Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi bank is talking about e - cash

yota691

25-12-2016 01:00 PM
image.php?token=2390cd50410516c7ca0e0d9075ca14b3&size=

Rafidain Bank stressed the importance of e-cash and its effect on increasing the money supply within the banking system as it contributes to the creation of deposits out of bank records and helps to monitor and control the movement of these deposits.

The press office of the bank that 'the director general bank Khawla student Jabbar participated in one of the economic seminars and confirmed that the electronic system helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services have the consent of the citizens and increase the level of culture among the community, calling on the media that supports banking work in Iraq and not to discredit the banks because that will shake the trust between the public and the banks. '

She stressed the need to leave work instruments system before issuing the e-dinar with the emphasis on raising public awareness of distasteful regimes electronic payment '.

• Upvote 3

Iraqi bank is talking about e - cash

Iraqi bank is talking about e-cash

2 hours ago

Twilight News / Rafidain Bank stressed on Sunday the importance of e-cash and its effect on increasing the money supply within the banking system, noting that it contributes to the creation of deposits out of bank records and helps to monitor and control the movement of these deposits.

The general manager of the bank Khawla student Jabbar said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, the electronic system that helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services have the consent of the citizens and increase the level of culture among the community.

The media and called for support to the banking business in Iraq and not to discredit the banks because that will shake the trust between the public and the banks.

Jabbar and stressed the need to leave work instruments system before issuing the e-dinar with the emphasis on raising public awareness of electronic payment systems.

• Upvote 3

11505.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Rafidain Bank stressed on Sunday the importance of e-cash and its effect on increasing the money supply within the banking system, noting that it contributes to the creation of deposits out of bank records and helps to monitor and control the movement of these deposits.

The general manager of the bank Khawla student Jabbar in a press statement, said the electronic system helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services have the consent of the citizens and increase the level of culture among the community.

The media and called for support to the banking business in Iraq and not to discredit the banks because that will shake the trust between the public and the banks.

Jabbar and stressed the need to leave work instruments system before issuing the e-dinar with the emphasis on raising public awareness of electronic payment systems.
separator.gif
Views 59   Date Added 25/12/2016 - 11:41   Last updated 12/25/2016 - 13:28   No. Content 6215
  • Upvote 3

Sunday, 25 December 2016 11:40

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
called on the Bank of Iraq, Sunday, to leave work instruments system before issuing the dinar - mail, stressing the importance of the last increase in the money supply within the banking system. 

Press office of the bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of " The director general of the bank Khawla student Jabbar confirmed through their participation in one of the economic seminars on the importance of e - cash and its impact on increasing the money supply within the banking system , " indicating that "contribute to the creation of deposits outside bank records and helps to monitor and control the movement of these deposits. "

She Jabbar " The electronic system helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services have the consent of the citizens and increase the level of culture among the society", calling on the media to "that supports the banking business in Iraq and not to discredit the banks because that will shake the trust between the public and the banks ". 

Jabbar and stressed " the need to leave work instruments system before issuing the e - dinar with the emphasis on raising public awareness of distasteful regimes electronic payment." 

The Central Bank of Iraq, in February, ready for the application of the electronic payment system and the launch of e - dinar increase contributes about dealing with the banks and reduce the problems of the cash deal.

• Upvote 5

History of edits:: 12/25/2016 11:22 • 164 visits readable
Rafidain Bank underlines the importance of e-cash and contribution to the creation of cash deposits and the increase
[Where - Baghdad] 
Rafidain Bank stressed the importance of e - cash and its effect on increasing the money supply within the banking system as it contributes to the creation of deposits out of bank records and helps to monitor and control the movement of these deposits.
Press office of the bank said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "director general bank Khawla student Jabbar participated in one of the economic seminars and confirmed that the electronic system helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services have the consent of the citizens and increase the level of culture the community, calling on the media to support the banking business in Iraq and not to discredit the banks because that shake the trust between the public and the banks would. " 
She stressed the need to leave work instruments system before issuing the e - dinar with the emphasis on raising public awareness of distasteful regimes electronic payment. "
  • Upvote 2

good day to all !  I will take this article , of electronic e cash ,  is a way too 

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

helps eliminate corruption and fraud and speed up the collection and payment and provision of services

but it does get bank accounts  set -up  , and all Iraqi folks who get cash deposits ,  ( which I suspect , might just be  the h-c-l  cash system kickin to place }  so it looks like the central bank and the g.o.i   is about too get every one an account regardless if they trust the banks or not ! 

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well e-cash will surely increase bank deposits, it would forces everyone to open accounts.  

I think you are right on spot  brother ...   { but  this  look bad for us , on Christmas day ... meaning we are on the site , tooooo early :lol: }

• Upvote 6

I already pealed and put the vegetables in in water,dinner is at two.

The ham will go in about 12:30 and set the table last night. I even have time to take a little nap then good to go.

Have a great day with family and friends everyone !

6 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

good day to all !  I will take this article , of electronic e cash ,  is a way too 

but it does get bank accounts  set -up  , and all Iraqi folks who get cash deposits ,  ( which I suspect , might just be  the h-c-l  cash system kickin to place }  so it looks like the central bank and the g.o.i   is about too get every one an account regardless if they trust the banks or not ! 

I think you are right on spot  brother ...   { but  this  look bad for us , on Christmas day ... meaning we are on the site , tooooo early :lol: }

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, nannab said:

I already pealed and put the vegetables in in water,dinner is at two.

The ham will go in about 12:30 and set the table last night. I even have time to take a little nap then good to go.

Have a great day with family and friends everyone !

will be there around 1  o.k.   hahahahaha

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

I know what you mean. I was looking at who was here when I got on. Merry Christmas my friends. 

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I know what you mean. I was looking at who was here when I got on. Merry Christmas my friends. 

I am trying to be quiet and not awaken everyone else too early. Lol . We had our main Christmas dinner last night do it is church this morning and left overs for lunch before a nap, 😌

• Upvote 4