Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump uses second presidential debate to threaten Clinton with jail

Embattled candidate goes on offensive with personal attacks but Democratic rival accuses him of diverting attention from lewd tape as Republicans desert him

Dan Roberts, Ben Jacobs and Sabrina Siddiqui in St Louis

Monday 10 October 2016 07.42 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/10/debate-donald-trump-threatens-to-jail-Hillarious-clinton

On 10/10/2016 at 0:01 AM, umbertino said:

candidate goes on offensive

There ya go, that's more like it.

It wasn't threat, I'm taking it as a promise.

You have no idea how despised clinton is, how disgusted America is that the liberal media has turned against us by supporting her, and how much ground the democratic party has lost.

The only people supporting her are brainwashed college kids, government, with crooked politicians and selfish morons demanding a handout.

• Upvote 8

what Trump said is just bs locker room banter. something that all most males and most females have said sometime in their life. And the rap music today, played on open airwaves radio is much worse than what Trump said.

Think about it. Who the heck bought 80 million copies of Shades of Gray???

This whole thing was diversion for the wikileaks announcement. Trumps support has actually grown.

Edited by markb57
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, markb57 said:

what Trump said is just bs locker room banter. something that all most males and most females have said sometime in their life. And the rap music today, played on open airwaves radio is much worse than what Trump said.

This whole thing was diversion for the wikileaks announcement. Trumps support has actually grown.

:wub: Careful now, keep talking like that and people will think you're a Democrat.:wub:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Right you are, Mark!

It was shittalk. He was talkin' shlt.  Who among us can throw stones? As a woman AND a known thought criminal, I've said as 'bad' or worse (by comparison) a time or two... DOESN'T MAKE ME IMMORAL.  Makes me a shittalker!!!   :eyebrows:

When Trump said he'd have her investigated properly, I swear she had blood coming out of her... wherever!  :lol:

• Upvote 6

:wub:I had this long drawn-out speech that I was going to type. But instead I'd rather just say this, there is an owner of a website that thinks  I'm one heck of a good person and do you want to know why? Because I'm man enough and honest enough and have enough Integrity to admit when I've made a mistake. I don't defend the indefensible even when I'm the one who did it. I can look at myself and I can admit I was wrong I made a bad choice, I shouldn't have said what I said. I could admit and then find another way to go. I can do so because experience has taught me when you're so caught up in what you want to be true that you cannot admit you are wrong disaster is around the corner.:wub:

13 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

Right you are, Mark!

It was shittalk. He was talkin' shlt.  Who among us can throw stones? As a woman AND a known thought criminal, I've said as 'bad' or worse (by comparison) a time or two... DOESN'T MAKE ME IMMORAL.  Makes me a shittalker!!!   :eyebrows:

When Trump said he'd have her investigated properly, I swear she had blood coming out of her... wherever!  :lol:

True that.  Nancy O'Dell isn't my sister....why should I care?  I'm just amused that he said he lied and he's never done those things to women.....the ultimate male just exposed his ineptness as anything but that.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh my gosh, we hear this kind of talk practically everyday!!! I've said before and will say it again.  If we're talking of disrespect and immorality, women are just as much at fault at disrespecting males, with this very similar talk.  So for those who call this immoral, disrespectful, in the form of it being disgraceful, hurtful, you are correct, but if you dish it out and your laughing and enjoying the flattery, you bet your bottom dollar men will talk like that behind close doors, you better be able to swallow the outcome.

Yes its a language of filth and disrespect toward any female or male, but I really don't think it will go away.  If you're married you better hold your tongue, because you married your wife because she was your choice to share all those desires with.  Don't give them away to temptations. If you look at another women, see her as a beautiful creation from God and nothing else, likewise with the men. 

Mr. Trump has apologized, he's embarrassed by this and regrets his action.  Now only he will know if he's asked for forgiveness. We can not be his judge.  All we need to do is pray for our leaders and president to be.    

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Oh my gosh, we hear this kind of talk practically everyday!!! I've said before and will say it again.  If we're talking of disrespect and immorality, women are just as much at fault at disrespecting males, with this very similar talk.  So for those who call this immoral, disrespectful, in the form of it being disgraceful, hurtful, you are correct, but if you dish it out and your laughing and enjoying the flattery, you bet your bottom dollar men will talk like that behind close doors, you better be able to swallow the outcome.

Yes its a language of filth and disrespect toward any female or male, but I really don't think it will go away.  If you're married you better hold your tongue, because you married your wife because she was your choice to share all those desires with.  Don't give them away to temptations. If you look at another women, see her as a beautiful creation from God and nothing else, likewise with the men. 

Mr. Trump has apologized, he's embarrassed by this and regrets his action.  Now only he will know if he's asked for forgiveness. We can not be his judge.  All we need to do is pray for our leaders and president to be.    

:wub:So my dear sister, I got a question for ya. If a man were to speak like that and that man were to be your teenage daughters teacher , would that be ok with you? :wub:

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:So my dear sister, I got a question for ya. If a man were to speak like that and that man were to be your teenage daughters teacher , would that be ok with you? :wub:

Of course Patty will respond in her own words, but I'd like to ask you to clarify your question, as it is much too vague.  What is the context?  Is it a private conversation?  Who is he speaking to?  Where is this conversation taking place?  When is/was the conversation?  etc... etc... Context is everything...

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Did you not read what I wrote, did it give you the impression I approved of this banter?

Let me tell you what I think, I believe you're selective of what your reading in my post and turning my post into something that it is not.  GO back and read it, absorb, and then tell me if your question to me was necessary. :D

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Of course Patty will respond in her own words, but I'd like to ask you to clarify your question, as it is much too vague.  What is the context?  Is it a private conversation?  Who is he speaking to?  Where is this conversation taking place?  When is/was the conversation?  etc... etc... Context is everything...

:wub: My question is only to point out that if one would not allow such a person to be teaching their daughter then how can one allow that person to become the most powerful man in the world? As for forgiving Mr. Trump and not judging him, I forgive and I'm not a personal judge. But I also am not stupid. It is not I that will judge anyone, it is God. I am only the witness, and my witness is almost full. :tiphat::wub:

6 hours ago, pattyangel said:

Did you not read what I wrote, did it give you the impression I approved of this banter?

Let me tell you what I think, I believe you're selective of what your reading in my post and turning my post into something that it is not.  GO back and read it, absorb, and then tell me if your question to me was necessary. :D

:wub:I have reread your post and I think I see your point :hug::wub:

:wub: I would like to add something here that might throw a little clarity on my position. 

There was this scorpion sitting by the river and he wanted  to cross but couldn't, because he couldn't swim. 

Along came a frog and as he was beginning to swim across the river the scorpion asked the frog to swim him to the other side.

The frog said , "I cannot, because your a scorpion and when we get to the other side you will sting me and I will die". 

The scorpion pleaded," but I have changed and I beg your forgiveness. I promise not to sting you on the other side".

So as it goes the frog decided to accept the scorpion's apology and to give the scorpion a ride to the other side. 

As they reached dry land , however, the scorpion immediately stung the frog on  the back of the head. 

Just as the frog was dying he asked the scorpion, " you said that you wouldn't sting me, so why did you do it? Now I will die. 

The scorpion shook his head in pity and replied, " I'm sorry but I'm a scorpion and that's just what I do". :wub:   

Because I'm man enough and honest enough and have enough Integrity to admit when I've made a mistake. I don't defend the indefensible even when I'm the one who did it. I can look at myself and I can admit I was wrong I made a bad choice, I shouldn't have said what I said.

Donald feels the same way...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: I would like to add something here that might throw a little clarity on my position. 

There was this scorpion sitting by the river and he wanted  to cross but couldn't, because he couldn't swim. 

Along came a frog and as he was beginning to swim across the river the scorpion asked the frog to swim him to the other side.

The frog said , "I cannot, because your a scorpion and when we get to the other side you will sting me and I will die". 

The scorpion pleaded," but I have changed and I beg your forgiveness. I promise not to sting you on the other side".

So as it goes the frog decided to accept the scorpion's apology and to give the scorpion a ride to the other side. 

As they reached dry land , however, the scorpion immediately stung the frog on  the back of the head. 

Just as the frog was dying he asked the scorpion, " you said that you wouldn't sting me, so why did you do it? Now I will die. 

The scorpion shook his head in pity and replied, " I'm sorry but I'm a scorpion and that's just what I do". :wub:   

I get it, Scorpion, Iran, Frog, United States, Thanks!

6 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

I get it, Scorpion, Iran, Frog, United States, Thanks!

:wub::lmao::lmao::wub:

:wub:I about a year ago I said that I would be shocked if Donald Trump finished this race. Now, knowing that there are more of these tapes to be exposed I hold to that statement even more. Because, we all know that Trump will not want to look like a loser in any aspect of his life. Also I still hold to the belief that this whole thing is scripted. It follows too closely to the pattern of the election When Ross Perot ran for president.

But the one thing that I can tell about Donald Trump is that if he is playing a role he would not have done so without great compensation coming his way. Which is why I believe he will still drop out of this race even though there's less than 30 days to the election. That way he can start his new multi media channel and claim it is the truth without the media bias. And the beauty of it all is everyone will buy it.:wub:

• Downvote 1