Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay this morning there was a nice F-250 Platinum Series right in front of me driving. I was so busy admiring the truck that I want so badly, that I didn't notice the tag until the very last second. T

I think so, Vomer, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!!    My opinion is subsequent exchanges to the CBI will need to line up with tight and likewise currency conversions before any shift fro

Week of US Dollar Decline ... Boosts Iraqi Prospects (Trump statement on 3 zeros) Wednesday 28 November 2018 at 12:28 The US dollar is witnessing an unexpected decline against the Iraq

Posted Images

Bro, i said june 4 is 3 months from march 6 that google and other sites showed new rate...and i said ok if it is move to june 6..remember that?....wow...this is it bro...have those champagnes ready

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
18 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, i said june 4 is 3 months from march 6 that google and other sites showed new rate...and i said ok if it is move to june 6..remember that?....wow...this is it bro...have those champagnes ready

Navira! You'll go down in dinar history as the perfect caller!!!!

• Thanks 2
50 minutes ago, navira said:

Can anybody else confirm...can someone load the cbi website

50 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Can't load it either...

Luigi’s Usually Good For A Pant Load ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

I think it's going to take one more month of stability before we see any change... I'm telling you for some reason I'm feeling the end of July beginning of August...

But I'll gladly take begging of July

Edited by Officiallytook
  • yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic