Try and sound like Tony Soprano if you can (for effect).

6. If Sadr says even 1 word please have Mr. T evict him from the room and then Iraq. Tell him to stay in Iran and do not pass go or collect $200. Have him tell Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to start digging a bunker cause he's next on the docket. Were gonna need an Iranian Rial revaluation soon too. Adam Montana needs a new book to write and we the members will need a new currency fix for our blogging addiction.

7. If the Kurds appear kind and aloof, it is because they lack a spine and simply want to be on your good side whilst talking behind your back at the 5 minute potty break time.

8. If by day 2 you still are at an impasse, please use the Russian roulette method. Everyone but Allawi and Maliki will back out. They are clearly bullheaded and stupid enough to stay. If I were you I would keep a safe distance when it's Maliki turn. Clearly, Allawi will win because that cat done still has 7 of his 9 lives left.

9. Lastly, stop by the CBI and pay a visit to ole Shabs himself. Give him the invoice for the cost of the war marked C.O.D. Wait no longer than 30 minutes for him to come back with the revaluation paperwork (cause I heard he types slow). Make sure the amount stated is in between $1 and $3.86. If you are feeling fairly invincible and like your alter ego of Captain Awesome, then make him white out the amount and hand write in $3.86 or more depending on your awesomeness level at the time.

We thank you for your time and completion of this matter. Please phone the UN on your plane ride home and tell Mr. Ban Ki Moon to release the final sanctions.

With thanks,

Drox and the DV people of the world.

Epic!! I love it!

• Upvote 1

No ...... just tell them they suck at this. Pull a US flag out of your pocket. Look the PM in the eye,then say your are now the 51st star on the US flag. All the troops are going home getting thier sh## and moving here! By this time next month there will be a McDonalds in every town. Rap music in the streets.You wont be able to get your kids off the X-box with blasting caps,and your woman will be wearing clothes so tight she will have to cut that mess off at the end of the day.

They will be filling out paper work on the side walk to get crap done.

Just like the English said in WWII they are over paid ,over sexed ,and over here.

Thats right it's freedom Baby once it starts it's harder to get rid than roachs.

That is ok with me,...folks have a right to be heard.We also have a need to self-express.All they need is a taste of that crap. Nothing else will ever do.

People say they are out of here once the RV hits. (Call us when you get back.)

I have seen the world first hand. There is some good stuff to be found for sure, but you are American baby and nothing else will do!!!!

After you have climbed the Alps,drank tea in China,Hit the red light district in Holland,Run with the Bulls in Spain,swim in the waters of St Croix, Darn near get your butt blown off in Africa by some hick cop hitting you up for 20 bucks, Smell Scotts hut in the south pole and say what the heck is that stink. You will wake up someplace like Home.... New Zeland, or with the Auzzies maybe. Wake up one day and say man I'm tired. Go to some small town in the middle of the USA,maybe Oklahoma,or some other hick state and then you know you are an American you blong here,well maybe not here though . Catch the first thing steaming to New York city where once again you will say,What the heck is that stink.

It's freedom baby breath DEEP!!!!

• Upvote 1

No ...... just tell them they suck at this. Pull a US flag out of your pocket. Look the PM in the eye,then say your are now the 51st star on the US flag. All the troops are going home getting thier sh## and moving here! By this time next month there will be a McDonalds in every town. Rap music in the streets.You wont be able to get your kids off the X-box with blasting caps,and your woman will be wearing clothes so tight she will have to cut that mess off at the end of the day.

They will be filling out paper work on the side walk to get crap done.

Just like the English said in WWII they are over paid ,over sexed ,and over here.

Thats right it's freedom Baby once it starts it's harder to get rid than roachs.

That is ok with me,...folks have a right to be heard.We also have a need to self-express.All they need is a taste of that crap. Nothing else will ever do.

People say they are out of here once the RV hits. (Call us when you get back.)

I have seen the world first hand. There is some good stuff to be found for sure, but you are American baby and nothing else will do!!!!

After you have climbed the Alps,drank tea in China,Hit the red light district in Holland,Run with the Bulls in Spain,swim in the waters of St Croix, Darn near get your butt blown off in Africa by some hick cop hitting you up for 20 bucks, Smell Scotts hut in the south pole and say what the heck is that stink. You will wake up someplace like Home.... New Zeland, or with the Auzzies maybe. Wake up one day and say man I'm tired. Go to some small town in the middle of the USA,maybe Oklahoma,or some other hick state and then you know you are an American you blong here,well maybe not here though . Catch the first thing steaming to New York city where once again you will say,What the heck is that stink.

It's freedom baby breath DEEP!!!!

VIVA AMERICA !!!! (Quietly Brookie, where is that red light district ?)

Thanks all for the nice and funny comments! Brookie... Wow, that could certainly work too! haha!

Biden took his wife with him. I am thinking she is ultimately the most powerful person in all of Iraq right now. If they only have electricity for part of the day she just might kick old Joe in the butt to get this done herself. Especially if her make-up is running and her hair goes flat. As us guys all realize... the women truly hold all the cards and the motivation. Go Mrs. Biden!!

Happy 4th of July everyone. Be safe!