Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call for the issuance of electronic currency

8-3-2016   Newshound Guru Millionday   Article quote:  "...the introduction of the electronic currency trading and cash deal... the Governor of the Central Bank announced the date of the implementation of the program during 2017."
E-CURRENCY OF THE DINAR...FIRST WHAT IS E-CURRENCY?  "a type of currency in electronic form that is designed especially for paying for goods and services bought on the internet: E-Currency allows the purchase of internet goods and services at lightning speed and most importantly with a high level of security."  SO I THINK WE CAN AGREE THAT TO GO GLOBAL INTO THE MARKET THESE DAYS OF TECHNICAL ADVANCEMENT... IT IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION TO EXPECT THIS SITUATION IN IRAQ TO REQUIRE A FORM OF E-CURRENCY TO DO TRADE ON-LINE WITH THE GLOBE.  IT ALSO IMO AND MANY OTHERS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE COMPLETED THE GLOBAL PRICING CALCULATION /EQUATION --- OBVIOUSLY.

8-3-2016   Newshound Guru Millionday   CBI IS EXPECTING THE E-CURRENCY TO BE COMPLETED IN 2017 FOR ON-LINE PURCHASING... THIS IS VERY SOON TO EXPECT E-CURRENCY DINAR IN THE POSITION THEY ARE RIGHT NOW -- SO THIS IS GREAT NEWS – IMO.  [do You think e-currency dinar going live in 2017 will have any impact on the expected revaluation of the dinar in the near future of 2016?]  IMO FOR THE EXPECTATION TO BE IN 2017 FOR THE E-CURRENCY -- AND THIS IS PART OF THE ECONOMIC REFORM...OBVIOUSLY THE SECOND PART WILL BE COMPLETE IN 2017  MEANING IT IS THE LAST PART -- WE STILL DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE FIRST PART WILL BE COMPLETE.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

CNN. Broadcasting While Making The Call - Collect !

9/22/2016

BAGHDAD Shokran Fatlawi
urged Member Baghdad Economic Forum d. Akram Abdel Aziz on the importance of thetrend towards issuing electronic currency being the system followed in most countries of the world, provided that it is within the employee 's legal framework for service and integrity of this program according Amn.wachart Abdul Aziz system in her

"morning" to the need to take the variables and legal nature into consideration as well as the search for the possibility of dealing with this trend with the rest of the world, pointing to the need for a real administration in this regard they will serve the Iraqi economy and is working to develop and easy to trade.

and noted the importance of the establishment of strategic awareness to the public and workers in this regard, indicating that about 80-90 percent of the Iraqi society depends compactness, pointing out that some banks balked and stalled in the provision of benefits its customers, at the same time stressing the need that they can be corrected image, inorder to spread confidence in the presence of realistic for the application of this

approach. And hinted member Economic Forum, that the application of modern concepts to each system requires to be working on a competent and managed in a professional way, being the system itself is expensive.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=123510

• Upvote 3

Digital currency or digital money is an Internet-based medium of exchange distinct from physical (such as banknotes and coins) that exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer of ownership.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go e-currency

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Making The Call - Collect !

9/22/2016

BAGHDAD Shokran Fatlawi
urged Member Baghdad Economic Forum d. Akram Abdel Aziz on the importance of thetrend towards issuing electronic currency being the system followed in most countries of the world, provided that it is within the employee 's legal framework for service and integrity of this program according Amn.wachart Abdul Aziz system in her

"morning" to the need to take the variables and legal nature into consideration as well as the search for the possibility of dealing with this trend with the rest of the world, pointing to the need for a real administration in this regard they will serve the Iraqi economy and is working to develop and easy to trade.

and noted the importance of the establishment of strategic awareness to the public and workers in this regard, indicating that about 80-90 percent of the Iraqi society depends compactness, pointing out that some banks balked and stalled in the provision of benefits its customers, at the same time stressing the need that they can be corrected image, inorder to spread confidence in the presence of realistic for the application of this

approach. And hinted member Economic Forum, that the application of modern concepts to each system requires to be working on a competent and managed in a professional way, being the system itself is expensive.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=123510

:wub: And how did ya think this was gonna happen?..........

Revelation 13:16 

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast,

Wait, there's one problem to that scenario. Because the Bible also tells us that ............

Revelation 13:14-15

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

How is it possible to get everyone on earth to worship the same thing? 

The answer is more simple than you think. First let me introduce you to the image of the Beast. 

Do you really think that is crazy? The smart phone links us to the internet, and in doing so it is able to, deceiveth them that dwell on the earth. 

And when you buy one the first thing that you do is have it turned on so that you can surf the web. Is that not giving  life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak. And does it not speak? Ahh, but you say that no one will worship a smart phone. I say we already do. What is worship but adoration? How many people can't afford to pay their bills or to buy the appropriate amounts of groceries, but walk around with an $800.00 dollar Iphone?  And how do you react if something goes wrong with that phone or someone looses it. I recently read that most folks would rather give up sex rather than their smartphone.

10 things you would rather give up than your phone

I tell you that if we worshiped Jesus like that we would not be in the shape were in now. 

But the real sinister plot here is, HOW CAN THE IMAGE cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Pay attention to this folks, it could save your life, FBI DIRECTOR WARNS- You should cover your web cam with tape.

WHAT? Wait, why is that? Because ...................................

Now anyone that knows how to hack a smart phone or your computer can use that camera to WATCH EVERYTHING YOU DO. And even 

worse they can use the speaker on both to listen to everything you say. Getting back to the subject of this thread, if one were to tie in 

,"ELECTRONIC CURRENCY", with the use of smart phones then everyone would use it.And would not be able to buy or sell without it.  And if a Government leader was nefarious enough to do so he\she could easily use current technology to see who was a,"dissenter", and they could easily be disposed of.  

So how does that all play into the RV scenario? 

With the activation of Electronic currency the Central Banks can literally set any value to their currency they like and it would absolutely 

not affect anything. 

But hey, I'm just a truck driver with too much time on his hands, RIGHT :huh::wub:

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: And how did ya think this was gonna happen?..........

Revelation 13:16 

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast,

Wait, there's one problem to that scenario. Because the Bible also tells us that ............

Revelation 13:14-15

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

How is it possible to get everyone on earth to worship the same thing? 

The answer is more simple than you think. First let me introduce you to the image of the Beast. 

Do you really think that is crazy? The smart phone links us to the internet, and in doing so it is able to, deceiveth them that dwell on the earth. 

And when you buy one the first thing that you do is have it turned on so that you can surf the web. Is that not giving  life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak. And does it not speak? Ahh, but you say that no one will worship a smart phone. I say we already do. What is worship but adoration? How many people can't afford to pay their bills or to buy the appropriate amounts of groceries, but walk around with an $800.00 dollar Iphone?  And how do you react if something goes wrong with that phone or someone looses it. I recently read that most folks would rather give up sex rather than their smartphone.

10 things you would rather give up than your phone

I tell you that if we worshiped Jesus like that we would not be in the shape were in now. 

But the real sinister plot here is, HOW CAN THE IMAGE cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Pay attention to this folks, it could save your life, FBI DIRECTOR WARNS- You should cover your web cam with tape.

WHAT? Wait, why is that? Because ...................................

Now anyone that knows how to hack a smart phone or your computer can use that camera to WATCH EVERYTHING YOU DO. And even 

worse they can use the speaker on both to listen to everything you say. Getting back to the subject of this thread, if one were to tie in 

,"ELECTRONIC CURRENCY", with the use of smart phones then everyone would use it.And would not be able to buy or sell without it.  And if a Government leader was nefarious enough to do so he\she could easily use current technology to see who was a,"dissenter", and they could easily be disposed of.  

So how does that all play into the RV scenario? 

With the activation of Electronic currency the Central Banks can literally set any value to their currency they like and it would absolutely 

not affect anything. 

But hey, I'm just a truck driver with too much time on his hands, RIGHT :huh::wub:

IYO....

What do you think goes on the foreheads or right hands?

I've always believed it's the micro-chips for scanning. 

If they try to 'chip' us--will you do it? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

IYO....

What do you think goes on the foreheads or right hands?

I've always believed it's the micro-chips for scanning. 

If they try to 'chip' us--will you do it? 

:wub: Honestly,  I don't know. But I do know that the, "chip", is too easily rejected, whereas eliminating paper currency and instituting e currency that can only be used through cell phone technology and the internet it's something that everyone would willingly adapt to.

As far as having the mark on your forehead that can be as easily done as a virtual reality headset for the more tech-savvy wishing to shop online in the comfort of their own home.

in answer to the question," will I do it", honestly I don't plan on being here when that happens. It's all just simply a matter of Leverage, and I believe that Jesus Christ is going to leverage those who are the bride of Christ right up out of here.

• Upvote 3

:wub: One thing is for certain, current technology is available to not only do this now but it wouldn't even be too difficult to implement a little subterfuge creating a desire in the masses for it. E-currency isn't the advancement of technology or society, It's the damnation of souls. :wub:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

That's freaking scary 

What the hand or forehead could mean is a way to positively identify the individual.  With the individual's invisible bar code on the forehead, there could be a simultaneous read on the iris of both eyes.  The iris scanning technology is here today, too.  With the individual's invisible bar code on the palm of the hand, there could be a simultaneous read on the print from each finger and hand.  The hand scanning technology is here today, too.  I suspect there will be a simultaneous drive from those wanting to implement these means to track everyone in the most miniscule details and individuals in the masses who want to ensure that every transaction pertaining to them is only under their direct auspices.

Either way, accepting this mark is to be avoided at all cost - even the cost of life!  The consequences, eventhough highly appealing, are to be avoided because of the eternal consequences.

Revelation 13New International Version (NIV)

The Beast out of the Sea

13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemiesand to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earthwill worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.[b]

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
    into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed
[c] with the sword,
    with the sword they will be killed.”[d]

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

The Beast out of the Earth

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Footnotes:

1. Revelation 13:1 Some manuscripts And I

2. Revelation 13:8 Or written from the creation of the world in the book of life belonging to the Lamb who was slain

3. Revelation 13:10 Some manuscripts anyone kills

4. Revelation 13:10 Jer. 15:2

5. Revelation 13:18 Or is humanity’s number

2 Thessalonians 2New International Version (NIV)

The Man of Lawlessness

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing.They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Stand Firm

13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits[b] to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings[c] we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved usand by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope,17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Some manuscripts sin

2. 2 Thessalonians 2:13 Some manuscripts because from the beginning God chose you

3. 2 Thessalonians 2:15 Or traditions

• Upvote 2

Written by Economic news editor
Date: September 24, 2016
r

miner1

Baghdad urged by the World Economic Forum d. Akram Abdel Aziz on the importance of the trend towards issuing the electronic currency system being followed in most countries of the world, provided that it is within the employee service and safety of this program in accordance with the system of secure legal framework.

She Abdul Aziz in her "morning" vassal "NEN Iraq , " the need to take the variables and the legal nature into consideration, as well as the search for the possibility of dealing with this trend with the rest of the world, pointing to the need for a real administration in this regard they will serve the Iraqi economy and is working on development and ease of trade. and it noted the importance of the establishment of strategic awareness to the public and workers in this regard, indicating that about 80-90 percent of Iraqi society depends compactness, pointing out that some banks balked and stalled in the provision of benefits its customers, stressing at the same time the need to so they can be corrected image the aim of spreading confidence in the presence of realistic for the application of this approach. 

And hinted member Economic Forum, that the application of modern concepts to each system requires to be working on a competent and managed in a professional way, being the system itself is expensive.

• Upvote 1

Agree with you my friend LGD.!

A lot going on... It's coming faster than anyone can imagine 

Issuance of e-currency

Economic reform in iraq ... HCL

Law of state banks

International loans

General customs to apply Tarrifs 

Chinese studying funding Iraq 

Withdrawal confidence from Zebari

Happy to be invested in Iraq 😀

Go iraq 

Go international 

Go dinar

Go $1:1

• Upvote 5

On July 30, 2016 at 5:03 PM, ChuckFinley said:

I agree here. GOI seems to be moving with some degree of urgency and statements like this makes me think that we are moving to the end.  

Agreed Chuck. Feels like I'm floating in a life boat with major undercurrents moving beneath me. It has been so quiet here of late... But you know there is a whole load of stuff going on in Iraq right now. Little is being said, but what little is being said is major stuff!!! Fingers crossed we are getting very close!!!  : )

• Upvote 4