Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Family Names Its Baby After DJT

bigwave

8 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

MAN !   that is one ugly  baby  !  :wacko:   :lol:

my bad  " I thought that  photo at the head of the story was the baby !   also did not  check out the video ,  apology  too the family !   { the photo I was looking  at was the fish , in the basket }  ....

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

my bad  " I thought that  photo at the head of the story was the baby !   also did not  check out the video ,  apology  too the family !   { the photo I was looking  at was the fish , in the basket }  ....

***///   LOL...! :lol:  We thought you were losing your mind ! :blink: We saw an ADORABLE little baby !

Glad you yanked THAT back ! :P

What we thought was ugly was that BAD portrayal of Trump on the Fish House sign ! :shrug: Yikes !

• Upvote 1

***///  Still in CONUS.  Have to be near V.A. Hospital.

So right now, closest beach is Clearwater... but that's far too crowded compared to solitude of Panama's coasts.

So we don't go when here.... that's for the tourist trade !

Besides, we have little drink umbrellas right here at the home bar, so why bother ! :P

• Upvote 1

Ya know I've postulated that Donald Trump did whatever it took to become POTUS because of his supposed 30 million dollar investment in the dinar and that he simply got tired of the political BS. And now he's saying that countries will pay their fare share of our military cost for serving them. Now we have Iraqis naming their restaurants and their children after Trump. Something tells me that they think the same thing as me. :bulb:

• Upvote 3

***///

Agreed. LGD.... hope is springing up all over the place... our TRUE PATRIOTIC AMERICAN VALUES were always

something to be envied and wished to be emulated the world over --- until incompetents like Carter came on the scene

and haters like ho'bummer went bowing & scraping on world apology tours....

Well, with the advent of a Patriot like Trump, with strong words of resolve for US and the world, many the world over

are once again respecting US... hence, once again wanting to emulate US.

We're flattered and hope we never give them reason again to doubt that our Great Experiment in God-Given Freedom is

what mankind the world over should have....

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///   LOL...! :lol:  We thought you were losing your mind ! :blink: We saw an ADORABLE little baby !

Glad you yanked THAT back ! :P

What we thought was ugly was that BAD portrayal of Trump on the Fish House sign ! :shrug: Yikes !

With the lightning bolt al a San Diego Chargers logo for hair and eyebrows.

Edited by 429

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Apology accepted Jeepguy. I wanted to honor your honesty with a hot chick in a jeep, but I also did not check out the video as the photo I was looking at was Hooters girls all soapy and wet washing a Grand Cherokee...and I thought it would be a great complement image to your fish...er'baby. My bad. :lol:

weird_stock_photos_that_make_absolutely_no_sense_640_26.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm waiting for Trumps' Hairstyle to catch fire and become the latest fad !

Can you imagine millions of Iraqi Men, young & old sporting Trumps' Raging Duck Dooo  

OMG...now that's funny. Can't wait to see some Iraq men sport the dew. lol

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, King Bean said:

Apology accepted Jeepguy. I wanted to honor your honesty with a hot chick in a jeep, but I also did not check out the video as the photo I was looking at was Hooters girls all soapy and wet washing a Grand Cherokee...and I thought it would be a great complement image to your fish...er'baby. My bad. :lol:

weird_stock_photos_that_make_absolutely_no_sense_640_26.jpg

hahahhahahaha   wow  she purtty alright ^_^

9 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm waiting for Trumps' Hairstyle to catch fire and become the latest fad !

Can you imagine millions of Iraqi Men, young & old sporting Trumps' Raging Duck Dooo  

OMG  Blonde Duck Dooo Iraqi's or what that  that color is ! Hysterical :lmao:

• Upvote 1