Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long have you been waiting for the RV

Spyrider

4 minutes ago, Spyrider said:

I joined in 2010 and still I wait!

I stopped waiting after about 4 months.  That was 6 years ago.  It was eating me alive, so I just put it behind me and focused on this site and the friendships I have made over that time.  For me, the RV is similar to a leprechaun or a unicorn......there's always a chance I might catch a glimpse of one.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I stopped waiting after about 4 months.  That was 6 years ago.  It was eating me alive, so I just put it behind me and focused on this site and the friendships I have made over that time.  For me, the RV is similar to a leprechaun or a unicorn......there's always a chance I might catch a glimpse of one.  :D

GO RV, then BV

That's a good approach, Shabs....

As for myself....Been into it since 2004.....Very agitated about it in the first years, I admit....Then I thought it was better for me to relax cos nothing was going to change ( even if I was nervous about it, I mean...)  anyway....

Let's hope

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Wow, I cannot imagine having been in since 2004.  I got in late 2010 - you know, it was all going down by Dec.31st!!  What perseverance you guys have.  Talk about frustrating.  I was laughing the other day, remembering when we were approaching Dec. 21, 2012 (the day the world was going to end); and we all thought it would happen a week before, and then the end would come.  If we had known it would be this long . . .

To think you all knew about it for all those years, and I didn't have a clue (and I believe that most people still haven't heard of it or are convinced it is a scam).  Wonder how many other investments are out there that we know nothing about.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 2

Ah I think I bought 2003. A thirteen year old neighbor told me

about it. I bought him some too. He had seen it on ebay saying that you will be a millionaire soon.

I told him not to hold his breath. God bless his little heart.

• Upvote 4

2006 for me. I didn't really follow anything for 4 or so years, utill I hit the net for IQD info and found DV. I have been here and with Breitling ever since cuz these were the only 2 places who's info panned out as being closer to reality per me. Fortunately the guy who introduced me to IQD said it could be 15 days and likely 15 years. As was the post WWII German Deutsche Marc (or however you spell that.). Kinda been waiting these last couple of years, slash stretching my faith. So if it doesn't happen in the next five years ... I will wait longer. Any day now would be better. 

• Upvote 2