Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank: Iraq's Economy Will Grow By 4.3 During 2016 !

CNN. Broadcasting While Inserting Some Dinar Into My World Piggy Bank !

(by don961)

2016/06/27 | 19:40

World Bank: Iraq's economy will grow by 4.3 during 2016

Long-Presse / Baghdad

It assured the World Bank, on Monday, that the economic growth of the countries that are experiencing battles, such as Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya rates "will not improve soon," While the likely economic situation in Iraq remains "fragile" with the continuing violence and the fighting and the decline in oil prices compared to the high military needs costs and humanity, between the GDP of Iraq will grow by 4.3 percent this year, with the possibility of rising to 5.6 percent next year.

According to the World Bank in a report, he followed (range Press), "The economic growth of developing countries fell from 4.9 in 2014 to 4.3 percent in 2015 the past, as a result of weak export capacity and its recession happening in Brazil and Russia, with the exposure of Petroleum Exporting Countries to economic crises because of drop its price, "expected to" recover the growth of the international economy a little during the current year 2016 and to rise by 2.9 percent to rise more over the next two years from 2017 to 2018 to reach 3.1 percent. "

The bank said that "economic growth rates in countries where battles, such as Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Libya, will not improve soon unless it solves the stability and peace in which, as well as the impact of falling oil prices on their economies and caused a deficit which," noting that "Iraq faces rates high fiscal deficit stood at 14.5 percent last year 2015, resulting from the drop in oil prices and the cost of war being waged against al Daash. "

He suggested the World Bank, to "keep the economic situation in Iraq is fragile, with continuing violence and fighting and falling oil prices compared with a rise of military and humanitarian needs of the costs and the increased incidence of internal displacement and displacement," asserting that "the gross domestic product (GDP) of Iraq's growth rate during the current 2016 will be 4.3 percent with the possibility of rising to 5.6 percent during the next year in 2017 ".

He estimated the bank, "the damage to the water sector, transport, public buildings and municipal services and housing in four cities liberated from al Daash in Iraq, up to 362 to 443 million dollars," following up "The United Nations estimates that there more than eight million and 200 thousand Iraqis in need of humanitarian aid , estimated to cost up to $ 704 million, and that there are nearly three million Iraqi children out of school because of violence and war, and that more than 14 thousand teacher forced to flee the fighting conditions in the country. "

The United Nations has estimated there are more than three million and 400 thousand displaced people in Iraq, as well as several hundred others have been forced to migrate abroad as a result of violence and the deterioration of economic conditions.

Indeed, Iraq has a large financial deficit as a result of the repercussions of the war against Afarhab and the decline in world oil prices, which forced him to use the IMF to get soft loans amounting to nearly $ 14 billion.

The World Bank predicted in the January 18, 2016 that the Iraqi economy, the growth rate be during the current 2016, about 3.1% after reaching 0.5 in 2015, and attributed this to the recovery of oil sectors and non-oil and the presumption of diminished effects of appearance (Daash).

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/.....wsID=72510

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

These numbers are so weak, it doesn't seam like a revalue is listed in these plans. I would think Dash would be gone by 2017 and things could start exploding to life as they rebuild.

Growth Of Over 4% Is Actually A Huge Number ! ;)

By Comparison The US Growth (Which Is Well Ahead Of Europe And The Rest Of The World) Is Around 2% !

(see below)

United States GDP Annual Growth Rate  Forecast 2016-2020

GDP Annual Growth Rate in the United States is expected to be 1.80 percent by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate GDP Annual Growth Rate in the United States to stand at 2.50 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the United States GDP Annual Growth Rate is projected to trend around 2.10 percent in 2020, according to our econometric models.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Growth Of Over 4% Is Actually A Huge Number ! ;)

By Comparison The US Growth (Which Is Well Ahead Of Europe And The Rest Of The World) Is Around 2% !

(see below)

United States GDP Annual Growth Rate  Forecast 2016-2020

GDP Annual Growth Rate in the United States is expected to be 1.80 percent by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate GDP Annual Growth Rate in the United States to stand at 2.50 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the United States GDP Annual Growth Rate is projected to trend around 2.10 percent in 2020, according to our econometric models.

Thanks for clearing that up Thug.     When I first read the article I thought wow thats a good percentage of  growth.  Thats really good news.

Then I read KDUuesing comment and thought did I misunderstand something? 

Iraq is going to take off running real soon........:woot:  Good stuff coming our way.

• Upvote 6

Thanks DT....Iraq has the opportunity to exploit their most valuable asset that has never been utilized in their history....We have watched for a decade as the private sector has become the premiere concern of the international world....Article 8 is all about the private sector...Raise the value of the dinar to it's worth and employ the Iraqi citizens and watch the economy explode...There's enough work rebuilding Iraq to keep the Iraqi citizen employed for decades...The potential in growth in agriculture, transportation, housing, personal finance loans, taxes, tariffs....etc is more than enough to turn Iraq's economy into one of the world leaders....Iraq has paid their dues and it's time for them to start returning to their place as one of the worlds dominate economies....JMHO   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT....Iraq has the opportunity to exploit their most valuable asset that has never been utilized in their history....We have watched for a decade as the private sector has become the premiere concern of the international world....Article 8 is all about the private sector...Raise the value of the dinar to it's worth and employ the Iraqi citizens and watch the economy explode...There's enough work rebuilding Iraq to keep the Iraqi citizen employed for decades...The potential in growth in agriculture, transportation, housing, personal finance loans, taxes, tariffs....etc is more than enough to turn Iraq's economy into one of the world leaders....Iraq has paid their dues and it's time for them to start returning to their place as one of the worlds dominate economies....JMHO   

I agree skeetdog, but Abadi is not only fighting a war but he is also combating corruption which is deeply rooted in Iraq and has been for many years. Many do not want Iraq to go international but little by little they are getting there. A few more laws passed, one being HCL and I think we are home free amigo :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

How was the World Bank's report on Iraq

Department: economicPublished on: Today, 10:24

How was the World Bank's report on Iraq

Free Event / Z.h

It assured the World Bank, the economic growth of the countries that are experiencing battles, such as Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya rates "will not improve soon," While the likely economic situation in Iraq remains "fragile" with the continuing violence and the fighting and the decline in oil prices compared with a rise of military and humanitarian needs of the costs, between the gross domestic product of Iraq will grow by 4.3 percent this year, with the possibility of rising to 5.6 percent next year.

According to the World Bank in a report that "the economic growth of developing countries fell from 4.9 in 2014 to 4.3 percent in the past in 2015, as a result of weak export capacity and its recession happening in Brazil and Russia, with the exposure of Petroleum Exporting Countries to economic crises because of the falling price," expected to " recovering the growth of the international economy a little during the current year 2016 and to rise by 2.9 percent to rise more over the next two years from 2017 to 2018 to reach 3.1 percent. "

He added that "economic growth rates in countries where battles, such as Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Libya, will not improve soon unless it solves the stability and peace in which, as well as the impact of falling oil prices on their economies and caused a deficit which," noting that "Iraq is facing a financial deficit rates high, it reached 14.5 percent last year 2015, resulting from the drop in oil prices and the cost of war being waged against al Daash. "

He suggested the World Bank, to "keep the economic situation in Iraq is fragile, with continuing violence and fighting and falling oil prices compared with a rise of military and humanitarian needs of the costs and the increased incidence of internal displacement and displacement," asserting that "the gross domestic product (GDP) of Iraq's growth rate during the current 2016 will be 4.3 percent with the possibility of rising to 5.6 percent during the year 2017 ".

It estimated the bank "damage to water, transport, public buildings and municipal services and housing sector in the four cities liberated from al Daash in Iraq, up to 362 to 443 million dollars," following up "The United Nations estimates that there more than eight million and 200 thousand Iraqis in need of humanitarian aid, It estimated to cost up to $ 704 million, and that there are nearly three million Iraqi children out of school because of violence and war, and that more than 14 thousand teacher forced to flee the fighting conditions in the country. "

• Upvote 4

6-29-2016   Newshound Guru wmawhite   [THE WORLDS BANK ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY OF IRAQ ECONOMIC GROWTH PROJECTION NUMBERS OF 4.35 FOR 2016....AND 5.6% IN 2017.]  TOTALLY...WOW...IRAQ ECONOMIC GROWTH PROJECTION NUMBERS OF 4.35 FOR 2016...AND 5.6% IN 2017.  What does the World Bank know?  What do they see coming inside Iraq for Iraq to grow at that rate?  Again...what does the World Bank know?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I do not know Thug...What DO they know???

Snowy.....Mr White does on another site (that we can't mention) what Yota does here.  He and another gentleman by the name of R Cookie are very good researchers . They find news articles..... report them and break them down .  Sometimes you need a little help in understanding what exactly do some of these articles mean and thats what they do ....they explain them to their group .  It then gets posted everywhere and finds its way to us. 

They are not really gurus....but you know how it is anyone having anything to say on Iraq and the IQD is then considered a guru.  

Even our own Adam gets called a guru out in dinar land.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Snowy.....Mr White does on another site (that we can't mention) what Yota does here. 

He and another gentleman by the name of R Cookie are very good researchers.

Ya But Are WmaWhite And RCookie As 

Reputable As WtfFrank And R-U-Kooky Delta ? :blink:

:D     :D     :D

thanks MIT .. I was really just giving Thuggie a hard time. I have given up on visiting others sites a long time ago...we will all know within a few hours of an RV no matter  what site you read. I have friends here and this more more about friends than the dinar most days.  The dinar will happen one day ..that I do believe...at what rate...I surmise low then as Iraq establishes themselves internationally for a time then it will rise....depending on what else is going on in the world. I think after the RV will be a very important time for us to also communicate with each other. We at least know each other here and can share what is working and what is not working after the RV.  I welcome any communication from anyone before and after the RV.

• Upvote 2

Thug, thanks for the government stats on the u.s. growth.  But I've learned from looking at those stats they put out on jobs, etc. that they are always wrong and usually only posted to make the sheeple think everything is bright and rosey with the way the government is working.

Then a couple months later the real numbers are buried at the bottom of another report and there's a negative correction to the original rosey outlook. Just my opinion, of course - but I'm always sceptical of anything the government says.

• Upvote 1