Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Because They Are Waiting To Change Their Rate. ...Any Time After the 20th (Time Frame) Until The End Of The 1st Quarter (Friday, March 31st) !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie And Delta Bear Hug It Out On The Blue Couch !

1-24-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   We told you many times...Mosul is NOT part of the monetary reform...but Mosul is a requirement for it – in the sense of security / stability.  You have seen some dramatic events to that fact (regarding Mosul) in the last 72 hours.  Did we not say that once we have Mosul, very quickly you’ll have the MR? – and I still stand by that.  Now, last week they told us they have liberated Mosul.  Turns out they were talking about liberation of certain pocket areas but not all of Mosul yet.  Let us agree that Mosul is NOT fully liberated yet...but very, very, very close. 

1-24-2017   Intel Guru Frank26  I believe that the MCP, the MOI, the MOU, the LOI’s are no longer necessary.  You know why? Because we are beyond the Monetary Reform. What I believe is that right now...Iraq is going through a phase ...entering their NATURAL POSITION in the INTERNATIONAL world.  Everything you are seeing right now has to happen with URGENCY!  There are spots in Iraq that are fighting against the program rate.  Some are very well aware about what is going to happen with their currency.  Iraq is driven by money...and at this point...I believe that they are maximizing their investment...their currency. 

1-24-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   We should be seeing very soon...at least this month, walking into next is the release of Chapter VII in an official manner...so that the budget...so that auctions...can be defined a little better. Where is the budget?  In the Gazette.  Shouldn’t it be open and implemented right now?  No. Why?  Because it has a program rate. So why don’t they use it?  Because they are waiting to change their rate.  ...any time after the 20th (time frame) until the end of the 1st quarter (Friday, March 31st)...From the 20th until the 31st of March...this thing is loaded for bear!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. You do it and it hurts really bad and you say I'll never do that again. A few years go by and one day you see that hammer and pick it up and bam you hit yourself in the head again. It hurts really bad and you say I'll never do that again. Then a few years go by and you see that hammer again...

That's what it is like when I read these guru predictions. It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer then saying you'll never do that again. And yet here I am reading this dribble... Ouch that hurts!!!

B/A 

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. You do it and it hurts really bad and you say I'll never do that again. A few years go by and one day you see that hammer and pick it up and bam you hit yourself in the head again. It hurts really bad and you say I'll never do that again. Then a few years go by and you see that hammer again...

That's what it is like when I read these guru predictions. It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer then saying you'll never do that again. And yet here I am reading this dribble... Ouch that hurts!!!

B/A 

:lol: I get it, It does hurt the same as it did the 1st time. but we still do it don't we

• Upvote 5

Thanks DT...BA, I'll have to take your word on the hammer-n-head smackin'...never had that urge...Now if ya want to compare it to that ever lurking bottle of Mescal, with the enticing worm that lures me to his final quasense, through a night of straight shots, where I end up in some strange woman's bed, having to chew my arm off to keep from waking her, then search for three days to locate where I parked my truck...then we can relate to just how stupid I can get...

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...BA, I'll have to take your word on the hammer-n-head smackin'...never had that urge...Now if ya want to compare it to that ever lurking bottle of Mescal, with the enticing worm that lures me to his final quasense, through a night of straight shots, where I end up in some strange woman's bed, having to chew my arm off to keep from waking her, then search for three days to locate where I parked my truck...then we can relate to just how stupid I can get...

Oh, now that was funny!!!!  Sounds like a new script for another Hangover movie... Hahaha

• Upvote 2

1-25-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Didn’t we already suggest that it could be 1 to 1?  They are slowly growing to the 1 to 1.  Is that why there is no exchange rate...anywhere on the CBI website to be found?  Hey CBI...wasn’t it about 4 years ago that Kuwait...on their bank spreadsheet... showed for about 48 hours...showed a rate for the IQD at 35 cents...and remember when everyone got excited and they called the CBI...and the CBI had to deny it?   And then about 48 hours later, Kuwait removed the rate.

1-25-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Hey CBI...another question...wasn’t it Kuwait that recently came to Iraq...signed some documents and quickly took off...then bragged that they signed some deals for about $1.26?   Kuwait has a tendency to expose themselves.   I don’t know what the rate is inside of Iraq...but in my opinion...it’s jumping all over the place.  But...to go INTERNATIONAL with a program rate...they know that won’t work...  The program rate...is still being left out of the CBI website...which means they can post a rate anytime they want...we know they will FLOAT THE IQD once they eliminate the 3 zeros.

• Upvote 2

1-26-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   There have been a lot of meetings.  IMO... these have been very, very successful.  Ever since the first part of December... the meetings have evolved...now formed a SOLID monetary reform for the IQD...evolved...to a point of satisfaction for all sides. We’re not at the beginning of the book.  We’re not at chapter 1.   No.  We’re looking at the last sentence of the last page of the last chapter.  IMO...TODAY would be a good day...to put a PERIOD (.) at that last page...that last sentence of the last paragraph.  If it is...then they have turned on the switch for the monetary reform.

1-26-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO – maybe you should start tonight [Wednesday]...to look for movements of large capital.  May I suggest...with sincerely...hang around FOREX.  Look for the evidence of what they told you they wanted to do at the MOOKLA of 2017.  I believe that there has been a switch that has been turned on for the monetary reform. You are about to be put into the light.  I don’t know when...I don’t know the rate...but they have told us they want to come out at 1 to 1. 

1-26-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   I talked with [Guru] Delta.  He is excited...to him it all makes sense in the MOOKLA of 2017...but still no rate on the CBI website.  Now over 25 days.   Delta finds it interesting that the GOI is saying that they are NOT going to pay any salaries this week...instead they will pay them next week to protect the CBI reserves.  That is a first!  That is powerful.  According to our calculations...start to watch tomorrow... Check out the CBI website...check out the international markets...you know ...the ones that stay open 24/7. Check out FOREX. Start paying attention to your investment...starting tomorrow [Thursday].   ...all of this...is IMO.

• Upvote 3