Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colonoscopy in San Francisico...

moose 57

Colonoscopy...‏

Being nervous, and embarrassed about my upcoming colonoscopy; on a recommendation I decided to have it done while visiting friends in San Francisco, where the beautiful nurses are allegedly more gentle and accommodating.

GetInline.aspx?messageid=ba27123d-1147-1 As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure.

"Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me. 

"I haven't got an erection," I replied. 

"No, but I have," replied the nurse. 

Don't get a colonoscopy in San Francisco

h.a.n.d.

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 6

***///

SO gross !

And for all you sports fans who look forward to the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Summer Issue

every year, you're in for a real surprise this time...

Caitlyn Jenner, wrapped in an American Flag wearing "her" Olympic Medals.

.<_< Now we'll have to retire and burn yet another Flag... :facepalm3:

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

SO gross !

And for all you sports fans who look forward to the SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Summer Issue

every year, you're in for a real surprise this time...

Caitlyn Jenner, wrapped in an American Flag wearing "her" Olympic Medals.

.<_< Now we'll have to retire and burn yet another Flag... :facepalm3:

Only she-male to ever win the Men's Olympic Decathlon......show some respect.  :lol:  I just yacked a little bit....spit, spit.....spit.  :(

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

Statistics say  homosexuals ( males & females) are  10% of the world pop. ( proportionately represented in that percentage in every country of the world). So  about 700M Individuals...

People better start getting used to it ( it could even happen in your family..Will you stop loving that family member? )

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Statistics say  homosexuals ( males & females) are  10% of the world pop. ( proportionately represented in that percentage in every country of the world). So  about 700M Individuals...

People better start getting used to it ( it could even happen in your family..Will you stop loving that family member? )

In all honesty my friend, I'm not sure what I would do.  I like to think I would be a better person, a good example of God's love of all people.....but I'd be lying if I said, I don't have doubts that I would do the right thing.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

In all honesty my friend, I'm not sure what I would do.  I like to think I would be a better person, a good example of God's love of all people.....but I'd be lying if I said, I don't have doubts that I would do the right thing.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

Ok... I appreciate the honesty... But  these 700M  Individuals do have families, you know...All of them....Smile...Ciao

And anyway... The way I 've learned to know you .. I'm sure you'd just keep loving that family member / friend . I have no doubt.JMHO

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Ok.. I 'd like to share this ...Many years ago an already good friend of mine during a conversation revealed to me he was homosexual.... I was surprised because I simply had no clue whatsoever about that..... Then he went on and said  to me" Will you still be friends with me even now that you know?" I obviously said of course..  I just found it so very sad (and cruel  due to some others way of thinking ) that he felt the need to ask me that...As I say... Sad.

• Upvote 1

"Statistics say  homosexuals ( males & females) are  10% of the world pop"

WRONG! As usual the numbers are estimated at 5%.

It is amazing how this certain group of individuals pooling their money, and resources are able to lobby Washington & every local city. They are very powerful. With Hollywood & the Media behind them, they are flooding the news with pro-LGBT messages. I like most Americans do not care what folks do behind closed doors. Tolerance is my take on the LGBT fight.

I did draw the line on allowing transgender males into a ladies bathroom because I feel young female children deserve to be safeguarded. I am not assuming that every transgender is attracted to young female children, but I believe we should be cautious. Most grown men would not molest a female child, but I would be against allowing them into a ladies bathroom as well.  

• Upvote 3

I have friends/acquaintances who are ***.  They know I love them because I am commanded to walk in love, and God's love is in my heart.  Jesus associated with sinners.  BUT He never endorsed the sin.  The real issue is whether or not it is an abomination in God's eyes.  God is the judge, and a righteous judge will judge correctly.  We may not like the judgment, but we didn't make the rules.  There are many Christians who are also practicing homosexuals.  There are many Christians who are gluttons, adulterers, etc.  Are there degrees of sin? 

In reality, it is not the sin problem; it is a lack of applying grace.  Grace is not a license to sin.  Rather, grace is allowing the Holy Spirit to invade your life to bring change.  And that requires letting Jesus be Lord of your life and not only your Savior.

Who God does tell us to avoid are those who are religious, legalistic, and hateful (the Pharisees of the world).  God deliver us from that attitude.

• Upvote 2

I have friends/acquaintances who are ***.  They know I love them because I am commanded to walk in love, and God's love is in my heart.  Jesus associated with sinners.  BUT He never endorsed the sin.  The real issue is whether or not it is an abomination in God's eyes.  God is the judge, and a righteous judge will judge correctly.  We may not like the judgment, but we didn't make the rules.  There are many Christians who are also practicing homosexuals.  There are many Christians who are gluttons, adulterers, etc.  Are there degrees of sin? 

In reality, it is not the sin problem; it is a lack of applying grace.  Grace is not a license to sin.  Rather, grace is allowing the Holy Spirit to invade your life to bring change.  And that requires letting Jesus be Lord of your life and not only your Savior.

Who God does tell us to avoid are those who are religious, legalistic, and hateful (the Pharisees of the world).  God deliver us from that attitude.

• Upvote 1

I have a very close family member who is ***! He has always been there for me, more so than my own father, and would always help me when I needed it, of course I still love him! Him being *** does not change a thing with me! He is a wonderful giving person that I wish I could be more like. I asked him one time point blank when he knew he was ***? He said my entire life I have been attracted to males, I tried to date girls to be "normal" but that didn't do anything for me. It's not a choice for me, my mind is wired wrong. The he said something that made think.. He said, I really want to be straight, but I'm not that way, and why would a man "want to" be *** anyway and put up with what we have to go through.." So yes, I love my uncle regardless of his preference.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

I have a very close family member who is ***! He has always been there for me, more so than my own father, and would always help me when I needed it, of course I still love him! Him being *** does not change a thing with me! He is a wonderful giving person that I wish I could be more like. I asked him one time point blank when he knew he was ***? He said my entire life I have been attracted to males, I tried to date girls to be "normal" but that didn't do anything for me. It's not a choice for me, my mind is wired wrong. The he said something that made think.. He said, I really want to be straight, but I'm not that way, and why would a man "want to" be *** anyway and put up with what we have to go through.." So yes, I love my uncle regardless of his preference.

Grazie for sharing, Greg....

• Upvote 1

***///

We're NOT slamming the gender issue....

We're offended that Our Colours are draped upon a person in such violation.

It was gross when his nasty kardashian trash wife did it, too... rubbing it all over her private parts

There are standards for The Flag's disposal after such disrespect.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We're NOT slamming the gender issue....

We're offended that Our Colours are draped upon a person in such violation.

It was gross when his nasty kardashian trash wife did it, too... rubbing it all over her private parts

There are standards for The Flag's disposal after such disrespect.

Let me guess......that disrespected Flag magic morphs into a pair of Alaskan stripper heels?  B)

GO RV, then BV 

That's funny Moose...........Disgustingly Funny!!

There's that Evil Word..........Kardashian...........now it's infiltrated the DV site.

The World's Most Pathetic Couple........Kanye & Kim...

Kanye Self-Proclaimed himself as an equal to Jesus...

and Kim..........Well she just looks like a Gorilla with a Baboon's Azz...

th?id=OIP.Ma444272234f48df8db15da9c61835

...see, see what I'm saying??

On 5/5/2016 at 1:09 PM, gymrat76541 said:

It is amazing how this certain group of individuals pooling their money, and resources are able to lobby Washington & every local city. They are very powerful. With Hollywood & the Media behind them, they are flooding the news with pro-LGBT messages. I like most Americans do not care what folks do behind closed doors. Tolerance is my take on the LGBT fight.

I did draw the line on allowing transgender males into a ladies bathroom because I feel young female children deserve to be safeguarded. I am not assuming that every transgender is attracted to young female children, but I believe we should be cautious. Most grown men would not molest a female child, but I would be against allowing them into a ladies bathroom as well.  

The bottom line is they obviously dont understand individual rights, or, prefer assumed ignorance.

Their right to pursuit of freedom ends at the exact point they infringe on the rights of others.

NO human, caste, sect, or group has more rights than any other.

On 5/5/2016 at 1:13 PM, Shedagal said:

I moved my family to the Seattle area from a very rural area in another state 20 years ago, focused on better schools. I had never even seen a trans until 1997. It was a culture shock I hadn't even considered.

After quite a bit of soul searching I was brought to the conclusion that what a person does to themselves, as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights, is between them and God.

We are instructed not to judge. That doesn't means be ignorant, but it does mean that it simply is not my place to condemn another human, unless they a democrat... 

23 hours ago, GregHi said:

That's the best thing you can do, be a witness for God, and accept them for the person they are.

I've met folks I would have never guessed were, and others I was sure were flamers that were happily raising a family.

I was good friends with another diver who became the manager of a scuba shop years ago.

I was going for my pro diver cert for cheaper liability insurance on underwater water pump recovery, and he was going for pro because he just got the job at the dive shop.

To get that level there's a lot of training, tests, and skill assessments. 

There are multiple tests that require two people, and since we were the only two going for pro we wound up spending a lot of time practicing and helping each other out with various skills. 

Three years later Danny decides to move to Florida, and stopped in to say goodbye.

We talked for a few minutes then he walked up and gave me a hug.

As he walked out the door my bookeeper and receptionist looked at each other and started laughing, I couldn't understand why.

Apparently the entire town knew he was a homo but me, or at least all the women did.

I'm REALLY glad I didn't know that before, one of the tests was we had to buddy breath while swimming underwater and trade each others buoyancy vests and weights, while never breaking the buddy breathing rhythm.

And I'm not even gonna start on the rescue stuff... ug.

Anyway, he was a decent enough guy, knew my family, got along with the kids.

I have no doubt he appreciated the unassuming friendship, and I can only hope dedication to God,  family, and country, had some influence in his life.

On 5/5/2016 at 10:09 PM, gymrat76541 said:

Gymrat... You may be right... I realize statistics may differ

http://www.gallup.com/poll/6961/what-percentage-population-***.aspx

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/apr/05/10-per-cent-population-***-alfred-kinsey-statistics

Not for me to judge...Love then profess to them....be there for them...show them the lighened path....do the right thing yourself as an example.

As far as the Kar"trash"ians....those that lead others (especially children) down the dark path with pay a very large price....(help with the scripture)